View Full Version : 2 years 10 month of squiggyflop

squiggyflop
June 21st, 2010, 02:14 PM
]in the past 2 years 10 months ive trimmed 21 inches.. so keep that in mind when you see that i havent made much progress

well during my first year i made it from shoulder (not yet apl) to waist with 4-5 inches trimmed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/th_year1hair.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/?action=view&current=year1hair.jpg)
^^^picture clickable
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
year 2.. 8 inches trimmed that year.. went from waist to hip
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/th_hairyear2.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/?action=view&current=hairyear2.jpg)
picture is clickable because its too darn big
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
december 2009
yet another 4 inches trimmed.. i just cant keep up with the damage.. it is only a little bit longer.. you cant see the growth as well because of my lovely braidwaves.. ahhh its nice to have it wavy all the way up but it sure eats up length.. oh and my head is tipped down a bit but whatever.. atleast i got the picture up right?
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/1205091613a.jpg
look at how much faster my underside grows than my canopy.. this pic is a good example of that.. anyway my hair is inching closer to tailbone in this one..
and now june 2010.. wondering why the gap? well i didnt have access to a camera.. 4 more inches trimmed since the last pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/june21st2010.jpg
not a lot of visible growth but i have trimmed quite a bit.. oh and please excuse the brushed out braid waves.. i know.. i know.. i shouldnt brush them out because it makes the hair frizzy.. but i hate even one little knot in my hair.. so enjoy staring at my frizzy messy hair:)..
frizzy heads unite!:cheese:

ETA: ive been thinking.. what if my hair was 21 inches longer.. that would be soooo long... it would be 59 inces long.. thats like calf length. ugh i wish my hair wasnt so terribly fragile..

Capybara
June 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM
That is a lot of growth! :blossom: You must be so pleased!

I'm just wondering, did you henna over the blue and pink dye (in the first picture)? I love your colour! :crush:

Fractalsofhair
June 21st, 2010, 02:19 PM
Your hair grows really fast and looks really healthy!

Centifolia
June 21st, 2010, 02:19 PM
You hair is amazing!

Yozhik
June 21st, 2010, 02:21 PM
Now that's amazingly quick growing hair! I can't believe that you've trimmed so much, yet gotten so much obvious growth and progress.

I absolutely adore the color and texture of your hair :crush:
Also, frizzy solidarity :) (I get Chewbacca hair when I brush out the wurls)

squiggyflop
June 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM
That is a lot of growth! :blossom: You must be so pleased!

I'm just wondering, did you henna over the blue and pink dye (in the first picture)? I love your colour! :crush:
um yeah i hennaed right over it.. for some reason it didnt want to fade out.. .. the hair was bleached so many times it took 6-8 hours for that first henna to take.. it was like straw when dry and mush when wet.. henna totally fixed it

Your hair grows really fast and looks really healthy!
thanks!

You hair is amazing!
thankyou

Now that's amazingly quick growing hair! I can't believe that you've trimmed so much, yet gotten so much obvious growth and progress.

I absolutely adore the color and texture of your hair :crush:
Also, frizzy solidarity :) (I get Chewbacca hair when I brush out the wurls)
it doesnt really seem like much progress to me..
i guess its because i was watching it grow.. like a watched pot never boils.. and thanks.. yeah henna is nice..

Beatnik Guy
June 21st, 2010, 02:43 PM
Wow! :thud:

serious
June 21st, 2010, 02:44 PM
Your hair grows amazingly fast!
And is sooo beautiful!

restourceful
June 21st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Squiggy, how beautiful! I love your brushed out braid waves. It's very ethereal looking, like fiery gossamer.

freckles
June 21st, 2010, 03:31 PM
what fantastically quick growth! congratulations!

Centifolia
June 21st, 2010, 04:07 PM
And if you don't mind I ask... what's your growth rate?

I'm thinking on change my goal, haha

Pandora.
June 21st, 2010, 04:16 PM
I love looking at LHC-ers progress from all the years they've spent here, because it makes me feel more confident about much more improved my hair will look after a few years. :D

Your hair grows super fast, and it looks absolutely divine. Congratulations. :flower:

Shadow Walker
June 21st, 2010, 04:18 PM
Whoa, now THAT is some impressive growth! Looks great as always.

spidermom
June 21st, 2010, 04:18 PM
Your hair looks divine, dahling! (that wasn't me; who am I channeling now?)

pennylane
June 21st, 2010, 04:21 PM
Beautiful hair squiggyflop! :blossom:

MuzicalH3rb
June 21st, 2010, 05:41 PM
Your hair looks beautiful.

RavennaNight
June 21st, 2010, 06:08 PM
That is some superfast growth and amazing thickness! :thud: I enjoy watching your progress:)

squiggyflop
June 21st, 2010, 06:12 PM
Wow! :thud:
thanks!

Your hair grows amazingly fast!
And is sooo beautiful!
it seems awfully slow to me :shrug:

Squiggy, how beautiful! I love your brushed out braid waves. It's very ethereal looking, like fiery gossamer.
i have no idea what fiery gossamer is.. but thanks!:)

what fantastically quick growth! congratulations!
thankyou!

