PDA

View Full Version : Hair growth vits on holiday?

Hotrox
July 5th, 2010, 11:42 PM
I am going away for 10 days to Malaysia on Saturday, and need to pack light. I can't decide whether to take my hair vitamins or not?

I'm torn between thinking maybe a short break is quite good for you, or whether it will slow my progress and make a dent in my hair growth plan.

I also spent some time building up my MSM dose and if I stop will I need to reintroduce it slowly again? (it gave me insomnia and headaches for the first few weeks)

Those who take them, do you also take them away with you when you are travelling?

lastnite
July 5th, 2010, 11:45 PM
You could just pack a few days worth in a ziplock bag.. I had no trouble doing this, but I was traveling within the US, not sure if it's different for going out of the country.

naereid
July 6th, 2010, 05:16 AM
I count them and only take as much as I need so I don't have to bring the whole bottle.

Sammich
July 6th, 2010, 06:19 AM
You could just pack a few days worth in a ziplock bag.. I had no trouble doing this, but I was traveling within the US, not sure if it's different for going out of the country.

Ditto to that, that's what I do, including with medication. :)

Hotrox
July 6th, 2010, 08:28 AM
oh yes, good advice. That'll save me hefting the bottles around. Thanks

Kome
July 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM
You can get a little pill organizer at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. They are really cheap and small sized. If anything, you could just bring the MSM so you don't have to worry about getting headaches and all that again.

Dragon
July 6th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Defiantly. Would count out how many you need.

Speckla
July 6th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Get a big pill holder that's divided into the days of the week and put your vitamins in that. Makes it easier and you know what day of the week it is. ;)

Carolyn
July 6th, 2010, 07:51 PM
I do the zip-lock baggie thing when I'm going to be gone only a few days. If I'm going to be away a week or more I take the bottles. I travel by car and always within the USA.