PDA

View Full Version : Several compliments about my long hair recently!!

boomygrrl
July 23rd, 2010, 04:15 PM
I didn't realize my hair was really all that long...long yes, but long enough to get comments?
I looked and its slightly below bra strap level now...and that's with it curly. I'm sure stretched straight would be even longer :)
My husband loves that I have long hair. I've always had kind of long hair (not by your standards LOL but by society's standards). I never let my hair get shorter than slightly below the shoulders and in the past few years not even that short.

So, I'm so stoked!!
I get "wow! You got long hair!" from the kids I see at work, who I might not have seen in say a month or two...so they noticed. They're smiling, so I assume that's considered a compliment.

I already get interesting comments because I'm a curly haired gal. I love having curly hair, and now I love having long enough hair that I can now consider it LONG, instead of "well, yeah, I guess it's long."

Sammich
July 23rd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Well, it is even rarer on curly hair to have long hair! You deserve the compliments! :D I love long curly hair, it's a sign of perseverance because of the shrinkage, since your hair is probably really long straight, it's fantastic how you're still keeping your long hair! :D Woo. It's probably amazing!

BeatlesFanGirl
July 24th, 2010, 12:01 AM
It's always good to have a compliment, isn't it? :):):):) I have more and more compliments too. What I find strange, is that some people ask me if it's my real hair or an extension. :O :?

James M
July 24th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Compliments are sooo nice to get whilst cultivating the mane.

embee
July 24th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Long curls are so beautiful! (envy envy envy) ;)

Capybara
July 24th, 2010, 06:33 AM
What a lovely compliment! Long curls are beautiful.

jackiesjottings
July 24th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I think that is lovely :)) Compliments can really make your day can't they?

Chamomile betty
July 24th, 2010, 01:28 PM
That's so wonderful. Enjoy those nice compliments :)