PDA

View Full Version : hair compliments from people who dont know your hair obsessed are the best!!!

redneckprincess
July 24th, 2010, 06:54 PM
last night I was out with some friends, most of whom I'd just met (last night). We ladies were out in 85 degree (evening-night time) 100% humidity, sprinkling, slightly windy weather and talking about our frizzy hair when one of the ladies I just met said to me..." no your hair is beautiful and not frizzy AT ALL, and its curly...whats your secret?" I smiled and told her I did have a secret (and Thank You) by now everyone was listning, I told them about my CO, shampoo bars, henna, no heat routine (and even mentioned LHC.) and no one seemed grossed out by it so that was good, lol...

i was so happy I thought I'd share here my first real hair complement from someone who knew nothing of my hair obsession...made my day...night, ...oh heck made my week :D:D:D:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Speckla
July 24th, 2010, 07:15 PM
That's great! Love it when people actually listen and say, "Wow. It really works.'

Alvrodul
July 24th, 2010, 07:17 PM
last night I was out with some friends, most of whom I'd just met (last night). We ladies were out in 85 degree (evening-night time) 100% humidity, sprinkling, slightly windy weather and talking about our frizzy hair when one of the ladies I just met said to me..." no your hair is beautiful and not frizzy AT ALL, and its curly...whats your secret?" I smiled and told her I did have a secret (and Thank You) by now everyone was listning, I told them about my CO, shampoo bars, henna, no heat routine (and even mentioned LHC.) and no one seemed grossed out by it so that was good, lol...

i was so happy I thought I'd share here my first real hair complement from someone who knew nothing of my hair obsession...made my day...night, ...oh heck made my week :D:D:D:cheese::cheese::cheese:

How wonderful for you! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
I have received no such comments - as yet. But then I tend to keep my hair up most of the time (I hate getting my hair pulled by the strap of my shoulder bag!) so people usually can't see how long my hair is.