PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm new here

kerrie
May 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Hello, I'm Kerrie and really want to grow my hair long :cheese:
Right now it's somewhere between my ears and shoulder since I had a bob cut in February (I have no idea why I did that :mad:).

I have very fine hair which tends to break. I really hope it can still grow long.

Right now I suffer from hair loss (not too bad though) and hope it's only a temporary thing.

Greetings to everyone, I really love your forum!

loves2spin
May 15th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Welcome! You will find a wealth of information and support on this website. I must ask, have you considered that your hair loss may be for a medical reason? Enjoy the LHC. There are a lot of very nice people here! :)

Elle
May 20th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Hi Kerrie! Your new bob can be a positive thing. It means that you start out with a clean slate which is great when you want to grow your hair long. Often when people have a certain length in mind, it's difficult to part with any of it - even if it's damaged.

There are many fine haired folks around here who have been able to grow their hair long and keep it healthy. I'd suggest that you run a search for those who have similar hair type to yours. You can glean tons of hair care tips in blogs. :)

Enjoy your stay and welcome to the board! :flower:

Islandgrrl
May 20th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome, Kerrie!

Mastermindsgirl
May 20th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Welcome! I'm new here too, and have found LHC to be a wealth of incredibly helpful information.

MarilynMunster
May 21st, 2008, 07:59 AM
Hey! New here, too...just posted a hello in intro section. Look forward to seeing you 'round the LHC. Your hair will grow faster than you think and you'll be loving it. I always wanted more fine hair, so it would lay straighter but we all learn to deal with the locks we're given! I'm sure yours are gorge! Have a good day, Kerry!
MarilynMunster

Katze
May 21st, 2008, 10:37 AM
welcome, from a finehair whose hair HAS grown, despite what stylists always told me.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

peace

Katze

easternsunrise
May 22nd, 2008, 01:16 AM
Welcome, it's been a while since I've been to the site...there are some nice changes. There are many great people here...soak up all the good hair growing advice!