PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Question

Dragon
July 11th, 2010, 03:42 AM
If you had perfect hair that could never get damaged, Dident knot up much, Had some one who would always look after it for you like brushing, washing, styling ect at any time of the day when you want it done and could grow it to any length, How long would you grow it?

I would grow it to my ankles, because I dont want it draging on the ground.

Loreley
July 11th, 2010, 04:54 AM
I'd grow it to calf-length. :) Maybe I will some day anyway. :D

spidermom
July 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Down to the floor, out the door, and around the block!

(not really)

Siava
July 11th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Hmm, probably to a length just above sitting on it. I'm a klutz and just know I'd yank my scalp off if I could wear it down all the time at anything longer.

Coffeebug
July 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Mine is already mid-calf and I don't really see myself growing it much longer because it's kind of inconvenient - too heavy to bun up for any length of time etc. That said I don't seem to be doing much in the way of getting it cut soooo... maybe it will end up longer! Ye godfathers I hope not though, I really need to sort it out!

growing2shine
July 11th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I would still just grow to between classic and knee. I think it's the most attractive... :)

triumphator!
July 11th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Waist length. Waist is the perfect length, in my opinion.

jane53
July 11th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I'd have it my current length. Hip length. I've had it longer, but I like it better at hip length. Waist length seems short on me.

teela1978
July 11th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Hmm, probably to a length just above sitting on it. I'm a klutz and just know I'd yank my scalp off if I could wear it down all the time at anything longer.
I concur. Last time my hair was longish it got a bit past tailbone. I did not like sitting on my hair. I think hip to tailbone is a good length on me.

Fiferstone
July 11th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I'd grow to my ankles too. I can't wait to see what my terminal length will be in real life.

Miasen
July 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM
I'd probably grow it to classic. Anything beyond that would be a real bother I think. XD

Tiina
July 11th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Hm... My hair already is very damageresistant and manageable. My big goal is to get it to waist (current goal in the profile is sits-on-boobs length) as I find it the most attractive.

:hmm:

But if my hair grew superfast as well, I'd try for terminal or at least knee just for kicks. :)

jane01
July 11th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I would still only grow it to my waist. I think it looks best there but thats just my opinion. Though I would be curious to see what my terminal length I would give that a pass.

Dreams_in_Pink
July 11th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I'd still grow it to tailbone. I just adore how that length looks :D

Sarahmoon
July 11th, 2010, 01:30 PM
I would still grow it to classic, but I might wear it down on purpose on very windy days :laugh:

I'd fire that person though and do my hair myself. Don't like other people combing my hair.

Roseate
July 11th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Now, if this magic hair would dry instantly and if it came with free comfortable hairtoys sturdy enough to hold it up easily, I might go to classic.

As it is, I waffle about my goal; the longest I've had it is around hip length, and I found it cumbersome, though pretty. I think I'll stop sooner this time, but not sure exactly where. We'll see when I get there!

embee
July 11th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I'd like mine to be longer than classic, because that's where I am now and have been for a couple of years. I'd like to see what it's like longer. Maybe knee? Heeheehee! :)

pepperminttea
July 11th, 2010, 02:22 PM
My current goal's classic, but if I had this magical hair I'd probably go for knee length, or just above. I'd also wear it down more seeing as it'd wouldn't damage. Ah, if only. :)

Sammich
July 11th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Down to my ankles too! :D That'd be so fun since it's so magically resistant! :D
But my real goal is classic. ;)

jera
July 11th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Down to the floor, out the door, and around the block!

(not really)

Heeheehee!!! I can picture that, Spidermom. :D

I'd also like super long, Crystal Gayle, type hair. Is that ankle length or floor length? Whatever, I love and covet her hair. :)

Long_hair_guy
July 11th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Somewhere around my front door and the main road but I have a feeling that would be a pain

PiroskaCicu
July 11th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I'd do classic length. Any longer and I'd get headaches! :P My hair is quite heavy.

missjessiecakes
July 11th, 2010, 03:07 PM
2 feet behind me, Naw that just seems silly, probably ankle.

shockinglength
July 11th, 2010, 03:43 PM

Same here =P

missfortune9335
July 11th, 2010, 03:46 PM
for me, hip I think. I don't know that I'd want it any longer than that ever. Now, where to find these magical hair fairies to do all the work...... ;)

ravenreed
July 11th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Not much longer than it is now, actually. I would like to get just a bit above classic to see if I like it, but I am pretty happy with my hair at tailbone. I think the waist through classic lengths are the prettiest for long hair.

If you had perfect hair that could never get damaged, Dident knot up much, Had some one who would always look after it for you like brushing, washing, styling ect at any time of the day when you want it done and could grow it to any length, How long would you grow it?

