PDA

View Full Version : WOW - look at the diff. two days

Pages : [1] 2

Debra83
June 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Today I tried the New Fructis 3 oil conditioner, and felt a diff. right away in the rinsing of it.
(edit: giving full name: "Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Triple Nutrition for Dry or Damaged hair"

also: new GF product pic post in post # 220 for: "*NEW* Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream 98% Naturally Derived 24HR Frizz Control No Heaviness Strong"

Here's a pic from two days ago not using it:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75459

and two pics from today after using it, unbelievable!!!:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75632

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75631

also: new GF product post in post # 220 for: "*NEW* Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream 98% Naturally Derived 24HR Frizz Control No Heaviness Strong"

Xepher
June 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Whoa, that's quite a pronounced difference! Your hair looks so much smoother and healthier after using it.

Wish I could find a product that would do that to mine :p

rachelily
Today I tried the New Fructis 3 oil conditioner, and felt a diff. right away in the rinsing of it.

Here's a pic from two days ago not using it:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75459

and two pics from today after using it, unbelievable!!!:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75632

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75631

Wonderful! Is this the GF Triple Nutrition? I use that and love it!!

Debra83
Wonderful! Is this the GF Triple Nutrition? I use that and love it!!

That's the one!!!

Cheeks1206
June 29th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Wow! That is amazing! Were you using any conditioner in the first pic?

HintOfMint
June 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I use it too and have not stopped singing its praises. I have a feeling this might be my permanent conditioner.

Pumpkin
June 29th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Wow! What a difference!! Looks good!! :)

LoversLullaby
June 29th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I use this stuff too and absolutely love it. It really is the best conditioner I have ever used.

spidermom
June 29th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Oh my goodness! I wish I were close enough to being out of conditioner to justify to my own miserly mind buying and trying this one. Oh well, another month or two .........

redneckprincess
June 29th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Its on my list of conditioners to try, glad you had such great results with it

missfortune9335
June 29th, 2010, 08:51 PM
that looks great! how exciting to find something that works so well for you :)

JenniferNoel
June 29th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Wow, impressive difference, I'm glad you've found a great conditioner, your hair looks ten times softer.
I remember back in the days of SC washes how many different conditioners/shampoos I had to go through, what a terrible frustration. Hah.

UltraBella
June 29th, 2010, 09:05 PM
This is the one I am currently using too :)

virgo75
June 29th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Wow!
So happy you found something that works so well for you! :)

Debra83
June 29th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Wow! That is amazing! Were you using any conditioner in the first pic?

YES!!! I used TWO conditioners in the first one. Amazing. End of the day now, and it is still soft and frizzless. AMAZING!!!! :D

Debra83
June 30th, 2010, 12:27 AM
This is what is says on the bottle, I'm assuming it is true: Olive Oil: Nourishes the inner core; Avocado oil: Nourishes and softens the middle layer; Shea Oil: Nourishes and smooths the surface.

Loreley
June 30th, 2010, 01:02 AM
I'm glad it works for you! :) I use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition as well and I love it! :D

Leabhar
June 30th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Yep, I use it and love it, too! Fantastic difference.

emsahib
June 30th, 2010, 01:41 AM
ooo I'm nearly out of conditioner may buy some of this :D

yvsa
June 30th, 2010, 02:43 AM
What an amazing difference. Your hair looks soft and smooth. Wonderfull:).

Amelia
June 30th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Congrats on having a conditioner that works for you!

Curiously I had only very negative experience with anything from Garnier. Funny how different hair is! :shrug:

tinti
June 30th, 2010, 05:26 AM
That's quite a diference!

Johanna64
June 30th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Congratulations,your hair looks very good!! :)

Kristin
June 30th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I use GF Triple Nutrition, too! It is pretty good stuff. :)

mellie89
June 30th, 2010, 10:09 AM
I use that conditioner too! It's some seriously awesome stuff. I think it's the only coneless conditioner that has worked for me long-term.

ArcticNights
June 30th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Your hair are doing great! :)

What are the three oils in the conditioner...? I dont think we have the Garnier Fructis line in Norway anymore. So, if you could give some info on the ingredients that would be very helpful.

Edit: Just read the whole thread. Olive oil (love), avocado oil (love), and shea butter (love).

triumphator!
June 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Hm, I'm not able to see the original pictures from the before and after. Does this have anything to do with me being very new? I wanna seeeee : (

x0h_bother
June 30th, 2010, 11:49 AM
I use that GF conditioner too, but I can't use it alone. It's the first C in my CWC.
You hair looks great, I'm glad you found something that works.

Coffeebug
June 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM
It looks awesome and I'd try it in a heartbeat but.... I don't think they sell that particular one in the UK! Bah!

Debra83
June 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I didn't realize it was coneless!!! Really? I'll have to read the bottle for sure! I understand they make a shampoo with it, but I never bought that, just the conditioner.

Jessica Trapp
June 30th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Heading to the store...

klcqtee
June 30th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Yes! This is the conditioner that made me make the switch to cone free CO! It is God in my book, and I pray they never change the formula!

Eryka
June 30th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Huh, I just picked this one up a few days ago and my hair is drying as we speak. Normally my hair is ultra snobby and only wants the high end stuff. However, since everything seems to have cones AND protein in it *hisses*, I figured to give this stuff a shot. I used Garnier loooong time ago and it was great, from what I remember. So once mine dries we shall see. I do like how my hair smells like apples on a warm summer day though.

(Oh god, did I just wax poetic on how my hair smells? Oy vey) *facepalm*

ifyouforget
June 30th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Wow! That's an amazing change. So glad you found a product that works so well for you!

Debra83
June 30th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Heading to the store...
show us how it goes!

Yes! This is the conditioner that made me make the switch to cone free CO! It is God in my book, and I pray they never change the formula!
shudder. I just found it!!! Don't even whisper it.

Huh, I just picked this one up a few days ago and my hair is drying as we speak. Normally my hair is ultra snobby and only wants the high end stuff. However, since everything seems to have cones AND protein in it *hisses*, I figured to give this stuff a shot. I used Garnier loooong time ago and it was great, from what I remember. So once mine dries we shall see. I do like how my hair smells like apples on a warm summer day though.

(Oh god, did I just wax poetic on how my hair smells? Oy vey) *facepalm*
Let us see how it goes!

Wow! That's an amazing change. So glad you found a product that works so well for you!

Thank you! I am truly amazed! :cheese:

julliams
July 2nd, 2010, 02:01 AM
Due to this thread I used a fructis conditioner today - not a triple one but just their normal hair conditioner. My curls came out quite defined and soft without me doing anything to them. I just washed and wore - no scrunching, plopping, leave-in or any kind of manipulation at all.

I used to use Fructis all the time but stopped with I stopped using silicone.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4098/4754896578_df3e12704f.jpg

Gilly
July 2nd, 2010, 03:31 AM
I went out to buy the conditioner today but it was sold out in the shop I went to (Priceline) so I picked up the butter mask from the same range and used it as soon as I got home!
Wow, my hair feels amazing:cheese: I can always tell when my hair is happy as it gets curlier at the back, normally this just hangs down in sullen sulky dry strands but its whurly at the moment!:cheese:
I will try and hunt down the conditioner again tomorrow!

naereid
July 2nd, 2010, 03:47 AM
Whoa. That condish was the very first I tried when I switched to conefree, but I didn't have such a great result. Actually it took me four months for my hair to stop looking like a mess. So I never tried it again, but maybe I should now that the transitional period has passed.

Today I planned on going to the store to get a new conditioner. I already had a plan on what to buy and everything. Now my plan is all messed up. Darn. :p

emmabovary
July 2nd, 2010, 04:26 AM
I use it too :) It's my old faithful that I keep going back to when nothing else works.

Joliebaby
July 2nd, 2010, 04:30 AM
Wow, what a difference! And it's cone free! I will have to check if that one is available here :D

Sissy
July 2nd, 2010, 06:55 AM
I had bought this due to seeing some positives about it here. Unfortunately, I used it the last two days in a row and it resulted in my hair feeling very waxy/coated, could have sworn it had tons of cones. It must be the shea and other oils that makes it feel this way? It felt slightly better when it air dried but not as soft, light, and easy to detangle as I like it to feel. My hair also felt dry at the ends, even though I used my regular leave-ins (camellia oil and giovanni direct leave-in). I guess GF just really doesn't work for me. One thing it did do was make my hair dry very straight and frizz free, which I like the look of but I just can't stand that waxy, heavy feeling.

Debra83
July 3rd, 2010, 12:22 AM
I had bought this due to seeing some positives about it here. Unfortunately, I used it the last two days in a row and it resulted in my hair feeling very waxy/coated, could have sworn it had tons of cones. It must be the shea and other oils that makes it feel this way? It felt slightly better when it air dried but not as soft, light, and easy to detangle as I like it to feel. My hair also felt dry at the ends, even though I used my regular leave-ins (camellia oil and giovanni direct leave-in). I guess GF just really doesn't work for me. One thing it did do was make my hair dry very straight and frizz free, which I like the look of but I just can't stand that waxy, heavy feeling.

I used it again today, and still am awestruck at the difference...trying to post another pic, but my cell phone camera won't cooperate. For some reason, it is not sending the pic as usual to my email address. You are sure you are using the Triple Nutrition Conditioner (in a bottle)? I went to the drug store today, and found tons of other Triple Nutrition stuff by G.F. like detangler, deep conditioner in a tube, a two-in-one (which I bought for my son), etc. I actually bought them too, but haven't had an opportunity to use them yet. This morning when I used the conditioner again, I also used a little as a leave in, and I still didn't feel waxy, or coated, but I LOVE the effect of whatever it is doing to my poor old parched, dried out hair. Took 20 years off my hair for sure. Has to be the oils in it. Even my drier ends are shiny and way softer. And it's only the 2nd application. Darn, how come I can't earn money as a spokeman for this product?!!!! I hope they never (as someone posted above) change the formula for sure!

Gilly
July 3rd, 2010, 04:12 AM
I now have a bottle of this sitting in my shower waiting for me to use it in the morning!:cheese:

Masara
July 3rd, 2010, 06:21 AM
I'd given up on the fructis line as it all seemed to have cones, but reading that this one is cone free, I tried it today.
So far I'm pleased with the results; my hair is soft and shiny and possibly thicker feeling too. I'll have to see how it feels after a few washes with it.

I had hoped that this would be a conditioner I could use when I visit the UK because my usual ultra doux isn't available there, but from what I read a couple of pages back, it isn't sold there either.

virgo75
July 3rd, 2010, 07:08 AM

2nd the bolded. :(
I think(for me) it's the shea butter. And it must have a healthy amount too, because my hair H.A.T.E.S. shea butter. It seems to repel it. It sits on top and makes my hair feel waxy/gummy/rubbery/coated. :shake:

I think it also has glycerin - which makes my hair feel coated and straw like in large amounts....

