PDA

View Full Version : VERY interesting article on dandruff

Annakarenia
July 8th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Got dandruff? Most people do to one extent or another. People have been troubled by dandruff since the dawn of time. Consequently, many folk remedies for dandruff exist, from massaging olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, old tea leaves, or even vodka into the scalp to adding concoctions of herbs such as burdock and celandine to soap or shampoo. Even warm water enemas have been suggested.
There is ...
<snip>
Copyright &#169; 2010, Bruce Fife. All rights reserved

Mod ETA:
Please do not post the entire text of an article when you do not hold the copyright or have permission of the copyright-holder to use his/her text.
It is fine to post parts of articles or to provide a link to the online source, to discuss their context.

Gumball
July 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Score one for my coconut oil then! :D I think I'll need to start applying it to my scalp more often.

PineappleJello
July 8th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Oooh very interesting.might chase a few people around appling coconut oil for them :P

Dragon
July 9th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Very interesting. I gess I am on the right track as use coconut oil on scalp and hair befor every wash.

Loreley
July 9th, 2010, 02:18 AM
It's interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)

RachelRain
July 9th, 2010, 02:20 AM
wow. this makes me so incredibly happy that I've never had dandruff... I should print this and show it to my mom, who seems to have almost a psoriasis type of dandruff going on. its icky. lol

Chrissy
July 9th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the great article. Both of my sons have excessive dandruff. I think I will try the coconut oil on them. "If" I can get a 15 yr old boy to leave it on for 15 minutes. That will be the challenge! :)