PDA

View Full Version : my mini progress?

evampr18
June 23rd, 2010, 01:25 PM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

May
June 23rd, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hmmm, it actually doesn't appear to have grown all that much...maybe 1/2" since April. Have you been doing anything different lately.

Rapunzal2Be
June 23rd, 2010, 06:53 PM
I see growth. I think it's deceptive the way the pictures are all sized differently, but I think you grew just fine in the time.

I'm a slow-grower, and my hair has been known to stall for months at a time, and then have a growth spurt.

The things that work for me are DE (chances are you will get a nice growth spurt when starting this), sulfur oil (like MTG), MN (maybe you just need to start up again now with 4% and get a spurt to make up for lost time?), and trimming according to the lunar schedule. The last one takes a leap of faith, I know, but I have actually found that my hair is growing a lot faster since I've been dusting it according to the lunar schedule.

But anyway, I do see a bit of growth, and I promise, even if it's slower than you hope for, you WILL get to your goal!

lesbia
June 24th, 2010, 02:32 AM
There is a growt of course :) we are at the same lenght!

ps Your hemline is lovely!!

Barniie
June 24th, 2010, 03:01 AM
gah, i took pictures of my hair today, and its actually shrunk. Im serious :gah:

Loreley
June 24th, 2010, 03:40 AM
I can see some growth there! :)

evampr18
June 25th, 2010, 09:47 AM
i am going to buy some 4% today. maybe i should pick up some vitamins or something? i don't know. what else can i pick up to make this baby grow, grow, grow?

i think the fact that im allergic to meat may be having some effects on the growth of my hair. in my meat eating days i had long thick hair and now its frail (to me) because i remember what it used to be.

P.S. what is "DE"?

CindyLea1
June 25th, 2010, 10:16 AM
I see some growth!

But the middle one looks to be strightened or at least straighter laying. That could be the difference in the look. Also if you tilt your head even the slightest bit forward or back it will make it look different in the pictures.

Your hair does look lovely!

katha
June 25th, 2010, 12:51 PM
I'm fairly sure the sides are quite a bit longer now?!