I still have about 1/4 of a bottle of the Triple Nutrition Conditioner and every time I read a good review I run and try it again. :lol:
But every time it does the same thing - coats my hair. :(

Either way, I'm still really glad that people are finding things that work for them.

It gives me hope. ;)

Debra83
July 4th, 2010, 02:49 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=75944

Finally I could upload....this is from July 02, 2010.

Sammich
July 4th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Wow! How amazing is that difference? O_O
I want to try it, but I'm not sure if it's sold in the UK? :(

Debra83
July 4th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Wow! How amazing is that difference? O_O
I want to try it, but I'm not sure if it's sold in the UK? :(

I think someone mentioned earlier on in this thread that it wasn't available there yet. You'd think it would be though shortly. I'd email the company to ask, if I were you!

my2cats1
July 4th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Your hair looks great!

Are we certain it does not have cones? I know some cones have tricky names....they're cones in hiding! :rolleyes: I don't mean to question -- I'm really just double-checking. I had heard that this particular line was all cones, so it's great knowing that some of their products are not.

Anyone care to post the ingredient list and play a game of "find the cone?" :eyebrows:

my2cats1
July 4th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Ah, I may have just answered my question. This is the ingredient list as provided on the Walmart website. Anybody spot a cone?

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Oela Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3.

Debra83
July 4th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Your hair looks great!

Are we certain it does not have cones? I know some cones have tricky names....they're cones in hiding! :rolleyes: I don't mean to question -- I'm really just double-checking. I had heard that this particular line was all cones, so it's great knowing that some of their products are not.

Anyone care to post the ingredient list and play a game of "find the cone?" :eyebrows:

I'll give it a shot:

Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, elaeis gueensis oil, behentrimonium chloride, pyrus malus extract, glycerin, stearamidopropyl dymethalamine, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCI, butyrospermum parkii butter, citric acid, olea europaea oil, saccharum officinarum extract, benzyl alcohol, chlorhexadine dihydrochloride, persea gratissima oil, ribes nigrum oil, linalool, citrus medica limonum peel extract, c1 19140, camellia sinensis extract, c1 15985, parfum. F.I.L.: K35637/5

tofuowl
July 4th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Incredible! Your wave looks so much more pronounced. Happy hair :D

Debra83
July 5th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Incredible! Your wave looks so much more pronounced. Happy hair :D

...happy hair....happy me!!! :D

So, can anyone spot a cone from the list of ingredients up there? :confused:

Amelia
July 5th, 2010, 03:50 AM
...happy hair....happy me!!! :D

So, can anyone spot a cone from the list of ingredients up there? :confused:

As far as I can see, there is none.

Cones are normally spotted in words that end in:

"-icon"
"-con"
"-xan"
"-conol"

pinklemonade
July 5th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Wow your hair does looks gorgeous!
I recently tried triple nutrition too (only the conditioner) and I love it! My hair is also shinier and doesn't feel as dry as it always does after I use other conditioners. Definitely a keeper! :)

Debra83
July 5th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Wow your hair does looks gorgeous!
I recently tried triple nutrition too (only the conditioner) and I love it! My hair is also shinier and doesn't feel as dry as it always does after I use other conditioners. Definitely a keeper! :)
:D Thanks!

Yeah, I went and bought the detangler spray and the 3 minute conditioner for me, and the 2 in 1 for my son!

triumphator!
July 5th, 2010, 11:20 AM
I broke down and bought the GF Triple Nutrition S&C without using all my other stuff up, and I don't regret it! At Wal-Mart you can get a boxed set of both the S&C and some anti-humidity hairspray and some Garnier makeup remover pads, all for $10.99, which is less than the cost of the S&C together!

I just gave the hairspray away, but the rest of the stuff I was ecstatic about getting for cheap!

ericthegreat
July 5th, 2010, 11:43 AM
The results speak for themselves! This conditioner is working wonders for your hair! Your hair in the second picture looks sleeker and shiner, and your waves are much healthier and more defined. Keep up the great progress Debra.

Chamomile betty
July 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Your hair looks really nice. I love Garnier and use many of their products in my hair care routine.

my2cats1
July 5th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I think quite a few of us are looking at the Tripple Nutrition line now, after seeing your photos. Garnier should send you a check for your advertising services! :p

Tonks
July 5th, 2010, 02:58 PM
I've tried GF products pre-LHC, and I didn't really buy them again, but I don't know the reason. But I just joined the use up your products thread! I'm so conflicted now, since I'm almost out of my Herbal Essences, but I still have a bottle of conditioner from the dollar store.

I think I'm gonna buy the GF conditioner one day and use the dollar store stuff as shaving cream.

...enablers! :mad:

little_acorn
July 5th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I love this conditioner and it's one of the few cone-free conditioners available in supermarkets in NZ. I buy it when it's on special and keep a stash in the bathroom cupboard :D (I have 4 in storage at the moment :D :D)

Debra83
July 6th, 2010, 12:53 AM
I broke down and bought the GF Triple Nutrition S&C without using all my other stuff up, and I don't regret it! At Wal-Mart you can get a boxed set of both the S&C and some anti-humidity hairspray and some Garnier makeup remover pads, all for $10.99, which is less than the cost of the S&C together!

I just gave the hairspray away, but the rest of the stuff I was ecstatic about getting for cheap!

Way to go! I'm jealous!

The results speak for themselves! This conditioner is working wonders for your hair! Your hair in the second picture looks sleeker and shiner, and your waves are much healthier and more defined. Keep up the great progress Debra.

Thanks Eric! I'm glad I finally got around to trying it!

Your hair looks really nice. I love Garnier and use many of their products in my hair care routine.

I've used their products before, but never got results like this from any of them. Glad they came out with this line, and I hope they don't change anything!

I think quite a few of us are looking at the Tripple Nutrition line now, after seeing your photos. Garnier should send you a check for your advertising services! :p

Gee...I wish they would!!! Or at least a free year's supply for me and all my fellow LHC'ers!!! :cheese:

I've tried GF products pre-LHC, and I didn't really buy them again, but I don't know the reason. But I just joined the use up your products thread! I'm so conflicted now, since I'm almost out of my Herbal Essences, but I still have a bottle of conditioner from the dollar store.

I think I'm gonna buy the GF conditioner one day and use the dollar store stuff as shaving cream.

...enablers! :mad:

I seem to do that on a regular basis...vow to use up my "stash" which is taking over my house by the way...and then try something "new". I'm glad I tried this "new" though!!! :D

I love this conditioner and it's one of the few cone-free conditioners available in supermarkets in NZ. I buy it when it's on special and keep a stash in the bathroom cupboard :D (I have 4 in storage at the moment :D :D)

I'm jealous of you too!!!! I hope it goes on special here too so that I can have 4 in storage!!!! :D

Debra83
July 8th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Anybody having amazing results from it yet?

Ranee
July 8th, 2010, 12:39 PM
I tried it three days ago and again today doing co. I liked the smell and the fact that it's easily disrtibuted in wet hair, but once my hair dries it doesn't look any different....

Debra83
July 8th, 2010, 09:18 PM
I tried it three days ago and again today doing co. I liked the smell and the fact that it's easily disrtibuted in wet hair, but once my hair dries it doesn't look any different....

That's probably because your hair is beautiful to begin with...how could you possibly improve on that?!!!!

little_cherry
July 8th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Oh wow! Beautiful! :) Such a difference. I love all three major ingredients.

Yes! This is the conditioner that made me make the switch to cone free CO! It is God in my book, and I pray they never change the formula!This quote is sending me to the store tomorrow.. :D

Debra83
July 8th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Oh wow! Beautiful! :) Such a difference. I love all three major ingredients.

This quote is sending me to the store tomorrow.. :D

Thanks!!! It's nice to know that it is just not me seeing the difference. I can't believe it myself!:D

Ravenne
July 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I bought a bottle myself a few days ago and I can already tell a huge difference in shine and texture. My ends are way softer than before and my hair has lost it's "puffiness" without becoming stringy and scraggly like it does with leave-ins. Halleluia!! I'm ecstatic! Hopefully this'll keep up!

Debra83
July 8th, 2010, 09:34 PM
I bought a bottle myself a few days ago and I can already tell a huge difference in shine and texture. My ends are way softer than before and my hair has lost it's "puffiness" without becoming stringy and scraggly like it does with leave-ins. Halleluia!! I'm ecstatic! Hopefully this'll keep up!

I know exactly how you feel. Way to go! Glad it worked for you too! :D

my2cats1
July 9th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Debra83, I am SO happy you posted about this product! Even my thick, dense hair likes it! It's soft, and not heavy or sticky. All my other attempts to go cone-free have left me a tangled, frizzy mess, but the GF tripple nutrition really works. I hope it keeps working......this will save me SOOOOO much money. (I had been using Redken and Neutrogena deep conditioners, plus Redken leave in stuff, and the results were still not as good as the $3 GF!)

Thanks again for the tip! :cheese:

Iron0Maiden
July 9th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Holy COW! That stuff is great, I used to use it. It looks sooo good how your ends are now. My mouth literally dropped open lol :D

heynormy
July 9th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Whoa!! Those are some great results! I must try this!!

paperwhite
July 9th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Congrats on finding something that works so well for you! :D As soon as I get close to running out of conditioner, this will be the next one I get. I'm hoping for results like yours :) I never realized it was cone-free--for me, that's even more incentive to try it.

Debra83
July 10th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Debra83, I am SO happy you posted about this product! Even my thick, dense hair likes it! It's soft, and not heavy or sticky. All my other attempts to go cone-free have left me a tangled, frizzy mess, but the GF tripple nutrition really works. I hope it keeps working......this will save me SOOOOO much money. (I had been using Redken and Neutrogena deep conditioners, plus Redken leave in stuff, and the results were still not as good as the $3 GF!)

Thanks again for the tip! :cheese:
You are VERY welcome! Glad to help! :D

Holy COW! That stuff is great, I used to use it. It looks sooo good how your ends are now. My mouth literally dropped open lol :D

Blush!!! Thank you!!!

Whoa!! Those are some great results! I must try this!!

Good luck, and don't forget to post the results for us - good or bad.

Congrats on finding something that works so well for you! :D As soon as I get close to running out of conditioner, this will be the next one I get. I'm hoping for results like yours :) I never realized it was cone-free--for me, that's even more incentive to try it.

Thanks! Make sure you tell us your results too! I didn't know until someone posted on this thread that it was cone free either! I wasn't really on the hunt for cone free, just something that my hair would respond to. This is THE BEST results I've had from ANY product. And, my bathroom cupboard, and the side of my bathtub can attest to the fact that I have tried many, many, many products. I even tried GF at one point, but THIS is THE product from their line that works the best for me so far. I hope it gives great results for all you who are trying it too. :D:cheese::D

Sunsailing
July 10th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Sounds and looks like most are having great results.
You all convinced me to try it, so I went out a bought some. I tried it for a little over a week with negative results. My hair felt "scrunchy" while it dried.

