PDA

View Full Version : Awesome "Milestone"/Compliment

Xandergrammy
July 14th, 2010, 02:45 PM
I work in an inpatient facility and today I overheard one patient say to another patient "She has the longest hair I've ever seen" AND SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy: I've never had that said about me and I'm just tickled pink. Just thought I'd share. :flowers:

freckles
July 14th, 2010, 02:49 PM
yay :) I can definitely believe that, I think your hair is longer than any I've ever seen in real life! It's gorgeous!

Monsterkitti
July 14th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Hehe thats an awesome compliment :)

Charlotte
July 14th, 2010, 02:50 PM
That's great Xandergrammy! :flower: You DO have amazingly long hair and it's quite spectacular looking with all that waviness and thickness going on!!! :) :p :blossom:

anthonyswife
July 14th, 2010, 02:51 PM
That's wonderful! It's so encouraging to get a compliment about your hair. :D

Your hair does look very lovely!

Petite Simone
July 14th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I bet that made you feel great! It's always nice to overhear positive stuff like that. Usually (At least for me when my hair was long) it was along the lines of "need a haircut much?" and that would hurt. But occasionally I'd hear "her hair is loooong!" or else "i've never been able to grow my hair that long, but man I wish I could" I'm glad it made your day, and your hair definitely is long and lovely :)

Dragon
July 14th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Thats a nice compliment. :) Very encouraging. Your hair does look great.

KarpatiiSiv
July 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM
How lovely, I bet it made your day. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Happy/cloud-9-039.gif:cheer:

jera
July 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Congrats ! Your hair is truly awesome and compliment worthy. :)

Finoriel
July 14th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Aww what a sweet compliment! Congratulations :blossom:

Gumball
July 14th, 2010, 03:43 PM
That's awesome! Yay Xandergrammy! It's great to know that people are noticing your hair in such a wonderful way.

Alvrodul
July 14th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I work in an inpatient facility and today I overheard one patient say to another patient "She has the longest hair I've ever seen" AND SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy: I've never had that said about me and I'm just tickled pink. Just thought I'd share. :flowers:
So wonderful!:cheer:

paperwhite
July 14th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Yay! Congrats on the pleasant comment! You already know I love your hair, but I'll tell you again: I love your hair! :heartbeat

little_acorn
July 14th, 2010, 03:53 PM
:cheese: thats fantastic, it would have made my day too :cheese:

Beatnik Guy
July 14th, 2010, 03:59 PM
:disco:

:D

Feng-Shui
July 14th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Congratulations Xandergrammy.:flowers:

I admire your hair also.:thud:

FrannyG
July 14th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Well, I've never seen hair either as long or as thick as yours in real life, so I'll bet a lot of people have said that about you, but you just haven't heard it. You hair is truly stunning, Lenicakes. :cloud9:

I'm so very happy that this lovely comment was within your hearing. :blossom:

ericthegreat
July 14th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I would definitely take that as a compliment. :flower: Its nice to know that your hair is so thudworthy that the patients remark about it.

Capybara
July 14th, 2010, 07:33 PM
What a nice compliment! It was certainly well deserved :D :cheese: You have gorgeous hair!

spidermom
July 14th, 2010, 07:54 PM
That is so cool! I love it when I have the longest hair in the room (even if I'm the only one who knows that because my hair is up). It would be doubly nice to have somebody else point it out.

Xi
July 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM
yay :) I can definitely believe that, I think your hair is longer than any I've ever seen in real life! It's gorgeous!

Ditto! Your hair is awesome! I'm glad those around you are noticing :)

luluj
July 14th, 2010, 08:21 PM

That's awesome Xandergrammy! By the way, you "do" look "so" good in pink......:p I'm happy for you, compliments are wonderful!:cloud9:

MsBubbles
July 14th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Hee hee, you certainly do have hair worth noticing! It's wondrous. Congrats on the compliment!

Xandergrammy
July 15th, 2010, 05:13 AM
Thanks everyone! The patient's comment made my day yesterday and all of your kind words are making my day today! :joy:

Loreley
July 15th, 2010, 08:15 AM
That's cool. :cool: Your hair is really gorgeous!

linda g
July 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Very cool :)

EdG
July 15th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Overhearing the "that's the longest hair I've ever seen" comment is truly a milestone. Congratulations, Xandergrammy! :thumbsup:
Ed

serious
July 15th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Congratulations!
You do have awesomely long and beautiful hair!