PDA

View Full Version : For Those With Straight Hair...

Natalia
July 2nd, 2010, 12:35 AM
Does texture make a differance? By texture i mean adding curl, crimp, or wave. My dad surgered me some rag curlers (yeah i do have the bext dad ever :love: ) that i tried last night for weaving and out of curriosity and necessity to get my hair out of the cooking danger zone i tried to do 2 hairstyles that have been epic failures till now (gibson tuck and french twist) and they worked! I didnt have anything out that would hold the twist long enough for a picture but i did get one of the gibson. Im wondering if all i need to achive other previously failed updos is some texture? Anyone else with normally fairly straight hair notice this? With my hair being both baby fine and thin the wave from the rag weaving made a huge differance to me. I also really loved what it did to my grow out bangs as well :D.

Natalia

serious
July 2nd, 2010, 12:48 AM
Picture or it didn't happen!:D

Natalia
July 2nd, 2010, 01:04 AM
Picture or it didn't happen!:D

Hahaha lol i will i just have to edit it first since my house number and street name ae visable.

maybe sparrow
July 2nd, 2010, 01:06 AM
Mine sort of hates curl, but will Gibson.

I *have* found that rag curls are the best. Everything else falls out. The waves in my profile pics are a lie!!