I really wanted this to work because I could've saved a lot of money!
Just goes to show that one product doesn't work for eveyone.
Oh well, back to my L'Anza conditioners...

MissManda
July 10th, 2010, 11:56 PM
I must say that is a truly amazing difference! Your waves look absolutely gorgeous in the second picture!

Thank you so much for directing me to this thread! :D I would love to try this, but none of the stores I've been to sell it. There are a few more where I can look, so I hope I'll be able to find it.

I am wondering what the smell of this conditioner is like? DBF is very sensitive to chemical-y scents and we found that the likes of Suave and V05 are much to overpowering. DBF loves the scents of Nature's Gate products and doesn't mind Desert Essence ones, either.

Willow
July 11th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Congrats on having a conditioner that works for you!

Curiously I had only very negative experience with anything from Garnier. Funny how different hair is! :shrug:

Me too! I really want to rush right out and get this conditioner now but I am afraid..lol.

naereid
July 11th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Oela Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3.
So I bought the conditioner and since the (German) bottle said Oil repair - 3 natural oils instead of Triple nutrition, I decided to check this list to see if it's got the same ingredients. It does, but they're all mixed up! Here are mine:

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Niacinamide, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Pyridoxine HCI, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance (FIL C35637/1).

I guess it's the same, but I always thought that the order of ingredients was important since it also represents their amount. :hmm:

Copasetic
July 11th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Why did I open this thread? Now I really want to try this conditioner :o

Congrats on those awesome results.

Debra83
July 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Sounds and looks like most are having great results.
You all convinced me to try it, so I went out a bought some. I tried it for a little over a week with negative results. My hair felt "scrunchy" while it dried.

I really wanted this to work because I could've saved a lot of money!
Just goes to show that one product doesn't work for eveyone.
Oh well, back to my L'Anza conditioners...

I'm really surprised you got scrunchy results...could it be that you have build up and need to do a clarifying shampoo? This has no cones and three oils, I just don't get how it could "scrunch"! You got the "Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Triple Nutrition for Dry or Damaged hair", right? If that's the one you got, and it did that for you, that's too bad. I would try the clarifying shampoo and give it another whirl though before tossing it.

I must say that is a truly amazing difference! Your waves look absolutely gorgeous in the second picture!

Thank you so much for directing me to this thread! :D I would love to try this, but none of the stores I've been to sell it. There are a few more where I can look, so I hope I'll be able to find it.

I am wondering what the smell of this conditioner is like? DBF is very sensitive to chemical-y scents and we found that the likes of Suave and V05 are much to overpowering. DBF loves the scents of Nature's Gate products and doesn't mind Desert Essence ones, either.

I just sniffed it, and to me it smells like granny smith apples. I'm hungry though, so who knows!! I wrote the absolute name just above and highlighted it in red. Make sure you get the right one!!! They have a few products in their line for sure.

Me too! I really want to rush right out and get this conditioner now but I am afraid..lol.

The good thing is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! And you may be pleasantly surprised that it works for you. Or shocked off your feet like I was!!!!

So I bought the conditioner and since the (German) bottle said Oil repair - 3 natural oils instead of Triple nutrition, I decided to check this list to see if it's got the same ingredients. It does, but they're all mixed up! Here are mine:
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Niacinamide, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Pyridoxine HCI, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance (FIL C35637/1).I guess it's the same, but I always thought that the order of ingredients was important since it also represents their amount. :hmm:

That's really weird. I thought they had to put the order of the ingredients also. Would they have a different formula for Germany?

Why did I open this thread? Now I really want to try this conditioner :o

Congrats on those awesome results.

Thanks for the congrats! :D I really recommend it. Like I said before, best results I've had from anything. My hair just drank it up. :cheese:

sugarpixie10988
July 11th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Wow, what GREAT results you got! I bought a bottle yesterday and I'll use it today. I'm so excited! If I end up really liking it I'm going to be tempted to buy a huge stash of bottles in case they decide to change the formula. I have the hardest time finding products without both cones and protein. Thanks for sharing your awesome find! :cheese:

WilloTheWisp
July 11th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Why can't I see the before and after pictures, is it because I'm new? :-( anyway, sounds good product!

Debra83
July 12th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Wow, what GREAT results you got! I bought a bottle yesterday and I'll use it today. I'm so excited! If I end up really liking it I'm going to be tempted to buy a huge stash of bottles in case they decide to change the formula. I have the hardest time finding products without both cones and protein. Thanks for sharing your awesome find! :cheese:

Thank you! I hope you like it too! Don't forget to post results!!

Why can't I see the before and after pictures, is it because I'm new? :-( anyway, sounds good product!

Yes, I'm afraid so...but keep posting, then come back to see the picture! I won't move it, promise! :D

ErinM
July 13th, 2010, 11:33 AM
I bought some yesterday, since I feel I gave my Hugo Naturals a fair chance, but my hair was just dry and tangly and driving me nuts. I was about to jump back into cones when I saw this thread, and thought it'd be worth a try, for being cone-free. I washed this morning with clarifying shampoo and then put some of this condish on, put on my shower cap and went about my shower business. When it was time to rinse, I was really shocked at how much slip I got. I even looked at the bottle AGAIN to see if there were REALLY no cones.

Still drying, but so far so good!

A picture after it had dried completely!
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MzT8SD_arys/TDzScAKg27I/AAAAAAAAAFk/kbKSa9zPo0k/s720/DSC_0332.JPG

It's very smooth, and was easy to finger comb!

sugarpixie10988
July 13th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Here are my results! My hair was a little bit damp when I took it, but I'm impatient :p. I think my hair looks a bit shinier, but it's definitely softer! It's definitely a keeper, my boyfriend even commented on how he loved the smell of my hair today :).

ErinM, your hair looks fabulous! :cheese:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5391&pictureid=76715

Debra83
July 14th, 2010, 01:05 AM
I bought some yesterday, since I feel I gave my Hugo Naturals a fair chance, but my hair was just dry and tangly and driving me nuts. I was about to jump back into cones when I saw this thread, and thought it'd be worth a try, for being cone-free. I washed this morning with clarifying shampoo and then put some of this condish on, put on my shower cap and went about my shower business. When it was time to rinse, I was really shocked at how much slip I got. I even looked at the bottle AGAIN to see if there were REALLY no cones.

Still drying, but so far so good!

A picture after it had dried completely!
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MzT8SD_arys/TDzScAKg27I/AAAAAAAAAFk/kbKSa9zPo0k/s720/DSC_0332.JPG

It's very smooth, and was easy to finger comb!

Here are my results! My hair was a little bit damp when I took it, but I'm impatient :p. I think my hair looks a bit shinier, but it's definitely softer! It's definitely a keeper, my boyfriend even commented on how he loved the smell of my hair today :).

ErinM, your hair looks fabulous! :cheese:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5391&pictureid=76715

Awesome you guys!!! Glad it worked for you both too! :cheese:

Debra83
July 16th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Just curious if anyone else has an experience with this product to share?!!! AND PICS!!!!!

Debra83
July 19th, 2010, 08:30 AM
BUMP! Anybody else have pictures or results to share?!

Theobroma
July 21st, 2010, 02:08 AM
BUMP! Anybody else have pictures or results to share?!

*raises hand*

I've used it twice so far for CO washes and I love it. So much so that I bought two extra bottles yesterday to be absolutely sure I don't run out! My hair has never been so soft while at the same time not feeling coated, and my frizzies are gone. And as an added bonus, the smell of the stuff is nice and not too strong. It's definitely a keeper.

julliams
July 21st, 2010, 02:44 AM
I was able to find this product today in Australia. I've been looking for it in the local supermarket for a while now and it just arrived. Here it's called Nutri-Repair.

I noticed that the shampoo and leave in both have dimethicone and the mask has mineral oil in it which I had read was bad bad bad. Anyone tried either?

Can't post results yet as I'm still drying.

Gilly
July 21st, 2010, 03:04 AM
I am using the mask, I must say I love it!!:cheese:
I don't have a problem using mineral oil for some reason, my hair seems to like it but put silicones on it and it goes horribly stringy and yukky!
Go figure!
I am on my 2nd tub and will continue to buy it as long as I can!

Dana
July 21st, 2010, 07:59 AM
For those that use this as a CO, do you use it on your scalp, or just your length?

And if you DO use it as a CO on your scalp, do you dilute it? How much do you use?

Beatrice
July 21st, 2010, 08:14 AM
I can't wait to give this one a try. Everyone's results look so beautiful! What I have currently is working alright for me, so I'm going to finish that bottle before buying another one.

Debra83
July 21st, 2010, 08:30 AM
*raises hand*

I've used it twice so far for CO washes and I love it. So much so that I bought two extra bottles yesterday to be absolutely sure I don't run out! My hair has never been so soft while at the same time not feeling coated, and my frizzies are gone. And as an added bonus, the smell of the stuff is nice and not too strong. It's definitely a keeper.
:cheese: AWESOME! (yeah, I like the smell too!)

I was able to find this product today in Australia. I've been looking for it in the local supermarket for a while now and it just arrived. Here it's called Nutri-Repair.

I noticed that the shampoo and leave in both have dimethicone and the mask has mineral oil in it which I had read was bad bad bad. Anyone tried either?

Can't post results yet as I'm still drying. That's too bad about the shampoo and leave in. I'm using the conditioner, which doesn't have that, as a leave in.

I am using the mask, I must say I love it!!:cheese:
I don't have a problem using mineral oil for some reason, my hair seems to like it but put silicones on it and it goes horribly stringy and yukky!
Go figure!
I am on my 2nd tub and will continue to buy it as long as I can! Yay!!!!

For those that use this as a CO, do you use it on your scalp, or just your length?

And if you DO use it as a CO on your scalp, do you dilute it? How much do you use? Sorry, I cwc.

I can't wait to give this one a try. Everyone's results look so beautiful! What I have currently is working alright for me, so I'm going to finish that bottle before buying another one. Don't forget to post results!!

Theobroma
July 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM

And if you DO use it as a CO on your scalp, do you dilute it? How much do you use?

Scalp and length here, and no diluting. I pretty much use it like I would a shampoo, except that I do make a point of working it through the length as well which I wouldn't do with shampoo.

Not really sure how much I use. A good squeeze that nicely fills the palm of my hand, probably, and then I might use a bit more if I find that there wasn't enough originally to coat my scalp all over.

Oh, and my scalp is so much happier without shampoo. Part of the reason I tried CO is that I haven't been able to find a really sulphate free shampoo hereabouts yet -- even the SLeS-free products I've found all seem to have at least sodium coco sulphate. And my scalp is MUCH less flaky without sulphates!

Theobroma
July 21st, 2010, 10:26 AM

Seems one has to be careful with Fructis? When I was stocking up on conditioner yesterday I checked out some of their other stuff, and from what I could tell, this conditioner was pretty much the only cone-free product on the Fructis shelf!

