PDA

View Full Version : Rapunzel movie - Tangled

rachelily
July 5th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Hey everyone!

I was at a drive-in theatre last night to see Toy Story 3, and a Pixar trailer for a movie called "Tangled" came on ... and it's about RAPUNZEL! Naturally she has gorgeously animated long long blonde hair.

Has anyone seen the trailer? I've been wondering when someone would do a movie on Rapunzel, it looks really cute! I wonder if it will inspire some people to grow their hair out.

Sunsailing
July 5th, 2010, 07:39 AM
We just saw Toy Story 3 last night too (almost saw it at the drive-in, but son really wanted to see this one in 3-D). A LOT of trailers, including the one for "Tangle". It looks like a funny movie! It was amazing what she could to with her hair...could you imagine being able to use your hair like that? Now if long hair could really be used like that, then that would probably inspire many more to grow long hair (including maybe the military!)

Merlin
July 5th, 2010, 08:01 AM
There is somebody here who knows A LOT about the forthcoming Rapunzel movie....

ButterCream
July 5th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Hey everyone!

I was at a drive-in theatre last night to see Toy Story 3, and a Pixar trailer for a movie called "Tangled" came on ... and it's about RAPUNZEL! Naturally she has gorgeously animated long long blonde hair.

Has anyone seen the trailer? I've been wondering when someone would do a movie on Rapunzel, it looks really cute! I wonder if it will inspire some people to grow their hair out.

I can`t wait to see it myself:)

Actually, there is a huuuuge thread about this movie in here, and ALSO, one of our very own LHC member are the actual hairmodel used in the movie!!!:D:D:D:cheese:

EdG
July 5th, 2010, 08:09 AM
The trailer is available on the Internet. There was a thread about it http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=49788

I wouldn't mind having Rapunzel's hair length. Or thickness. Or dexterity. :D
Ed

trillcat
July 5th, 2010, 08:14 AM

Actually, there is a huuuuge thread about this movie in here, and ALSO, one of our very own LHC member are the actual hairmodel used in the movie!!!:D:D:D:cheese:

Really!?
I just "squeed" *hangs head in fangirl shame*

Merlin
July 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Really!?
I just "squeed" *hangs head in fangirl shame*

PLEASE tell me that "squeed" is an onomatopoeic description of the noise you made and not the other thing which it could be...

Drynwhyl
July 5th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Awesoooomeeee :D
I really like the trailer, I think I'll watch it ;)
Especially because it's lhc-related :P

trillcat
July 5th, 2010, 08:40 AM
PLEASE tell me that "squeed" is an onomatopoeic description of the noise you made and not the other thing which it could be...

Yea, I kinda regret typing that.
Fangirl SQUEE! As in a goofy silly yelp.
That really did not make that better, did it.

Loreley
July 5th, 2010, 08:41 AM
I saw the trailer, there were 2 threads about it. :D I'm looking forward to the movie! It was one of my favourite fairytales when I was a child. :)

anniemae
July 5th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Hi Rachelily,

Yes, I saw the trailer!! Wow - did you ever see hair like that before!?!?

It looks like a cute movie. The voice is played by Mandy Moore. :)

Sunsailing
July 5th, 2010, 08:52 AM
It was interesting seeing the trailer for "Tangled" in 3-D last night.

I'm not really that impressed with 3-D movies, but we decided to see Toy Story 3 in 3-D.
I'll be honest, I wasn't even impressed with seeing Toy Story 3 in 3-D. I don't think there is enough improvement to justify approximately 50% more in ticket pricing.

May
July 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM

Awesome! ....so...who is it?

EdG
July 5th, 2010, 11:18 AM
nicolezoie is our real-life Rapunzel. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4650
Ed

haibane
July 5th, 2010, 02:13 PM
nicolezoie is our real-life Rapunzel. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4650
Ed
That is so cool! :bigeyes:
I really can't wait to see this movie now.

rachelily
July 5th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Wow fabulous! I didn't realize there was already another thread for it, I searched and didn't find anything.

ArienEllariel
July 5th, 2010, 09:15 PM
That. Is. So. Cool. :D

I didn't know they were doing a Repunzel movie until I saw the preview a couple weeks ago. And how cool is that that one of our own got to be the hair model! I can't wait until this movie comes out! *squee*