PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Kayleena, glad to be here! :-)

Kayleena
May 14th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Hi, everyone! :) I'm new to TLHC but not to long hair & long-hair web sites. I'll try to post as often as I can, but since I have trouble keeping up with posting & e-mail in general, that is why I have lurked for so long & had not joined before now. Through a different long-hair website, my husband & I attended a long-hair meet in Ohio in 2001, & we enjoyed it very much. At that time, I was *really* struggling with very uneven & damaged hair; some of it got to 29-1/4", but after trimming it back to 27", it took a very long time to recover that amount & even "shrunk" to 26.5" at one point. I think that was the last actual trim that I had; since then, it's been only split-ends trims at a George Michael long hair salon. Now, I'm happy to report that I've finally achieved waist-length on me! :cheer: The longest hairs are at 32.5" with the rest pretty much even at 32"! :cool: I've also learned, thanks to TLHC, some other tips both to improve my hair's health & to style it better, so now I feel that I can help others occasionally & not just be full of my own questions. Thanks again for letting me join! Good day to all! :)

VikingJarl
May 15th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Welcome and Congratulations on your great progress so far! :-)

Radulfr
May 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Hi Kayleena, and welcome ... the name seems vaguely familiar

Kayleena
May 24th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Hi, everyone! :-) Sorry it took me a while to check back here; DH & I were on vacation this past week. Thank you, VikingJarl, for the welcome & congrats. Thank you, Radulfr, for the welcome also, & I used to post occasionally on Long Hair Lovers & on The Long Hair Site in the late 1990's & early 2000's. It was through TLHS that I found out about the Ohio meet I had mentioned above. I just quit posting after we had to sign up to do that, only because I couldn't check back very often. Meanwhile, I lurked, picked up info, & finally succeeded in getting my hair growing again, so now I want to post again, even if it's only occasionally. Have a good long hair day, everyone! :-)

justgreen
May 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Hi and welcome to the boards!

Curlyredhead
May 24th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Welcome aboard!

Kirin
May 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM
welcome :)

Kayleena
June 3rd, 2008, 11:24 AM
Thank you for the welcome wishes, justgreen, Curlyredhead, & Kirin! :-) Also, Kirin, I really like your avatar!