Dana
July 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM
Scalp and length here, and no diluting. I pretty much use it like I would a shampoo, except that I do make a point of working it through the length as well which I wouldn't do with shampoo.

Not really sure how much I use. A good squeeze that nicely fills the palm of my hand, probably, and then I might use a bit more if I find that there wasn't enough originally to coat my scalp all over.
:snip:

Thanks very much! I guess I really won't know until I try it. But I need to get through my Biolage Hydratherapie first. :(

LHktress
July 21st, 2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the recommendation, I got it and I love it!

Debra83
July 21st, 2010, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the recommendation, I got it and I love it!

You are very welcome! :D

Petite Simone
July 21st, 2010, 09:10 PM
Wow :thud::thud::thud:

Debra83
July 21st, 2010, 11:46 PM
Wow :thud::thud::thud:

Awwwww!!!!! Thank you!!!! :cheese:

HuggyBear
July 22nd, 2010, 12:15 AM
I'm a newbie, too so I will have to post more to be able to see your pics. I'm looking forward to seeing your results. I just bought a bottle of the GF Triple Nutrition & hope it works for me. Off I go on a posting roll. :)

Quezie
July 22nd, 2010, 12:51 AM
I love that stuff, I've been using it for months, since it came out I think!

I recently started CO-washing, I use suave coconut to wash, and then a bit of garnier to give the length some extra moisture.

naereid
July 22nd, 2010, 03:10 AM
I finally tried it yesterday! It's okay, if perhaps a little heavy. Nothing spectacular like it was for some of you. Oh well. :grnbiggri

schweedie
July 22nd, 2010, 03:32 AM
Oh, thanks for that! It seems we have it here as well and that's what it's called - I didn't make the connection when I first looked for it. Just bought some, looking forward to trying it.

Aurielle
July 27th, 2010, 05:19 PM
I'm a couple of washes away from being out of my Giovanni conditioner and was looking for something -cone and -protein free to try in its place that is not $8 a bottle and this just may be it. I used to use one kind of the other Garnier S&Cs, but didn't like it that much; the scent is too strong and they were full of cones and SLS. My hair has been rejecting the Giovanni at the ends recently though, and I suspect it may be from proteins. If the Garnier does not smell strong, I will certainly try it.

Theobroma
July 28th, 2010, 02:05 AM
If the Garnier does not smell strong, I will certainly try it.

It doesn't smell strong at all, which is one of the reasons I love the stuff! What scent it does have is a pleasant, fresh sort of apple aroma, and once your hair's dry the smell is quite unobtrusive.

Debra83
August 1st, 2010, 01:53 PM
I'm a newbie, too so I will have to post more to be able to see your pics. I'm looking forward to seeing your results. I just bought a bottle of the GF Triple Nutrition & hope it works for me. Off I go on a posting roll. :)

Hope it works! Let us know!

I love that stuff, I've been using it for months, since it came out I think!

I recently started CO-washing, I use suave coconut to wash, and then a bit of garnier to give the length some extra moisture.

So, it is still working for you after quite a length of time has gone by? Good to know!

I finally tried it yesterday! It's okay, if perhaps a little heavy. Nothing spectacular like it was for some of you. Oh well. :grnbiggri

Hope you find something SPECTACULAR!!! It's exciting when you are not getting the results you hope for otherwise. Please let us know if you do find something that works great, it may help us too.

Oh, thanks for that! It seems we have it here as well and that's what it's called - I didn't make the connection when I first looked for it. Just bought some, looking forward to trying it.

Even though it is a little different in the formula than the one I found, I hope it gives the same amazing results.

I'm a couple of washes away from being out of my Giovanni conditioner and was looking for something -cone and -protein free to try in its place that is not $8 a bottle and this just may be it. I used to use one kind of the other Garnier S&Cs, but didn't like it that much; the scent is too strong and they were full of cones and SLS. My hair has been rejecting the Giovanni at the ends recently though, and I suspect it may be from proteins. If the Garnier does not smell strong, I will certainly try it.

I didn't like some of the other Garnier products more than any of the other brands either, but I kept seeing this one adv'd and thought I'd give it a try....Boy! Am I glad I did!!

It doesn't smell strong at all, which is one of the reasons I love the stuff! What scent it does have is a pleasant, fresh sort of apple aroma, and once your hair's dry the smell is quite unobtrusive.

I like the smell - it is definitely not overpowering or anything. The only product though that my fiance has commented on that he really liked the scent of was Ojon, believe it or not. My son likes the scent of my henna!!!

constantki
August 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM
I need to get some of this stuff!!

Debra83
August 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM
I need to get some of this stuff!!

Please let us know, or show us, how it works for you!

Debra83
August 15th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Been using it still all month so far, took a pic yesterday (made it my sig pic) - still doing well for me...anyone else?

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4366&pictureid=79439

MandyBeth
August 15th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Meh for me. Ok if I don't shampoo, but leaves me crispy otherwise. Sticking with my GVP Biolage. Also for me, my hair waves more with the Fructis which is from being dry.

little_acorn
August 15th, 2010, 10:15 PM
The conditioner is pretty much my go-to conditioner and my hair loves it :D - not keen on the poo though

Debra83
August 16th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Meh for me. Ok if I don't shampoo, but leaves me crispy otherwise. Sticking with my GVP Biolage. Also for me, my hair waves more with the Fructis which is from being dry.

What is GVP?

The conditioner is pretty much my go-to conditioner and my hair loves it :D - not keen on the poo though

I've only tried the 2-in-1, but I use the conditioner - 2 in 1 -the conditioner for my cwc. :D

MandyBeth
August 16th, 2010, 01:18 AM
GVP is Sally's knock off brand. 6 vs 24, and I like thier scent better.

Henrietta
August 16th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Wow! Amazing, visible difference! I am so happy you found a miracle product for you! :)

Debra83
August 16th, 2010, 07:35 PM
GVP is Sally's knock off brand. 6 vs 24, and I like thier scent better.

Thanks for clearing that up! I'll look around and see if we have that around. You never know, might be even more of a difference!

Wow! Amazing, visible difference! I am so happy you found a miracle product for you! :)

I still can't believe that one product could make so much of a difference. I believe me, I've tried a kazillion products over the years!

MandyBeth
August 17th, 2010, 01:48 AM
I love the Biolage, but my hair doesn't think any conditioner is too rich. Buv the Fructis does smell nice.

Debra83
August 18th, 2010, 08:34 AM
I love the Biolage, but my hair doesn't think any conditioner is too rich. Buv the Fructis does smell nice.

I always need conditioner, but some conditioners I find too heavy for my hair. I'll keep an eye out for the Biolage, but I'm extremely happy with the triple nutrition right now.

CurlAhead
August 18th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Does this one work with CO-routine?

Chamomile betty
August 18th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Great results. I like Garnier too. So glad it worked so well for you.

Debra83
August 21st, 2010, 09:34 PM

If no one comes to the rescue to answer this, you may have to be the one to come back after researching to let us know!!!

Great results. I like Garnier too. So glad it worked so well for you.

Thanks!!! I am super-pleased! :cheese:

Debra83
November 6th, 2010, 02:26 AM
bump.....anyone try this product yet and want to post results? I'm still using it in my routine for sure!!!

sailing
November 6th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Yup! It's my go to leave in for the Tightly Curly method. I like it, tho I still add cones in.

Linda K
November 6th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Anybody having amazing results from it yet?

Deb have you noticed any oilyness from using it? Like when you first apply it? Just curious - I found mine at Wal-Mart earlier this summer.
Seems to be helping some with static now too.

It's still a little trial and error for me (quantity), but I noticed it turns out best to dampen the hair with a misting bottle, then spray the GF oils at night.
It seems by morning the oil has been absorbed (by the hair or pillowcase???) and behaves for a couple days ... best results appear on the 2nd day of application ... otherwise lots of fuzzies (not the warm ones either!).

Debra83
November 11th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Deb have you noticed any oilyness from using it? Like when you first apply it? Just curious - I found mine at Wal-Mart earlier this summer.
Seems to be helping some with static now too.

It's still a little trial and error for me (quantity), but I noticed it turns out best to dampen the hair with a misting bottle, then spray the GF oils at night.
It seems by morning the oil has been absorbed (by the hair or pillowcase???) and behaves for a couple days ... best results appear on the 2nd day of application ... otherwise lots of fuzzies (not the warm ones either!).

Nope, I haven't noticed any oiliness at all....I suppose if I put too much in, it would happen, but haven't yet. When I used coconut oil though - it was hit and miss. About half the time, it was too much and definitely looked greasy. I use the conditioner only as as leave in, the other GF products have cones and such, and I usually use them more if I'm just conditioning (deep) my hair and not going out.

I LOVE their conditioner!

curlymarcia
November 11th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Wooooooow, I see a major difference. Keep using it!!

Debra83
November 11th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I've been using it fairly regularly since June as a leave in and my second conditioner in cwc. I can't believe the difference with my hair. I still experiment with others, because I like having back up, but so far this has been the best result for me.

jojo
November 11th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Wow your hair looks like spun silk now, I need to try this, wow im gobsmacked at how different your hair looks now wow!

Beansidhe
November 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I too have had great results with this! I think I tried it shortly after this thread was posted and I wish I had taken pictures at the time because my results were very similar. It defines my waves, makes it very shiny and soft. It looked immediately healthier than it did before using it...looked and felt almost like a totally different head of hair. I do use cones sometimes, but sparingly and I usually do a spray or serum form because if I use coney conditioner it coats my hair, flattens it and kills my waves. My hair is fine, so I have to be careful of buildup and clarify often, but my hair seems to love the oils that are in this conditioner.

For me, it smoothes out my dried damaged bits like cones would, but it's a better result for me than I've had with using oils as a leave in. It makes it very wavy like a typical no cone conditioner does for me, only the difference is that it's without making it a frizzy looking mess that I can't even run my fingers through and the waves are defined and amplified.

I also recently discovered from experimenting with other products, that my hair apparently hates protein, so another plus for this one not having protein!

I'm sensitive about fragrance as well, and at first was skeptical because of the apple smell but it's actually very pleasant and not overpoweringly fruity without leaving too much of a lingering smell on hair.

Of course, one of the best pluses of this is that it's cheap! My local department store has large sized bottles, which makes it very affordable even when I go through a lot of it.

A huge thank you to Debra83 for letting us know about this! Absolutely a grail product for me too!!! :cheese:

jackie75
November 13th, 2010, 06:07 PM

I've been using it CO. It works quite well for me....I use V05 KLS for the first & this for the second.

I was wondering if this stuff has the waxy coating that I've been reading about, & if it does, will coconut/olive oil still absorb deeply?

