PDA

View Full Version : For those with layers

lillithnight
July 24th, 2010, 02:10 AM
We seem to have threads for everything under the sun, Including a few about layered hair. But do with have a master thread for girls trying to grow out their layers?

Do you plan on growing it out with layers or evening it up then growing it out? How long will it take you to achieve your goal?

I've got kinky curly hair that I'm trying to grow to waist when curly, and around classic to midthigh while straight. Right now my hair is 11inches pulled straight wich means the hair near my nape is just an inch past apl when straight and my canopy hairs are a little past mid neck.

I'm going to grow my nape layer to bsl wich will take me another four or five months months, and then I'll maintain that layer till the others catch up. That will in turn take me roughly another year. After that its just another year to my first major goal for stretched, Waist! :cheese:

So... Other people growing out layers natural or other wise chime in and tell every one your plans for growing them out.

Dars
July 24th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Actually we do, let me find it :)

ETA: Search "growing out layers". (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=47351)

James M
July 24th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Yeah! And guys might be trying to grow out layers to ya know! :D

lillithnight
July 24th, 2010, 05:48 AM
-Thanks for the link.

-So sorry James, Guys are welcome to. They must have as many complaints as us girls in growing out layers.