PDA

View Full Version : Hair Junkie

Elarea
May 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I am so happy to have found this site because I have been a hair junkie my entire life and now I have a place to dwell in my obsession. My story is long but I'll sum it up with the fact that I have recently reclaimed my hair's health and it's never looked better. I am a natural med. blond and have no grey at age 36, but I like ZIPPY hair so it has been mostly red for the past 15 years. However, over time the chemicals did a number on my hair and I have been trying to grow it out for the last 3 years to no success. Finally I learned about the CO process and after 4 months my hair is lovely, I can let it air-dry with NO product and it's wavy, bouncy, full of body and super soft with no more hated FRIZZ! I was still bored with the color however, so I started a love affair with henna. Now after my first henna application (1/4 henna to 3/4 cassia) I have gorgeous coppery red hair that is also in good condition. I never thought that was possible! SO my next goal is to have waist length hair, it measures 21 inches today...I will measure it monthly from now on. I am happy to have found other hair junkies like me and look forward to learning a lot from all of you :D

Pierre
May 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Welcome to LHC and to henna!:waving:

blackfrostqueen
May 12th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Welcome to TLHC! I just love your avatar!

Elarea
May 13th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Thank you!!

Haldir
May 13th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Hey, welcome to LHC!! This is definitely the place for you :P
Nice avatar!

IspeakInCode
May 13th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Just wanted to say welcome!

Elarea
May 16th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Hey, welcome to LHC!! This is definitely the place for you :P
Nice avatar!

Thank you!

Nynaeve
May 17th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Welcome to LHC. I hope you like it here.
Your avatar pic is lovely, by the way. :)

CherryMoon
May 22nd, 2008, 11:16 PM
What is CO process?