I don't see any point in oiling if it can't get past any waxiness. :confused:

squiggyflop
November 13th, 2010, 07:38 PM
very nice conditioner..

also, your hair looks just like how mine started out.. the only different thing is the color.. your ends look almost exactly like mine did

Debra83
November 20th, 2010, 02:55 AM
I too have had great results with this! I think I tried it shortly after this thread was posted and I wish I had taken pictures at the time because my results were very similar. It defines my waves, makes it very shiny and soft. It looked immediately healthier than it did before using it...looked and felt almost like a totally different head of hair. I do use cones sometimes, but sparingly and I usually do a spray or serum form because if I use coney conditioner it coats my hair, flattens it and kills my waves. My hair is fine, so I have to be careful of buildup and clarify often, but my hair seems to love the oils that are in this conditioner.

For me, it smoothes out my dried damaged bits like cones would, but it's a better result for me than I've had with using oils as a leave in. It makes it very wavy like a typical no cone conditioner does for me, only the difference is that it's without making it a frizzy looking mess that I can't even run my fingers through and the waves are defined and amplified.

I also recently discovered from experimenting with other products, that my hair apparently hates protein, so another plus for this one not having protein!

I'm sensitive about fragrance as well, and at first was skeptical because of the apple smell but it's actually very pleasant and not overpoweringly fruity without leaving too much of a lingering smell on hair.

Of course, one of the best pluses of this is that it's cheap! My local department store has large sized bottles, which makes it very affordable even when I go through a lot of it.

A huge thank you to Debra83 for letting us know about this! Absolutely a grail product for me too!!! :cheese:

I'm very glad it's helping you and others too. I'm still amazed at the difference one product can make for someone.

very nice conditioner..

also, your hair looks just like how mine started out.. the only different thing is the color.. your ends look almost exactly like mine did

That is sooooo encouraging!!! I wish my hair will continue to look as yours does!!!! :D

Gabriel
November 22nd, 2010, 11:21 AM
I purchased this conditioner after reading this thread and coming across it in the store. I don't need anymore conditioners but it was on sale so I got it to try it out.

I really like it! I usually use GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme's Naturals. I want to say I may like it even more than the GVP though!

I'm washing using the Coconut Oil Shampoo Method from the Hair care of movie stars from the past (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=57025&page=47&highlight=fructis+triple+nutrition) thread. I still need a little conditioner, especially now that it's getting colder, after shampooing with my shampoo bar and coconut oil and this brand worked really well with everything.

Thanks for posting about this conditioner!

Toadstool
November 22nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
Has anyone found it in the UK? I found it on Amazon Uk but it's £10.99!!!

Debra83
November 29th, 2010, 06:22 AM
I purchased this conditioner after reading this thread and coming across it in the store. I don't need anymore conditioners but it was on sale so I got it to try it out.

I really like it! I usually use GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme's Naturals. I want to say I may like it even more than the GVP though!

I'm washing using the Coconut Oil Shampoo Method from the Hair care of movie stars from the past (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=57025&page=47&highlight=fructis+triple+nutrition) thread. I still need a little conditioner, especially now that it's getting colder, after shampooing with my shampoo bar and coconut oil and this brand worked really well with everything.

Thanks for posting about this conditioner!

I'm really glad you like it, it's nice to be able to share something that seems to help a lot of people! :cheese:

Has anyone found it in the UK? I found it on Amazon Uk but it's £10.99!!!

I can't remember if anyone posting earlier on in this thread found it there with a slightly different formula? What about Ebay or something? (Even at 10.00 GBP, it would be worth it to me - given the results I've experienced, and still experience with it.)

sunshine80
November 29th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Wow amazing thank you for sharing!

Debra83
November 29th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Wow amazing thank you for sharing!

My pleasure!

Pifkin
November 29th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I LOVE that stuff. It's the best conditioner I've ever used.

I use it on my length after a CO wash or as my second conditioner when I CWC. It's amazing. :D

Debra83
November 30th, 2010, 12:14 AM
I LOVE that stuff. It's the best conditioner I've ever used.

I use it on my length after a CO wash or as my second conditioner when I CWC. It's amazing. :D

That's what I totally think too! It is amazing...and I can't believe, no cones!

angels11
December 1st, 2010, 12:12 PM
After reading this thread, I picked up a big bottle at the store at lunch today! I can't wait to try it out! I am a fairly new member so I am unable to check out everyone's gallery :( I am transitioning to gray so I am hoping that this conditioner will make my silvers shine!! Thanks for the tip!!!

Deb

Debra83
December 1st, 2010, 10:10 PM
After reading this thread, I picked up a big bottle at the store at lunch today! I can't wait to try it out! I am a fairly new member so I am unable to check out everyone's gallery :( I am transitioning to gray so I am hoping that this conditioner will make my silvers shine!! Thanks for the tip!!!

Deb

Hope you're as pleased as I am with it! Good luck!!! :D

kristymarie87
December 2nd, 2010, 08:48 AM
Great thread! I dont suppose anyone has a picture of the bottle, i cannot find this anywhere and must get some!!

Debra83
December 2nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
Great thread! I dont suppose anyone has a picture of the bottle, i cannot find this anywhere and must get some!!

This is the Canadian version...you can tell because it is bilingual. Other countries call it a "...cream conditioner" and there is no french.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.garnier.ca/images/en/product/packshot/020_l.png&imgrefurl=http://www.garnier.ca/_en/_ca/haircare/hc-fructis-triple-nutrition/triple-nutrition-conditioner.htm&usg=__mdZSq_FLoumRlgyaDpLjNIE6zRs=&h=335&w=320&sz=60&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=2Ci9vT9xDTdW0M:&tbnh=141&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3DGarnier%2BFructis%2BTriple%2BNutritio n%2BConditioner%2BCanada%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26 bih%3D574%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=130&vpy=253&dur=9841&hovh=230&hovw=219&tx=130&ty=136&ei=ei34TIXFBYaqsAPRxuTRAg&oei=ei34TIXFBYaqsAPRxuTRAg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0

Ruce
December 2nd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but is this conditioner protein-free? I've had a protein overload recently and I'm trying to stay away from it. Thanks in advance.

Alix
December 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
I don't know if I posted already but I LOVE that stuff. I just use Triple Nutrition. Makes my waves so much more defined.

just_ace
December 2nd, 2010, 07:08 PM
I found the big bottle of this on sale at Target today for roughly $7.45 - I can't wait to try it out! :D

Debra83
December 3rd, 2010, 12:47 AM
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but is this conditioner protein-free? I've had a protein overload recently and I'm trying to stay away from it. Thanks in advance.

I have no idea. :confused: No one ever brought that up before. I hope someone can answer this for us?

I don't know if I posted already but I LOVE that stuff. I just use Triple Nutrition. Makes my waves so much more defined.

Even if you posted before, it bears repeating!!! I LOVE this stuff too, just in case I haven't got that across yet!!! :D

I found the big bottle of this on sale at Target today for roughly $7.45 - I can't wait to try it out! :D

I hope it is a happy story for you too! I LOVE "fairy-tail-end'gs" almost as much as this product!!! :cheese: Let us know, okay?

mrs_b
December 8th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Thank you Debra! guess what I am buying tomorrow :eyebrows:

Debra83
December 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Thank you Debra! guess what I am buying tomorrow :eyebrows:

Is it green?!!! :D

darkwaves
December 14th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Thanks for this thread!

This stuff is really good for detangling. (Even if, as the other thread says, the bottle is very hard to open!)

thatjengirl1
December 14th, 2010, 07:38 PM
looks alot smoother! pretty

monsterna
December 14th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Do you think this would be too heavy for my hair type? I've used Garnier shampoos in the past and they've made my hair feel very oily and heavy. I'd like to try this, but just need to figure out if it's antithetical to my progress. :D

JuneBride
December 14th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Did you CO with it or S&C?

NebraskaChick84
December 14th, 2010, 08:35 PM
WOW that looks amazing! I just bought two huge bottles of suave...I may need to shower every day...you know...deep condition. and maybe buy some of this stuff. *cough*

Olyve
December 14th, 2010, 08:35 PM
I used the S&C when it first came out and my hair was an oily mess. I just switched away from coney products to GF Triple Nutrition Conditioner and Suave Naturals.

I tried GF as a CO and my hair looks like an oily mess. It doesn't feel oily though. (Maybe it's just shiny and healthy looking and I am use to frizz and dull looking hair)
I will do a S&C with these two products as I am completely in love with GF Triple Nutrition.

xladolcevitax
December 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM
I discovered it 2 weeks ago. I am amazed and how great it is. It's changed the whole texture of my hair (prevous to a highlighting mishap yesterday - now it feels horrible) from dry, frizzy and flat to smooth, bouncy and soft. Absolutley amazing. Im going to try leaving the intensive one on all night to see if that helps my newly sad and mistreated hair :(

Tia2010
December 14th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I usually don't like Garnier products but tried the Triple Nutrition conditioner anyway and I really like it ! I use it in my SMT's and if I CWC I use it as my 2nd C.

I don't care for the Triple Nutrition shampoo , but my son tried it and said it was fine for his hair , not a glowing review but he didn't hate it. He loves the conditioner. His hair always tangles and when I say tangles I mean his hair looks like a matted dreadlock in the back every morning , it's crazy ! ... and the conditioner made it manageable for him to comb.

So I stocked up on it ! :)

MandaMom2Three
December 21st, 2010, 09:32 AM
I've tried this a few times with "meh" results. But maybe I'll try it again, I only have a HUGE bottle of it :rolleyes:

obssesif
December 21st, 2010, 09:45 AM
I've tried this a few times with "meh" results. But maybe I'll try it again, I only have a HUGE bottle of it :rolleyes:
mix it with few drops of oil and a tablespoon of honey... That mixture does wonders!

BeccaAngel
December 21st, 2010, 10:05 AM
(edit: giving full name: "Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Triple Nutrition for Dry or Damaged hair")

I just used something similar (same brand of course) but it was the treatment one instead of just conditioner for dry damaged hair, and i even asked if anyone else had used it.... before using it. but no luck with answers so i just went ahead and did it. my hair feels smoother and stronger and i plan to keep using this once a week.

mrs_b
December 25th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Is it green?!!! :D

yes, indeed! how do you know?:D

I really like it. My hair feels smoother and easier to manage. thank you Debra :applause

I do CWC and I use it as my 2nd C.

dawnandxavier
January 2nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
mix it with few drops of oil and a tablespoon of honey... That mixture does wonders!

