PDA

View Full Version : Meow

Discordia
May 15th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I'm not exactly sure what I should say here. Granted I've been new to many forums in my past but they were usually poetry and creative writing based. So I don't suppose sharing one of my pieces and a short summary of my writing style is going to cut it. I am eighteen years old and I started growing out my hair around three years ago. I started off at just under a foot and now it's a few inches over two feet. My hair is naturally red but I have been dying it black for close to seven years if memory serves me correctly. Which, in all honesty it usually doesn't. I joined here because having very long hair in my area is frankly absurd and I thought it would be refreshing to meet people who share my love for long flowing locks. :)

Nynaeve
May 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM
I'm not exactly sure what I should say here. Granted I've been new to many forums in my past but they were usually poetry and creative writing based. So I don't suppose sharing one of my pieces and a short summary of my writing style is going to cut it. I am eighteen years old and I started growing out my hair around three years ago. I started off at just under a foot and now it's a few inches over two feet. My hair is naturally red but I have been dying it black for close to seven years if memory serves me correctly. Which, in all honesty it usually doesn't. I joined here because having very long hair in my area is frankly absurd and I thought it would be refreshing to meet people who share my love for long flowing locks. :)

Ooooo, you came to the right place for meeting people who love long hair! hehe
Hope you enjoy it here. And Welcome. :)

MoldyCake
May 16th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Fellow newbie and 'black hair' here, its nice to know there are more of us, I was beginning to think the redheads dominated LHC.

Welcome!

Oh, and I write too, have any good writer forums you could suggest to me? I'm really new to any kind of discussion board, this is my first one I've joined.

savi
May 16th, 2008, 05:17 AM
Fellow newbie and 'black hair' here, its nice to know there are more of us, I was beginning to think the redheads dominated LHC.

There are some blonds in here too. ;)

Welcome. :flower: I think there's a Social Group for writers too..

Garnett
May 16th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Welcome to LHC! I love the title of your thread. :) I coloured mine black for many years also, but am now (finally) all natural.

spidermom
May 16th, 2008, 11:19 AM
We're blonds, brunettes, blacks, grays, and some of us have a different color of hair in every picture. All are welcome.

AJoifulNoise
May 16th, 2008, 11:31 AM
The title of your post tickled me. Welcome to the LHC. :flower:

Rebelkat
May 16th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Welcome to LHC! :flowers: This is definitely the place to meet fellow long hair lovers. The thread title tripped me up a bit and made me go :confused:. Very random. YAY FOR RANDOMNESS!

Discordia
May 16th, 2008, 11:57 PM
A friend of mine owns a poetry board, it's fairly active. ^_^

http://vampressmisty.proboards107.com/index.cgi

And thank you everyone, I didn't expect such a warm welcome.