PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to R&R and S&D!

Jenn of Pence
July 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I'm headed out of town for two weeks to visit family, meaning all kinds of time to kick back and doing as little as possible. ;) There's a super long car ride involved as well, and I'm actually looking forward to some uninterrupted S&D time while DH drives. I actually did this at Christmas when we were driving back, and it sure helps the miles go by!

Anyone else look forward with great anticipation to ideal times when you can S&D or other hair activities? What do you find relaxing and satisfying?

princessp
July 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Sounds fun, I hope you have a fantastic and restful time! I really enjoy books on tapes when I'm on a long car ride.

Loreley
July 8th, 2010, 11:58 AM
I always look forward to when I can do S&D and my monthly trims. I'm addicted to trimming my hair. :D

TrudieCat
July 8th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I was recently a passenger during a looooong car ride, and that gave me many hours to examine the many splits I seem to have developed... & with no scissors for S&D it was excruciating!! :lol: You are very wise to bring scissors. :) At least all the obsessing over my hair kept me from biting my nails....

Have a great time on your vacation!

Jenn of Pence
July 10th, 2010, 08:50 PM
I was recently a passenger during a looooong car ride, and that gave me many hours to examine the many splits I seem to have developed... & with no scissors for S&D it was excruciating!! :lol: You are very wise to bring scissors. :) At least all the obsessing over my hair kept me from biting my nails....

Have a great time on your vacation!

I cringed just thinking about seeing splits and not having scissors! ;)

Sounds fun, I hope you have a fantastic and restful time! I really enjoy books on tapes when I'm on a long car ride.

Oh yeah totally....we drove all night, and the books on tape were the only thing keeping us awake!

Jenn of Pence
July 10th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I always look forward to when I can do S&D and my monthly trims. I'm addicted to trimming my hair. :D

Hehe, I like S&D; it's kind of therapeutic. ;) Do you trim yourself? If so, what method do you use?