Sounds good, I like it so far, it's not quite a miracle product for me, but so far so good.

liagibba
January 2nd, 2011, 04:14 PM
I just tried the Triple Nutrition conditioner for the 1st time today. I'm a little disappointed, but I think I know what I can do to change it. I did a heavy-ish cocnut oiling last night and then CO-washed with the TN condish this morning. I think the oil was too much and now my hair seems heavy and lank. I think I'll try using a thinner/cheaper conditioner (right now, V05 lime & kiwi scent) on my scalp and the TN on the length with no overnight oiling. I DO like how soft my hair feels to the touch, but not how it actually LOOKS. :D

annieangel149
January 7th, 2011, 04:47 PM
okay....i havent had a chance to read the whole thread so this is probably old news now but i have found it here in the UK! yay!!!

here it is known as hair recovery conditioner, repair and shine, fortifying fruit complex& nourishing micro oils for dry, damaged hair!

the ingredients are almost identical! i have double checked and there are definetly not any cones! i found it in Boots!

my hair is very happy tonight :)

thanku debra! <3

terrylillyd
January 8th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I just used the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Triple Nutrition for Dry or Damaged hair for the first time today and all I have to say is Holy wow. So this is what it's like to have your hair act right and have a good hair day? I didn't do a pre-oiling or anything else. I wanted to isolate using it and see what it does. Very Happy :cheese:

Anywhere
January 8th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I love this condish, I add honey and oil to mine. :D

Debra83
January 20th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Awesome reports, everyone! It's still my favourite!

CariadA
January 21st, 2011, 11:17 AM
This is my all time favorite conditioner! I'm glad to see others have had so much success with it. (And doesn't it just smell so yummy?)

Debra83
January 31st, 2011, 12:49 AM
This is my all time favorite conditioner! I'm glad to see others have had so much success with it. (And doesn't it just smell so yummy?)

and no cones!!!! Today, I did a version of ktani's moviestar oil shampoo mix...I used one teaspoon of virgin coconut oil, one teaspoon Johnson's Baby shampoo, and 1/2 teaspoon of white rain shampoo and mixed it in a bowl until it became creamy white, then after shampoo'g with that, I only used the GF3N as a leave-in. The coconut oil in the shampoos yesterday and today, leave my hair really softer than just using the GF3N, BUT left it dullish without the GF3N yesterday. But today, I had really, extra soft, and shiny/wavy was back by adding the GF3N as a leave-in. I'm still experimenting.

Chamy
January 31st, 2011, 04:46 AM
Wow, what a difference! It looks soo healthy in the after-picture, lucky you to find such a great product for you hair. :)

Debra83
February 8th, 2011, 12:22 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=95618

Here's another update pic taken this evening.

I haven't combed or brushed it at all today since leaving the shower this morning. I've worked all day, and went bowling for 3 hours tonight. I've been running around doing errands in -13 C windy weather as well.

This morning, I used Johnson's 2 in 1 baby shampoo, with an equal amount of coconut oil mixed in, and Garnier Fructis triple nutrition conditioner after. I'm really soft, and shiny from the combination. I'm going to keep experimenting, but still use the GF3N for sure.

skyblue
February 8th, 2011, 04:04 AM
I picked this CO up the other day cause I noticed all the great ingredients, found this thread this morning lol I was thrilled to see that its cone free! I've only used it once so far but I had oiled the night before so I'm not sure if my great hair is from the Co or the O treatment or a combination??? Next wash day I'll try it alone and see what happens, glad to see so many happy users! My fingers are crossed that my hair looks and feels just as happy as the first time I tried it! ;)

Debra83
February 8th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I picked this CO up the other day cause I noticed all the great ingredients, found this thread this morning lol I was thrilled to see that its cone free! I've only used it once so far but I had oiled the night before so I'm not sure if my great hair is from the Co or the O treatment or a combination??? Next wash day I'll try it alone and see what happens, glad to see so many happy users! My fingers are crossed that my hair looks and feels just as happy as the first time I tried it! ;)

I use it as leave in as well as the c's in the cwc usually. Because of the oil shampoo method I've switched things up a bit, but still make sure to include this conditioner. :cheese:

Zindell
February 9th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Edit:

I forgot about this shampoo and conditioner for awhile but recently bought the shampoo (Nutri Repair 3) and the hair mask (Nutri Repair Triple Nutrition) and I'm loving it! My hair gets so shiny, soft and smooth!

Even my teenage daughter who claimed that she "hates the Fructis line" suddenly told me that she tried my products in the shower and that it made all the difference on her hair. (She plays around with her hair a lot like teenagers tend to do... bleaching, dying etc.) Now she told me to keep buying the products. :)

dinnee
February 9th, 2011, 06:24 AM
I've been using fructise for years and years. First the oil nutricion one (it had 2 types of oils) and later the GF3N one. It was hard to find in Holland and often stores didn't carry it, and with Syoss coming out it was even worse. So I switched to Syoss without thinking. I kind of regret it now, as I know GF was always nice to my hair. It was also the only conditioner that actually left my hair nice and shiny.

This threat kind of got me thinking on going back... Does anyone have a list of ingredients? And does the conditioner clean enough to go CO?

Debra83
February 9th, 2011, 08:22 AM
I've been using fructise for years and years. First the oil nutricion one (it had 2 types of oils) and later the GF3N one. It was hard to find in Holland and often stores didn't carry it, and with Syoss coming out it was even worse. So I switched to Syoss without thinking. I kind of regret it now, as I know GF was always nice to my hair. It was also the only conditioner that actually left my hair nice and shiny.

This threat kind of got me thinking on going back... Does anyone have a list of ingredients? And does the conditioner clean enough to go CO?

Two of us posted the list of ingredients in this thread.....it has no cones apparently!!! :cheese:

Debra83
February 10th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I have to recommend Fructis with the three oils as well! :p
I'm in Sweden, and the name of the product is slightly different but easy to find anyway. Just look for the one with three oils. (Olive, Avocado, Shea)

My hair is neither dry or damaged, but it still looks better after two washes. I used both the shampoo and the conditioner.

My hair is usually quite shiny but I think it's even shinier now! When I look in a mirror it strikes me that my hair is shiny and looks thicker. (I have typical "fine" nordic hair). It also feels softer.

I used to wash/condition with Herbal Essences but they stopped this brand in Sweden. :confused:
I have been struggling to find it's successor and I think I finally did. :)

I'm glad it is working so well for you too!!! And, that you found it there!

Debra83
February 11th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Here's my latest experiment pic:

Bought the Joico Chelating shampoo and used it first (hard water); then did a coconut oil/GF 2in1 mixture/then the GF3N conditioner.

Still damp, but, BOY, did it ever rinse silky and soft and it is quite straight for being almost dry already:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=95883

Debra83
February 23rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
*bump* anyone else having good results with this conditioner?

chocolateturtl
February 23rd, 2011, 01:00 AM
*bump* anyone else having good results with this conditioner?
I use this on my damaged hair and it's awesome!

skyblue
February 27th, 2011, 04:09 AM
I just used in a SMT I got wonderful results!! I am using it in my CWC too I love it! I do have to be careful and rinse really well though or it will look oily after drying, next time it goes on sale I'm gonna stock up!!

krissykins
February 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Looks like this is on sale this week at Walgreens, at least online. I would give it a shot but I have tons of conditioner waiting to be used already :p will keep this in mind though if I need a change

summerjade
February 27th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Wow, that is great!! Your hair looks so much healthier!! I am putting that condish on my list to buy. Congratulations!!

Debra83
February 27th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I use this on my damaged hair and it's awesome!

I know!!! Crazy how something can make such a difference, eh?!

I just used in a SMT I got wonderful results!! I am using it in my CWC too I love it! I do have to be careful and rinse really well though or it will look oily after drying, next time it goes on sale I'm gonna stock up!!

Glad it's working for you too!! :D

Looks like this is on sale this week at Walgreens, at least online. I would give it a shot but I have tons of conditioner waiting to be used already :p will keep this in mind though if I need a change

I wish we had a Walgreens here!!! :( I recommend you buy this before you finish your stock, that's how good it works for me!

Wow, that is great!! Your hair looks so much healthier!! I am putting that condish on my list to buy. Congratulations!!

I can't believe how one conditioner can be so different from other conditioners in terms of results. Must be all the oils in it.

Adamia
February 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM
I tried this and for about a week I loved it. It had an amazing result on my hair, but after a while it started getting gunkier and nastier. Also, the olive, avocado, and shea oils are much farther down on the ingredients list than the mineral oil. I still use it on my hair once or twice a year, but mostly just to finish the bottle.

I'm glad it works for you.

Debra83
February 27th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I tried this and for about a week I loved it. It had an amazing result on my hair, but after a while it started getting gunkier and nastier. Also, the olive, avocado, and shea oils are much farther down on the ingredients list than the mineral oil. I still use it on my hair once or twice a year, but mostly just to finish the bottle.

I'm glad it works for you.

Are you sure it is the same conditioner you are using? I didn't think this particular coneless one was around that long. I know Garnier Fructis has had products out for many years already, those products didn't do anything for me at all.

Just looked at the ingredients list, and I don't see mineral oil on there at all.....does it go by a different name?

Also, the bottle has a little box on it saying it's "NEW"

Katurday
February 27th, 2011, 02:15 PM
The GF 3 oil one was tough going the first time around (too heavy) but now that my hair is adequately fried (2 permanent black dyes and one permanent red dye later), it soaks it up! Love this conditioner.

Adamia
February 27th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Just to compare titles

"Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner Triple Nutrition for Dry or Damaged hair

Mine says Garnier Fructis Dryness Reversal Treatment, Triple Nutrition for Dry to Over-Dried or Damaged Hair. 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils, Olive, Avocado & Shea.

My bottle sounds very similar. I had assumed they must be the same thing. It does have a little gold rectangle on it that says "NEW" but I bought it about 15 months ago. So you are probably right. The first three ingredients on mine are Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol and Paraffinum Liquidum (mineral oil). the shea olive and avocado are about 10th, 11th, and 15th, on the ingredients list.

Sorry about the mistake:o

Debra83
February 27th, 2011, 03:34 PM
The GF 3 oil one was tough going the first time around (too heavy) but now that my hair is adequately fried (2 permanent black dyes and one permanent red dye later), it soaks it up! Love this conditioner.

Glad you like it! :)

Just to compare titles

Mine says Garnier Fructis Dryness Reversal Treatment, Triple Nutrition for Dry to Over-Dried or Damaged Hair. 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils, Olive, Avocado & Shea.

My bottle sounds very similar. I had assumed they must be the same thing. It does have a little gold rectangle on it that says "NEW" but I bought it about 15 months ago. So you are probably right. The first three ingredients on mine are Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol and Paraffinum Liquidum (mineral oil). the shea olive and avocado are about 10th, 11th, and 15th, on the ingredients list.

Sorry about the mistake:o

No problem! I've bought all kinds of their things now since trying the one that this thread is about, but I like this coneless one the best - I checked again, for Paraffinum Liquidum this time, and don't see it there either! Phew!

krissykins
February 28th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I wish we had a Walgreens here!!! :( I recommend you buy this before you finish your stock, that's how good it works for me!

Enabler! :p I'm seriously considering it. If push comes to shove, I know plenty of friends with extremely damaged hair who could benefit from it...

Debra83
February 28th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Enabler! :p I'm seriously considering it. If push comes to shove, I know plenty of friends with extremely damaged hair who could benefit from it...

