PDA

View Full Version : Articles

Nightshade
March 11th, 2008, 07:29 AM
I had posted the Herbal Hair Coloring article yesterday, but I haven't seen it up yet. It shows that I've posted an article, though. Is there some review process that I'm not aware of ?:confused:

Jennifer
March 11th, 2008, 07:39 AM
I think the articles board is set so that articles have to be approved first, so that's probably the hold up. I'll look into further for you! :)

Jennifer
March 11th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Yes, that is the case. Articles are submitted for approval before showing on the board. I want to ask Steph what her plans are for that board, before approving your article or changing that setting though.

It can be a helpful setting to be sure we don't have lots of duplicates.

I'll get back to you. :) Thank you so much for submitting your article.

levelek
March 11th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I've just tried to upload an article on dry scalp treatments, under the Natural Treatments section. I got a message saying that it was successfully uploaded, but the article does not appear there.

Please tell me that it's in moderation, and not lost in cyberspace! I was stupid enough not to have saved it on my computer first!
:no:

Jennifer
March 11th, 2008, 07:49 AM
See this (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=507) thread right below yours on site support! ;)

Nightshade
March 11th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Oh good! Thank you! I just didn't want to go through the hassle of the henna article only to find it's been eaten by cyberspace.

/goes to post that particular monstrosity

levelek
March 11th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Whew! Thanks so much Jennifer, and sorry for duplicating the query. I hadn't seen Nightshade's thread.

Jennifer
March 11th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Whew! Thanks so much Jennifer, and sorry for duplicating the query. I hadn't seen Nightshade's thread.

No problem!

I just didn't want to re-type it again. As you can imagine, we've been doing a lot of that lately. :lol:

Hopefully, I'll have more news soon. :D