PDA

View Full Version : Curly Head With New Bangs!

Celticfreefall
June 30th, 2010, 12:14 AM
A while ago I posted asking advice about getting bangs. I have curly, wavy and thick hair, so I was hesitant to see if I could deal with the styling. I went ahead a few weeks after much indecision, and got . Couldn't stand them! I ended up going in and getting proper straight across bangs.

Here they are completely styled with a ceramic flat iron (I use heat protective serum, blow outs don't work on my hair).

And brushed out and air dried.

I love them!

Hotrox
June 30th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Wow - I think your new fringe looks lovely. Really flatters your features :)

Debra83
June 30th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Very nice!!!! Way to go! Sometimes you never know about these things until you try them.

Loreley
June 30th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Very pretty! :grin:

Dreams_in_Pink
June 30th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Looks great on you!!! :D Bangs are very useful, if you're ok with heat styling.

freckles
June 30th, 2010, 02:19 AM
I love them too! super jealous :D

little_acorn
June 30th, 2010, 02:27 AM
Love 'em - looks great on you :D

yvsa
June 30th, 2010, 02:55 AM
You look very pretty.:agree:

x0h_bother
June 30th, 2010, 11:21 AM
These bangs IMO are much better suited to your face! They look great!

Quixii
June 30th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Very cute! I like them a lot when you brushed out and air dried them. :)

triumphator!
June 30th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Your bangs have such volume, even after heat styling! Lucky you, you look beautiful!

whoanellie
June 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Congrats, those look really great on you! And I love that first pic.

I have blunt bangs as well, though shorter. I love them, but personally have been toying with growing them out. They are so "me" as I've gotten so used to them and can never seem to grow them, but they are a large chunk of my hair (deep triangle) so I'm curious if the thickness and body of my hair would change without them, since the last time I had long hair was yeaaaars ago. I kind of want to know what it would all look like. :D

Dragon
July 1st, 2010, 04:08 AM
Your bangs look really nice.

Capybara
July 1st, 2010, 08:00 AM
Very pretty! I think bangs are so flattering. You have nice eyes!

May
July 1st, 2010, 08:30 AM
Cool. The air dried pic looks as straight as the flat ironed one. I personally could never stand bangs because I used to live in a rainforest environment and no matter how much I straightened they would curl up a few hours after leaving the house. There was no way to avoid it. I'm glad you live in a climate where curly bangs are tolerated :p

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2077/canadaday.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/canadaday.jpg/)
Proud to be Canadian!