;)! Never been called an enabler before this thread (I don't think so anyway!!)

kanzer
February 28th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Okay, clearly I couldn't ignore everyone saying how great this stuff is so I just bought some! :D

I'm in Holland so it has a slightly different name (Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair Triple Nutrition krachtgevende cremespoeling voor droog of beschadigd haar) but it seems to be the same thing, ingredient-wise. I'll use it tomorrow and report back! ...exciting :D

RavennaNight
February 28th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I'm glad Garnier Triple Nutrition works for you. It certainly doesn't for me.

Debra83
February 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Okay, clearly I couldn't ignore everyone saying how great this stuff is so I just bought some! :D

I'm in Holland so it has a slightly different name (Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair Triple Nutrition krachtgevende cremespoeling voor droog of beschadigd haar) but it seems to be the same thing, ingredient-wise. I'll use it tomorrow and report back! ...exciting :D

I hope it is the same thing!!! Just went through that with someone else!!! I found that not all their products do anything for me. But this one sure does.

I'm glad Garnier Triple Nutrition works for you. It certainly doesn't for me.

Sorry to hear it didn't help you, but by the look of your sig. pics, you must have already discovered something that works. Your hair is gorgeous. I love that one with the shiny black hair especially. Very nice.

kanzer
March 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM
I think it must be the same thing, because it's amazing!! It made my hair so soft and smooth. I'm going to keep going with it and see how it goes! Thanks for introducing me to this miracle stuff debra83!!! :D

Debra83
March 3rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
I think it must be the same thing, because it's amazing!! It made my hair so soft and smooth. I'm going to keep going with it and see how it goes! Thanks for introducing me to this miracle stuff debra83!!! :D

You are very welcome!!! Don't forget to post pics!!!! :cheese:

Gilly
March 8th, 2011, 02:44 AM
I am going to get a few bottles of this at the weekend and will also pick up a few tubs of the butter mask, I don't give a hoot that it has mineral oil in it, my hair LOVES it!!!!!:cheese:

TheMechaGinger
March 8th, 2011, 03:39 PM
This is what I use, I love this stuff so much! I can't believe all the years I spent without it

Debra83
March 8th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I am going to get a few bottles of this at the weekend and will also pick up a few tubs of the butter mask, I don't give a hoot that it has mineral oil in it, my hair LOVES it!!!!!:cheese:

The conditioner does not have mineral oil in it. I'm not sure about the butter mask....haven't tried that yet, hmmmmmm.....

This is what I use, I love this stuff so much! I can't believe all the years I spent without it

I KNOW! But, thankfully, it hasn't been out on the market that long!

rena
March 8th, 2011, 07:10 PM
For some reason, reading all the positive reviews on the GFTN condish here make me feel as if I already posted about it myself, because I definitley agree! I <3 that stuff so much. Ever since I started using it as a leave-in, my hair has dried feeling softer than it has my entire 18-1/2 years of life, it actually moves when I move, it shines like glass, and there is not a hint of frizz visible, with the exception of the especially crispy bits. And it doesn't matter how much of it I pile on...Once it dries, it's gone, not even a slight residue...Just clean, happy hair :).

Tis' a far cry from the dry tumbleweed (yes, it DOES naturally look exactly like a tumble weed, I'm NOT exaggerating) that it usually dries into, no matter what. It used to always look like brushed out type 3 curls without the brush even though I only have waves...

This stuff saved my hair pure and simple.

Debra83
March 8th, 2011, 07:39 PM
For some reason, reading all the positive reviews on the GFTN condish here make me feel as if I already posted about it myself, because I definitley agree! I <3 that stuff so much. Ever since I started using it as a leave-in, my hair has dried feeling softer than it has my entire 18-1/2 years of life, it actually moves when I move, it shines like glass, and there is not a hint of frizz visible, with the exception of the especially crispy bits. And it doesn't matter how much of it I pile on...Once it dries, it's gone, not even a slight residue...Just clean, happy hair :).

Tis' a far cry from the dry tumbleweed (yes, it DOES naturally look exactly like a tumble weed, I'm NOT exaggerating) that it usually dries into, no matter what. It used to always look like brushed out type 3 curls without the brush even though I only have waves...

I'm very glad that you've had good results too!!! :D

Fingolphin
March 8th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Okay, after all the positives on here, I had to go buy some of the GF conditioner tonight. Will try it tomorrow! :D

Gilly
March 9th, 2011, 12:53 AM
The butter mask has got mineral oil in it, I used it this morning and my hair is VERY happy!!
I am going to pick up a few tubs of this at the weekend!! I don't EVER want to run out of it!:cheese:

Debra83
March 9th, 2011, 02:17 AM
The butter mask has got mineral oil in it, I used it this morning and my hair is VERY happy!!
I am going to pick up a few tubs of this at the weekend!! I don't EVER want to run out of it!:cheese:

I looked in two places today - tomorrow before I go to work in the evening, I will definitely try to hunt it down!!!

Okay, after all the positives on here, I had to go buy some of the GF conditioner tonight. Will try it tomorrow! :D

Good Luck!!! Don't forget to let us know how it works for you!!

This was my hair tonight after CWC and it was my second C!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=97829

nereida
March 9th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Oh, that's weird, because I had this conditioner, but I gave it to my mother. Hahaha. So I think that I made a mistake :D Anyway my mother also deserves for the best hair care ;)

I live in Poland and this conditioner has another name there, so it was hard to find its ingredients, but finally I found it:

"Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis guineensis Oil/ Palm Oil, Behetrimonium Chloride, CI 19140/ Yellow 5, CI 15985/ Yellow 6, Niacinamide, Ribes nigrum Oil/ Black Currant Seed Oil, Saccharum officinarum Extract/ Sugar Cane Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Olea europea Oil/ Olive Fruit Oil, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia sinensis Extract/ Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pyrus malus Extract/ Apple Fruit Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Persea gratissima Oil/ Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum parkii Butter/ Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Citrus medica limonium Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/ Fragrance."

It seems to be similar to this German one...

Debra83
March 9th, 2011, 10:51 AM
I'll give it a shot:

Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, elaeis gueensis oil, behentrimonium chloride, pyrus malus extract, glycerin, stearamidopropyl dymethalamine, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCI, butyrospermum parkii butter, citric acid, olea europaea oil, saccharum officinarum extract, benzyl alcohol, chlorhexadine dihydrochloride, persea gratissima oil, ribes nigrum oil, linalool, citrus medica limonum peel extract, c1 19140, camellia sinensis extract, c1 15985, parfum. F.I.L.: K35637/5

Oh, that's weird, because I had this conditioner, but I gave it to my mother. Hahaha. So I think that I made a mistake :D Anyway my mother also deserves for the best hair care ;)

I live in Poland and this conditioner has another name there, so it was hard to find its ingredients, but finally I found it:

"Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis guineensis Oil/ Palm Oil, Behetrimonium Chloride, CI 19140/ Yellow 5, CI 15985/ Yellow 6, Niacinamide, Ribes nigrum Oil/ Black Currant Seed Oil, Saccharum officinarum Extract/ Sugar Cane Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Olea europea Oil/ Olive Fruit Oil, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia sinensis Extract/ Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pyrus malus Extract/ Apple Fruit Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Persea gratissima Oil/ Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum parkii Butter/ Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Citrus medica limonium Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/ Fragrance."

Above is the list right off the bottle, I quoted yours too so it would be easier to compare. They are similar, but different.....

rena
March 9th, 2011, 03:21 PM

Here are some pics of the difference it has made:

Without:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=97877

With:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=96006

Without:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=97878

With:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=96007

Debra83
March 9th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Here are some pics of the difference it has made:

Without:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=97877

With:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=96006

Without:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=97878

With:
http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7091&pictureid=96007

Miraculously amazing! :cheese:

rena
March 9th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Miraculously amazing! :cheese:

:hifive: Absolutely!

Mesmerise
March 9th, 2011, 09:47 PM

Okay today I bought this conditoner (at least the closest I could figure to the triple nutrition here in Australia) and these are the exact ingredients in mine. Hopefully it works just as well as the one from the US which seems to be similar but not identical. Incidentally, according to the bottle it was made in Italy so I guess it would be the one that's sold in Europe?!

The one here is called GF Fortifying Condtioner Triple Nourishment Nutri-Repair.

NordicPandi
March 9th, 2011, 10:11 PM
After reading your post yesterday, I was in the grocery store and saw it on sale today and I couldn't help myself! I'll try it tomorrow. Sooo excited! :) I've yet to find a good routine for my hair and hope GFTN plays nicely with my hair.

Debra83
March 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Okay today I bought this conditoner (at least the closest I could figure to the triple nutrition here in Australia) and these are the exact ingredients in mine. Hopefully it works just as well as the one from the US which seems to be similar but not identical. Incidentally, according to the bottle it was made in Italy so I guess it would be the one that's sold in Europe?!

The one here is called GF Fortifying Condtioner Triple Nourishment Nutri-Repair.

Like you noticed, this is a little bit different than the one I'm using here in Canada....hopefully, the same miracles come out of the bottle for you!

After reading your post yesterday, I was in the grocery store and saw it on sale today and I couldn't help myself! I'll try it tomorrow. Sooo excited! :) I've yet to find a good routine for my hair and hope GFTN plays nicely with my hair.

I hope for you that it plays nice! Majority of posters find it a good thing, hope you do too! :cheese:

Fingolphin
March 13th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Hmmm...I've given it a few days, and I think i've decided that...I think I like it, for a CWC.

Debra83
March 14th, 2011, 01:42 AM

Okay, so I've been everywhere in town that sells Garnier Fructis: Save On, Safeway, Zellers, Whole Canadian Warehouse store, Shoppers Drugmart, Walmart....I don't think I left anyone out....and NOBODY has the butter mask. Rats. :(

But I DID find this: "*NEW* Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream 98&#37; Naturally Derived 24HR Frizz Control No Heaviness Strong" in a tube....so of course, I bought it!!! Just Henna'd and CO'd, and then put this on damp hair. Will find out in the morning how it does! (hopefully).

Debra83
March 14th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Okay, so I've been everywhere in town that sells Garnier Fructis: Save On, Safeway, Zellers, Whole Canadian Warehouse store, Shoppers Drugmart, Walmart....I don't think I left anyone out....and NOBODY has the butter mask. Rats. :(

But I DID find this: "*NEW* Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream 98% Naturally Derived 24HR Frizz Control No Heaviness Strong" in a tube....so of course, I bought it!!! Just Henna'd and CO'd, and then put this on damp hair. Will find out in the morning how it does! (hopefully).

