PDA

View Full Version : I really need some support!

Beaglebuddy
July 17th, 2010, 08:18 PM
I literally chopped my hair tonight, out of frustration with humidity and tangly ends. I am so depressed but you cannot glue the hair back on.

Here is the end result:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?pictureid=77204&albumid=5849&dl=1279419145&thumb

So I have triangle head again and will for a while. So I will stick it up and forget about it.
I am taking 10000 mg of Biotin, hopefully this will help.

By the way, the signature picture is the length I had this morning!

JenniferNoel
July 17th, 2010, 08:20 PM
It looks just fine, my hair is at the same length as yours right now, enjoy this length while you have it, it's one of my favorite "short" lengths. Hair grows, don't worry! It's just time of course.

Beaglebuddy
July 17th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah, I guess it looked shorter actually when it was wet. As it drys and fills out, it actually doesn't look quite as bad. Awfully uneven though, so I will get someone to even it up once it grows a little, and just wear it up constantly til then.

SlightlySoprano
July 17th, 2010, 08:35 PM
This past may I did exactly this (except at a hair salon). Don't fret, it will grow back!

jasper
July 17th, 2010, 08:51 PM
I like your curls and volume. I guess that could be how the humidity got to you. But i don tsee the triangle head, really.

Hotrox
July 17th, 2010, 08:52 PM
It looks fine, and it'll grow back with ends in a beter condition now too :D

VanillaTresses
July 17th, 2010, 09:49 PM
:grouphug:

It will be okay-- you will be back to there in no time! :)

spidermom
July 17th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Happy growing!

UltraBella
July 17th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I think it looks better than you give yourself credit for, you have pretty color and curls :)
Sorry you feel frustrated !

Loreley
July 18th, 2010, 01:05 AM
It looks nice. :) And don't worry, it will grow back soon! :grouphug:

ravenreed
July 18th, 2010, 01:33 AM
My hair loves to be triangular. It is one of the reasons for my fondness for layers.

Beaglebuddy
July 18th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Thank you all for your support. I really will be okay now that the shock is worn off. I was panicing. The thing was I only meant to cut an inch. But as someone said, the ends should be healthier now. I really dried my hair out 2 years ago doing a protein treatment too much and the ends were still pretty bad. Hopefully now that damage will pretty much be gone. It definitely feels better!

FrannyG
July 18th, 2010, 03:38 AM
I think your hair looks lovely, and you will have your length back before you know it. So many of us have cut our hair in the heat of the moment; you're not alone. :blossom:

Sometimes I think we have to go through these times, just to learn something. It took me more than once to learn my lesson, I must admit. :o Like the time I went from below APL to a lip-length bob one day on a whim. :ponder:

In any case, enjoy your fresh healthy ends, think of this as a fresh start, and the next thing you know your hair will be longer than it was before. :flowers:

Beaglebuddy
July 18th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Thank you FrannyG! I am glad that I can start fresh from here and really am glad that the dryer ends are gone. It can only get longer from here (if I stay away from the scissors).