I would grow it to my ankles, because I dont want it draging on the ground.

JenniferNoel
July 11th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Hip. It's a good length; not too much of a hassle to carry around and not too short.

Angeletti
July 11th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I'd probably still stick with classic length even if I had the perfect hair, even though longer hair is beautiful on other people I don't think I'd really like it on me

kwaniesiam
July 11th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Between classic and knee-length though I'd still probably prefer to take care of it myself.

MissManda
July 11th, 2010, 05:10 PM
I don't think I'd want anyone to look after my hair for me. That, in my opinion, is one of the main points of growing your hair out. Learning what works for my hair and taking care of my hair really helps me feel good about it myself.

But to answer the question, I would grow my hair to either mid-thigh or knee-length. :D

squiggyflop
July 11th, 2010, 05:21 PM
well if someone else would style it i would grow it to one inch above the floor.. that way i could wear it down occasionally.. but im pretty sure that with my growth rate and the amount of shedding i have thats about 6-7 inches shorter than my terminal.. so one day i might go there.. i dont think so though since im pretty sure classic is a better length for me

christine1989
July 11th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I would grow it a few inches past my feet so it would be barely above the ground when I wear my high heels.

BlndeInDisguise
July 11th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Probably the length it is now, which is a few inches past my knees. Though it does tangle, and it's not very obedient, and I sure don't have anybody to take care of it for me! :)

beez1717
July 12th, 2010, 01:31 PM
my hair would be ankle length, straight as a pin and would be a deep shiny black :D

Anje
July 12th, 2010, 03:27 PM
I think I'd go for knee length, assuming I can keep my current hemline.

Dragon
September 24th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Down to my ankles as dont want it dragging on the floor.

Carolyn
September 24th, 2010, 04:47 AM
I'd have somewhere around classic length but it would have to have a nice thick hemline and not fairytale ends.

Spike
September 24th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Wow. Until it was awkward to live with--headache from updos, tripping over it, parking the car on it and only realizing the fact after walking three blocks . . .

BrightEyes7
September 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Either TBL or Classic.... I wouldn't want it any longer. Even classic might be too much. I like to wear my hair down too much!

Henrietta
September 24th, 2010, 01:05 PM
My goal wouldn't change I think. Classic.

Hey, I wouldn't let anyone do everything with my hair for me. I like taking care about it! ;)

littlenvy
September 24th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Tailbone. Long enough to cover my assets ;) but still very manageable.

HairFaerie
September 24th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Tailbone.
I had tailbone as a kid and to me it is the perfect length.
Long enough to be long but not *too* long.
Not that I don't enjoy seeing longer-than-tailbone hair on other people, but on me - tailbone would be ideal. Although, once I hit tailbone...you never know! I might keep growing it!
Right now, I would be thrilled just to have BSL again! :)

PrincessBob
September 24th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Prolly to my calves, when braided it would be around mid thigh, which would be cool.

chelseamichelle
September 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Tailbone, maybe a little longer. Thats my goal anyway, I just like the look. :)

RachieBaby
September 24th, 2010, 03:26 PM
i'd just be happy to get it to BSL that will be the longest my hairs ever been haha hip seems pretty tempting though after seeing lots of peoples gorgeous hair :)

Nastasia
September 24th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Calf length. And I'd wear it down all the damn time, too.

Antipodienne
September 24th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Yep. That.

enfys
September 24th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Knee.

I can't actually tell if DH is trying to encourage me to grow to knee rather than fingertip as it is, so I may get there yet!

Emerald88
September 24th, 2010, 07:39 PM
mid-thigh is my goal, so I will go with that

Bast
September 24th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Ankle, just for my own amusement, then I'd probably cut it back to whatever length I liked the best, minimum being waist.

paperwhite
September 24th, 2010, 07:54 PM
I'd still stick with my current goal of terminal length. The whole idea of having someone take care of my hair for me would just be a bonus :)

Cinnamon Hair
September 24th, 2010, 10:14 PM
That depends on your version of perfect hair. To me, perfect hair would mean I never had to invest any time in it when I didn't want to, even if I just had to sit there while someone else did the work. It would also mean I never had any issues with it getting in the way or pulling uncomfortably, etc. So if it were perfect hair, I'd grow to terminal even if that is far beyond floor length. But if it were real world hair, I'd stay at knee because having someone else to look after it for me is not much of a benefit IMO.

Bene
September 24th, 2010, 11:50 PM
I think maybe classic or upper thigh. I couldn't let another person take care of my hair, so even if it were "perfect", my arms are only so long :(