Forgot to add that it has no silicones, no parabens. and no dye.

morecowbell
March 14th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Finally adding my own raving review to this thread! :) Thank you, Debra, for starting it, because I wouldn't have tried it without this thread!
I use GTN as my heavy conditioner, after diluted shampoo on my scalp, and it really is a miracle for my coarse, porous, moisture starved hair! I use a tablespoon of it as a leave in on wet hair, and it stays soft for days afterward, which is unheard of before now! :D

Love it! :love:

Debra83
March 14th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Finally adding my own raving review to this thread! :) Thank you, Debra, for starting it, because I wouldn't have tried it without this thread!
I use GTN as my heavy conditioner, after diluted shampoo on my scalp, and it really is a miracle for my coarse, porous, moisture starved hair! I use a tablespoon of it as a leave in on wet hair, and it stays soft for days afterward, which is unheard of before now! :D

Love it! :love:

You're very welcome! :cheese:

Debra83
March 14th, 2011, 08:48 AM
"*NEW* Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream 98&#37; Naturally Derived 24HR Frizz Control No Heaviness Strong"

Here's the results after using last night (too much I think), and sleeping in a braid all night. Not greasy, and not frizzy!!!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=98240

Debra83
March 14th, 2011, 04:55 PM
here's a better one after working all day from having applied it last night before braiding and bed....

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=98279

Fingolphin
March 17th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Okay, I am now starting to seriously love this stuff, after having used it for about a week. :eek: However, some of the ingredients seem slightly alarming, I must admit.

morecowbell
March 18th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Okay, I am now starting to seriously love this stuff, after having used it for about a week. :eek: However, some of the ingredients seem slightly alarming, I must admit.

Hm, like what? I know that the palm oil (third ingredient) is kind of economically alarming (google it if you're interested). But are there others?

Slinks
March 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Oh my goodness! I wish I were close enough to being out of conditioner to justify to my own miserly mind buying and trying this one. Oh well, another month or two .........

me too !!! lol :-)

Slinks
March 18th, 2011, 03:29 PM

I agree, it is funny how different things work for some and not others .. I guess that's why there are so many products to choose from !! but it's fun trying :-)

Slinks
March 18th, 2011, 03:59 PM
That's probably because your hair is beautiful to begin with...how could you possibly improve on that?!!!!

lol totally agree with that !!! :-)

Debra83
March 19th, 2011, 12:08 AM

I'll give it a shot:

Which ones in particular? It's all greek/latin/may as well be martian to me!!! I'm just happy it works. I was using other conditioners with more ingredients and that had cones, and they were doing nothing for me. I think I'll take my chances with this one!!

Pantsless Amy
March 19th, 2011, 10:12 AM
I purchased some, but now I'm scared to try it. I didn't realize it was cone free and I've never used a non-coney conditioner before. *fingers crossed* It's hair washing/leg shaving day at my house. Wish me luck.

Fingolphin
March 19th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I purchased some, but now I'm scared to try it. I didn't realize it was cone free and I've never used a non-coney conditioner before. *fingers crossed* It's hair washing/leg shaving day at my house. Wish me luck.

Good luck! :thumbsup: And it took me about a week before I realized I liked it and my hair did too, so I recommend giving it more than just one try.

Slinks
March 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM
okay so it's got no cones and there have been reports that some hair like no cones and some don't .. I got Hemp oil conditioner, it has no cones but my hair ends seem to be dry .. does this mean my hair doesn't like no cones ? or should I try another product such as this one on this thread ..

what do cones do and what is so bad about them ??

Debra83
March 20th, 2011, 02:56 AM

Good Luck!!! When I first tried it, I didn't know it didn't have cones either, but I'd seen an ad for it in a magazine and saw the oils in the ingredients and thought it might be good.

Good luck! :thumbsup: And it took me about a week before I realized I liked it and my hair did too, so I recommend giving it more than just one try.

So funny that I had such a dramatic difference after the first time using it but it took you a week to realize you liked it. I may not have been as patient with it.

okay so it's got no cones and there have been reports that some hair like no cones and some don't .. I got Hemp oil conditioner, it has no cones but my hair ends seem to be dry .. does this mean my hair doesn't like no cones ? or should I try another product such as this one on this thread ..

what do cones do and what is so bad about them ??

Oils make my hair ends dry too, even coconut oil. Might mean that we have to clarify more often than others. This conditioner moisturized my hair to shiny right after the first use. EVEN the ends as you can see in the first post of this thread, and a few others afterwards!!!

morecowbell
March 20th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Just wondering, does anyone use GTN as a leave in?
I absolutely ADORE the way it makes my hair look and feel when I add about a quarter size amount to wet or damp hair! :)
When applying it to dry or damp hair, it feels kind of waxy and weird, but after bunning it for an hour, it's amazingly soft and shiny. I don't think I've ever felt my damaged hair be this soft and sleek except maybe after a really good SMT, so when I find a coupon, I'm stocking up! :D

excentricat
March 20th, 2011, 09:36 AM
For anyone who does find the ecological impacts of palm oil concerning, but is still interested in this conditioner, rest assured that they use sustainably sourced palm oil. The parent company, L'Oreal is part of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, and I emailed them to make sure that includes their Garnier products.

morecowbell
March 20th, 2011, 10:41 AM
For anyone who does find the ecological impacts of palm oil concerning, but is still interested in this conditioner, rest assured that they use sustainably sourced palm oil. The parent company, L'Oreal is part of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, and I emailed them to make sure that includes their Garnier products.

:hifive: That is awesome to know! :D Thanks for the info! :)

Debra83
March 20th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Just wondering, does anyone use GTN as a leave in?
I absolutely ADORE the way it makes my hair look and feel when I add about a quarter size amount to wet or damp hair! :)
When applying it to dry or damp hair, it feels kind of waxy and weird, but after bunning it for an hour, it's amazingly soft and shiny. I don't think I've ever felt my damaged hair be this soft and sleek except maybe after a really good SMT, so when I find a coupon, I'm stocking up! :D

I use it all the time as a leave in...more than a quarter sized amount though for my curly hair.

Awesome to know...thanks!

Firefox7275
March 28th, 2011, 12:27 PM
When you use the Triple Nutrition as a leave-in, does your hair go sticky whilst it dries and then soft when dry? Or slippy whilst damp and soft when dry please?

morecowbell
March 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM
When you use the Triple Nutrition as a leave-in, does your hair go sticky whilst it dries and then soft when dry? Or slippy whilst damp and soft when dry please?

For me it starts out slippery and easy to detangle, then there's a bit of a transition when it's almost fully dry where it gets kind of sticky, waxy, and weird. I don't try to brush it or style it when it feels like that, I just bun it loosely and when I take it down (after a few hours) it feels super soft and is incredibly shiny. :)

Rebecca.1905
March 28th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I tried this stuff the past week or so and it really didn't agree with me. My head was so itchy and my hair was all crunchy. I'm a little jealous of you guys whose hair loved it! It smells so heavenly.

*sigh* Oh well, my mom was happy to receive the leftovers.

Sheltie_Momma
March 28th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I tried this stuff the past week or so and it really didn't agree with me. My head was so itchy and my hair was all crunchy. I'm a little jealous of you guys whose hair loved it! It smells so heavenly.

*sigh* Oh well, my mom was happy to receive the leftovers.

ahh, another itchy head after using this person. My hair loved it, my scalp not at all. I am beginning to suspect I may be allergic or else maybe the oils just don't clean my scalp well. I may try the conditioner though, and just keep it off my scalp. My DD3's hair loves the shampoo.

Firefox7275
March 28th, 2011, 07:40 PM
For me it starts out slippery and easy to detangle, then there's a bit of a transition when it's almost fully dry where it gets kind of sticky, waxy, and weird. I don't try to brush it or style it when it feels like that, I just bun it loosely and when I take it down (after a few hours) it feels super soft and is incredibly shiny. :)

Thanks! :) Loads of conditioners seem to go sticky mid-dry and that is a danger time for my twirlaholism.

Debra83
March 28th, 2011, 10:43 PM

I put it in a loose braid, but same effect. Sometimes, I just let it dry right through that process loose.

Thanks! :) Loads of conditioners seem to go sticky mid-dry and that is a danger time for my twirlaholism.

Never been a twirlaholic! I can't imagine there isn't a danger time for that habit though!

jojo
March 29th, 2011, 03:27 PM
I have looked all over for this to try, if anybody reading this is from the UK and can inform me either store or online resourse where I can get some, I will love you bestest in the world! TIA

send me a message if you do! thank you

skyblue
March 29th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I think this may help I hope here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=66182)

jojo
March 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM
skyblue i love you bestest in the world mwha xx thank you xx

Debra83
March 30th, 2011, 10:19 PM
I have looked all over for this to try, if anybody reading this is from the UK and can inform me either store or online resourse where I can get some, I will love you bestest in the world! TIA

send me a message if you do! thank you

I think this may help I hope here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=66182)

skyblue i love you bestest in the world mwha xx thank you xx

Good luck Jojo!!! Hope it works for you!

Toadstool
March 31st, 2011, 02:14 AM
I tried it but it made my hair greasy :-(

Debra83
March 31st, 2011, 09:15 AM
I tried it but it made my hair greasy :-(

As a rinse out conditioner, or a leave in conditioner?

julliams
April 2nd, 2011, 06:16 PM
Ok I tried using this product as a leave in and whilst it did make my hair sit better, it felt kind of heavy and thicker. Now this would be great if I was wanting heavier, thicker hair, but it was just a little too much for me.

I've been having an issue with my hair at the moment. It went from looking fab to drab ever since I bought two new products - Redken Fresh Curls (the matching shampoo and conditioner to the mask I was raving about) and Organic Care which is an Australian product. I'm really not sure what the culprit is so I decided to clarify today (gosh my hair was foamy!!!) and use GTN as my conditioner which I left in for several minutes. I'm now drying it and trying to get my "year of no trimming" final picture which I hoped would actually look nice :shrug:

I'll post a thread when I get the picture I was hoping for.

Debra83
April 2nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
Ok I tried using this product as a leave in and whilst it did make my hair sit better, it felt kind of heavy and thicker. Now this would be great if I was wanting heavier, thicker hair, but it was just a little too much for me.

I've been having an issue with my hair at the moment. It went from looking fab to drab ever since I bought two new products - Redken Fresh Curls (the matching shampoo and conditioner to the mask I was raving about) and Organic Care which is an Australian product. I'm really not sure what the culprit is so I decided to clarify today (gosh my hair was foamy!!!) and use GTN as my conditioner which I left in for several minutes. I'm now drying it and trying to get my "year of no trimming" final picture which I hoped would actually look nice :shrug:

I'll post a thread when I get the picture I was hoping for.

Can't wait to see it!!! :cheese:

Karmi
April 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I used to love this conditioner for about 4 years and only recently started questioning if I still like it. However, reading all the comments about the transitional time from wet to damp to dry, it makes so much more sense now. It is that waxy feeling I dislike very much but once it's been completely dry it's a-okay.

My mom in-law dyes her hair and every now and then I get to use a bottle of her conditioner left over from the Feria. I love that stuff, my hair loves it. I just found out for about 8-9 bucks, you can buy the L'Oreal Feria Conditioner! I just haven't found it locally yet.