PDA

View Full Version : First cinnibun since I cut! Yay

Evie
July 25th, 2010, 07:38 AM
I came out of the shower this morning and managed to make my first cinnibun since I cut my hair off last year! :cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

This has made it all feel a bit better - I have been so careful NOT to keep checking my hair has grown, so this is my first mini milestone as it were....

I have also managed a sock bun....yay, it really is growing :cheese:

Just had to share.....very few people would understand why I'm so excited about this ;)! I have dug out my ficcares....:D

KittyLost
July 25th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Congratulations!

I have yet to get mine in a bun haha

Sammich
July 25th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Awww, :flower: I'm so glad you're starting to love your hair more again! ;) Yay for your cinnabun! I can't really do a cinnabun with my hair because of the many layers, can't wait till I can do one, so gratz!

kjirstiben
July 25th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Congratulations! How exciting!

spidermom
July 25th, 2010, 08:26 AM
That's a nice milestone to reach, especially in the summer.

Carolyn
July 25th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Ah sweet victory! With each passing week and month buns will get easier. Also remember your hair never has to be that short again.

pepperminttea
July 25th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Congratulations! :D Always nice to have more ways to keep your hair off your neck at this time of year.

TrudieCat
July 25th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Congratulations!! :cheer:

Evie
July 25th, 2010, 09:21 AM
:happydance::cheer::joy::happydance::cheer::joy:th anks so much folks - it was a nice surprise, I'd not tried to put it up before, because I was sure it would not work! Will try and post pics soon :D

Loreley
July 25th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Congrats on reaching this milestone! :cheer:

FrannyG
July 25th, 2010, 09:54 AM
That really is a wonderful milestone. :hollie: Congratulations, and start having some hair toy fun again!!! :blossom: