PDA

View Full Version : Graydog, WoodByC, Ficcare, and a cutie moon

Euphony
May 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM
I've been meaning to clean out my stash for a while now. I just have too many toys I don't use.

First off this cutie moon stick, I'm thinking I paid $13 for it, so I would like the same. I bought it on the swap board a while ago. If you notice it has grooves on it, those grooves tend to pull on my hair when I put it in. I don't know if this would happen with someone that has finer or slicker hair than I do. I don't mind using it, it doesn't pull my hair out. It needs a new home because it's silver, and it's too short for a full up and too long for a half-up for me. On the old LHC I had about 18 positive in trader ratings.

Cutie Moon GONE Mailed May 16

Next is a nearly new gold Ficcare Primavera Maximus in large. I love it, it's very pretty but I think it's too 'much' for me, it's just too shiny so I always grab something else to wear. For this I'd like $28 or a trade for another large Ficcare, I'm not much of a silver person but if you have something that has silver send me a pic and we'll talk. GONEMailed May 16

I also have a beautiful dark blonde large Maximus that I left at home so I don't have a pic available. It is in nearly new condition as well, if you are interested in this one though I can only swap for another Ficcare. The color gets lost in my hair, but I do use it and love the Ficcare so I cannot part with it without getting another in return :smile:

Here's a beautiful WoodByC stick that I love the color of - well it's more the Trustone that I love on it, but alas again it's just too small. It's a good length for me for half ups, but I have so much for half ups right now. I can't remember how much I paid for this one either, but $15 sounds fair. The top piece of the TruStone is slightly off center, it's never bothered me but it is a flaw that you should be aware of.GONEMailed May 16

Continued in next post~

Euphony
May 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Now the Graydog's. This first stick is I believe Southwest, it has burgundy, green, orange and natural. Very pretty, too long for a half-up and too short for a full up for me. I paid $18 will sell for $15. PENDING
http://getchellwedd.topcities.com/GraydogMulti.jpg

Next is a slightly shorter Graydog that is blue and green, I cannot remember the name; perhaps Alibaster...I dunno. It's pretty a good size for me for a half-up, but I always grab something else. Again $15. GONE Mailed May 16

Now on to a Graydog barrette, I believe this is a large, no clue on the name of the Dymondwood. I can shove with a great deal of straining all of my hair into it (I have 4.5" circumferance), it makes for a great half up, but again I have too much for half ups (and I'm NOT selling my St. Justin's ). I cannot remember how much I paid, but $13 sounds fair.
http://getchellwedd.topcities.com/GraydogBarrette.jpg

And lastly (for now) is a J/A/S/O/N Smoothing Serum (http://www.vitacost.com/Jason-Serum-Smoothing-Grapefruit-Aloe-Vera), I've used two squirts of it, not on my hair but to sniff it (it smells awesome), it's Grapefruit & Aloe Vera. I tossed the box that has the ingredients on it (why don't they put it on the bottle!?!). Click the link for the ingredients. I found that the first ingredient is actually a cone, since I don't use cones I have not tried the serum out. $3
http://getchellwedd.topcities.com/JASONSerum.jpg

All prices include shipping. Also I would love to swap instead of sell since I'm going to use the money to buy hair toys anyway

Makers I love

Catstyle

Graydog

Daystar

Ficcare

Flexi8

Baerries

etc etc etc

If you have something you think I might be interested in, shoot me a pm and we can talk. As mentioned earlier, I'm not a silver (white metal) person but if the white metal isn't terribly prominant I might be interested.

Shipping is included in the price if you are in the US, outside of the US let me know where you are so I can calculate shipping.

PayPal preffered, must have 100 posts/60 days

Remke
May 15th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Can I have the blue/green Graydog?

Tabitha
May 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM
PMed re the Primavera Maximas!

Bucatini
May 15th, 2008, 02:51 PM
PM'd regarding the dark blonde one...

Euphony
May 15th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I'll figure out shipping and get back to you Tabitha and Remke, then you can let me know for sure. For right now both the Blue Green Graydog stick is pending as well as the Gold Primavera.

soleluna
May 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Pmed you too

Ms Monnie
May 16th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I remember that moon hairstick when it was originally posted! I'm PMing you about it...

Euphony
May 17th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Bumpity Bump

Graydog Southwest stick, Graydog large barrette and J/A/S/O/N Serum still available.

Euphony
June 9th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Bumpity Bump.

Graydog Southwest stick, Graydog large barrette and J/A/S/O/N Serum still available.