PDA

View Full Version : How long between goals?

Chamy
July 14th, 2010, 03:58 AM
How long did it take You to get from BSL to Waist, or from Shoulder to APL etc. I thought it would be inspirational to hear how long it took other people to get between goals.

It could also be interesting to know if you are tall or short since that is a factor in our measurements.
:cheese:

Chamy
July 14th, 2010, 04:01 AM
So i'll start, for me it took about a year to get from shoulder to APL, and maybe 9 months to get from APL to BLS. I am tall and there is a significant distance between my goals. Im hoping for waist spring 2011!

sunshine-locks
July 14th, 2010, 04:09 AM
From chin to shoulder took about 6-8 months give or take and im nearly 5'6

Dragon
July 14th, 2010, 04:20 AM
I'm not sure how long its taken me. But it does take for ever.

kristymarie87
July 14th, 2010, 04:29 AM
From Aline bob to shoulder its taken since June 09 to about March 2010 (9 months). I am still shoulder but just longer than in march! Like now at the front its to the collarbone.

I had a pob, shaved up the back too. I reg trimmed the longest bits at the front which were just below chin and let the back grow until it was mostly at the nape of my neck. The i got reg trims all over. So if i had left it, i would prob be at APL at the front and Shoulder at the back. But im shoulder all around because i was so addicted to trimming and thought i had to! Even had an inch off in april!

Since my last cut though it has easily grown over an inch and that was 6 weeks ago!

Linainverse
July 14th, 2010, 04:36 AM
It took me 1 year from chin to APL. Now I'm hoping for BSL before October, and waist or even hip before I graduate in 2012. I say it's doable - but I will go mad waiting.

alwayssmiling
July 14th, 2010, 04:54 AM
6 months from chin bob to shoulder length, with no trims. Hoping to be at APL in another 3 months (so that would be chin - APL in 9 months)

Siava
July 14th, 2010, 05:58 AM
I've not kept track of the milestones, but I can say it has taken 2 years to get from shoulder to BSL.

MsBubbles
July 14th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Shoulder to APL = 6 months

layered 'V' shaped-APL to blunt BSL = 1 year

blunt BSL to blunt waist = 16 months

I am rather tall (5 ft 10) with a long torso.

It seems to be taking me much longer between goals as my ends get older because dusting off damage every month means I can no longer just let it grow without trimming. That's ok though! My hair is still longer than it has ever been and is still growing. I have given up trying to triangulate what length my hair will be and when. It just leads to disappointment :).

*Aoife*
July 14th, 2010, 10:45 AM
I didn't notice my hair hitting my shoulders and there was about a month and a half between me realising that I had SL hair and it hitting APL. It's taking ages to get to BSL though!

Nera
July 14th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Somewhere above Shoulder to BSL- 2 years
BSL to waist- 2,5 years. I have an extremely long torso and curly hair.

Mexibeach
July 14th, 2010, 11:32 AM
I'll be able to answer the ultimate question of chin length to shoulder length soon; will keep an eye on this post - I have about an inch to go...

TinaDenali
July 14th, 2010, 11:34 AM
I've gone from a chin length bob to waist in 2 years.

freckles
July 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM
pre-LHC, I grew my hair from neck-length bob to BSL in about 2 years (no trims). I wasn't looking at growth really, so I don't know when I hit the milestones.
I've grown from BSL to waist in just under a year.