PDA

View Full Version : Grown my first inch :D:D:D!!!

Jessclewlow
July 22nd, 2010, 10:09 AM
hey guys!!! i just had to come on because im super happy :D
some of you might know i quit straightening my hair about 6 weeks ago and have had 2 trims over the last 8 weeks also.... anyways today i measured my hair and ive grown just over an inch within 6 weeks so im super happy :D woop! not only is it an entire inch longer but it looks and feels so much thicker, healthier and shinier!!
Thanks to everyone who has dragged me ( kicking and screaming) through the horrible 'i need straighteners phase' .... now to work on the blow frying!!

Big kisses to all

Jess x

Capybara
July 22nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
That's great! Laying off the straighteners is a big step towards healthier hair. That inch of growth is awesome! :cheese:

Sammich
July 22nd, 2010, 10:13 AM
Oh yeah, go you girl! ;) I'm happy for you, really! :D Enjoy your healthy shiny hair, as it gets healthier and shinier, err! :p :D
An inch in 6 weeks, it seems like your hair is growing faster than you thought! Amazing. :D :cheese:

Jessclewlow
July 22nd, 2010, 10:14 AM
yeah im well happy - as you can probably tell lol!
ill stick some photos on... i did one before i stopped straightening so will be interesting to see the difference!

freckles
July 22nd, 2010, 10:42 AM
wow, that's amazing growth ... congratulations :D

ptnicole
July 22nd, 2010, 11:43 AM
Keep up the great growing work! Beautiful! :)

Phexlyn
July 22nd, 2010, 12:15 PM
Congrats!:D
I guess this is your first victory on the road to long healthy hair. Be proud of yourself.

spitfire511
July 22nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics. :D

Clytemnestra
July 22nd, 2010, 01:33 PM
I just started growing again after massive trimming, and can't wait for my first inch - Congrats!

yellowchariot
July 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM
Contratulations Jessclewlow! I have a straightener, but I don't know how to use it! :D Also it seems like it would be too much trouble. I've only tried it 3 or 4 times. My hair is naturally straight, but it does tend to wave slightly at the ends. If I need to straighten it, I just braid it, then take the braid out and comb through. My hair doesn't hold any particular form, so it straightens right out.