PDA

View Full Version : Oh, hooray!!!

Petite Simone
July 24th, 2010, 08:05 PM
So I just had something happen that hasn't happened in AGES. I was watching TV and I got that really scary "OMG A BUG IS ON MY ARM!!!!" feeling. It was my hair. Woohoo!!!!! :p

Jessica Trapp
July 24th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Way to grow!

jes

Loreley
July 25th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Congrats! :cheese:

jera
July 25th, 2010, 01:31 AM
So I just had something happen that hasn't happened in AGES. I was watching TV and I got that really scary "OMG A BUG IS ON MY ARM!!!!" feeling. It was my hair. Woohoo!!!!! :p

Dontcha love those moments ! :D

christine1989
July 25th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Yay! Its moments like that that really show your hair is growing! :) Yesterday I got so excited because I shut my hair in the car door.

Othala
July 25th, 2010, 01:52 AM
I keep feeling spiders and cobwebs where my hair touches my arms and lower back. I do chuckle to myself when I realise that it's hair and not a creepy crawly, but the initial little freaking out is not pleasant.

Part of being a long hair is dealing with the Hair Bugs!

beez1717
July 25th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Ugh. I'm not looking forward to the "its not a bug but it's my hair" moments. I freek out just thinking there MAY be a bug in the room! I'm so lame like that :)

apynip
July 25th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Haha thats aswesome!
I currently get that on my neck/ shoulders buuut thats not as cool as your news.

Keep it growing!

Sammich
July 25th, 2010, 07:32 AM
I love that, I've had that happen on my elbow! I'm ignoring my hair now so I'll be surprised one day just like you! :)
On the other hand, when I have a spider scare, I feel my hair on myself and I think I have a spider all over me, it's quite bad for me! :p

Ravenwaves 88
July 25th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Yay! Its moments like that that really show your hair is growing! :) Yesterday I got so excited because I shut my hair in the car door.

HA HA I just did this yesterday but it wasn't so much exciting until I freed my trapped hair. My DH giggled at me cause I think I said "OH NO!!!"

Congrats on that buggy feeling!

Petite Simone
July 27th, 2010, 06:05 PM
hehe, indeed!! I HATE bugs but the buggy feeling (when you realize it is not a bug) is very exciting!!!!!!

Henrietta
July 29th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Yaaaay! Congratulations!:):) Two reasons to celebrate: 1- it wasn't a bug and 2- it was a hair:)