PDA

View Full Version : Curling your hair with paper bags.

vanity_acefake
July 10th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I just found this on youtube. Its a way to get lovely curls using paper bags and no heat. And the girl does it is so sweet. Incase the link doesn't work look for michellephan. The link is- m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&xl_blz_on=xl_blz_on&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&rl=yes&v=WoZ2QGq0n4A

MissManda
July 10th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Aww, the video was adorable! :) She explains the steps very clearly, which is extremely important for me because I can't rely solely on pictures/video alone. I will have to try that sometime!

Sunsailing
July 10th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Yet another reason to say "no" to plastic bags when at the grocery store :cool:

Elainehali
July 10th, 2010, 04:27 PM
The problem I've faced with rolling hair in sections like this is that the hair will take forever to dry. Unless it's *almost* dry when I start.

MissManda
July 10th, 2010, 04:39 PM
The problem I've faced with rolling hair in sections like this is that the hair will take forever to dry. Unless it's *almost* dry when I start.

Yes, I have this problem as well.

I have to be very careful with how damp my hair is whenever I curl my hair. Even if my hair is 90% dry and I put it up to curl it, it will still be damp by morning. I still haven't gotten the proper dampness (or lack thereof) to successfully curl my hair.

Balenciaga
July 10th, 2010, 04:42 PM
My Granny used to do something similar with the brown paper that came on a roll for wrapping parcels when she was a little girl. She used to tell me that her mother used to pin the ends of the paper together and the pins would poke her in the head while she slept. Ouch!

Tonks
July 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Michelle makes amazing videos, I've been following her stuff for a while now, and I barely wear makeup!