And if you don't mind I ask... what's your growth rate?

I'm thinking on change my goal, haha
i have no idea how fast it grows.. no idea since i stopped measuring for the most part.. all i really keep track of is how much i cut off (i do this so i can say to myself 'no i shouldnt trim, ive already cut off too much this year')..
changing your goal to what may i ask?

I love looking at LHC-ers progress from all the years they've spent here, because it makes me feel more confident about much more improved my hair will look after a few years. :D

Your hair grows super fast, and it looks absolutely divine. Congratulations. :flower:
yeah i love seeing progress threads too.. i try to keep mine detailed so that 3 years from now when ive hit knee length others can see how i started so short.. although i dont list my true starting length which was 4 inches all over.. i dont list it because my hair was breaking off at the shoulder after that for so long..

Whoa, now THAT is some impressive growth! Looks great as always.
im always impressed with your hemline.. you seem to grow just as fast as me and keep that thickness..

Your hair looks divine, dahling! (that wasn't me; who am I channeling now?)
hmmm yes this doesnt sound like you but it sounds familiar..
thanks!

Beautiful hair squiggyflop! :blossom:

Your hair looks beautiful.
thanks ! everyone!

Petite Simone
June 21st, 2010, 06:24 PM
WOW! Your hair is so beautiful, and it grows so fast! If you don't mind my asking, what is your routine to make it grow. Do you use supplements and massage? If so than what/how? Or are you just so naturally blessed? o.O *stares absolutely gobasmacked at your growth rate*

squiggyflop
June 21st, 2010, 06:34 PM
That is some superfast growth and amazing thickness! :thud: I enjoy watching your progress:)
its more fluffy than thick.. and im glad you enjoy it..:)

WOW! Your hair is so beautiful, and it grows so fast! If you don't mind my asking, what is your routine to make it grow. Do you use supplements and massage? If so than what/how? Or are you just so naturally blessed? o.O *stares absolutely gobasmacked at your growth rate*
if you look at my first year pic, i grew extra fast then because of suppliments.. i went from shoulder to waist in 6 months (had to chop it back to bsl right away though because i was trying to get rid of bleach damage) i was growing 2-3 inches per month during that time.. which is why it took me like 5-6 weeks to go from shoulder to bsl..
the suppliments were (i count diet too):
*natrol skin hair nails
*centrum (regular kind)
*lots of dairy
*lots of meat

after my first year the price for natrol went up so i stopped taking it (it used to be 6$ per month.. and went up to like 13$).. my growth slowed drasticly after i stopped taking it..
also my hair grows faster when im not stressed out..

christinemariep
June 21st, 2010, 07:17 PM
Beautiful hair--the color is awesome!

Oskimosa
June 21st, 2010, 07:38 PM
Ah, I always enjoy seeing your mega thud-worthy growth! Seriously, do you apply Miracle Grow each night? ;)

melrose1985
June 21st, 2010, 07:43 PM
Beautiful!!!

Arctic_Mama
June 21st, 2010, 07:50 PM
Awe, that is great growth and your hair looks so much more healthy!

Honestly, to be at the length you are now with all that trimming, you grow faster than average. I totally understand it seeming like your hair never grows, but hopefully your own pictures prove you wrong. :flower:

Tamara78
June 21st, 2010, 07:59 PM
your hair is so pretty, I wish mind was your length

Medievalmaniac
June 21st, 2010, 08:03 PM
I think your hair looks absolutely amazing! I wish my ends were as thick as yours! Beautiful color as well. :)

Elenna
June 21st, 2010, 08:12 PM
Well Squiggyflop, you do have fast hair growth. And your hair looks thick and everything else. Just beautiful hair!!!

squiggyflop
June 22nd, 2010, 05:05 AM
Beautiful hair--the color is awesome!

Ah, I always enjoy seeing your mega thud-worthy growth! Seriously, do you apply Miracle Grow each night? ;)
thankyou.. nope no miracle grow... but if there was a miracle grow for hair i would be slathered with it

Beautiful!!!
thanks

Awe, that is great growth and your hair looks so much more healthy!

Honestly, to be at the length you are now with all that trimming, you grow faster than average. I totally understand it seeming like your hair never grows, but hopefully your own pictures prove you wrong.
thanks.. hmm even in the pictures it doesnt look to me like its grown much to me

your hair is so pretty, I wish mind was your length
hair gows you will get there:flower:

I think your hair looks absolutely amazing! I wish my ends were as thick as yours! Beautiful color as well. :)
thankyou. actually the ends arent that thick i actually have very bad taper.. its just fluffy is all

Well Squiggyflop, you do have fast hair growth. And your hair looks thick and everything else. Just beautiful hair!!!
thankyou:cool:

Loreley
June 22nd, 2010, 06:40 AM
Gorgeous hair, congrats! :)

Chamomile betty
June 22nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
Your hair is so beautiful.
I think you made good progress.

janeytilllie
June 22nd, 2010, 06:59 AM
Congratulations! :flower: Your hair is so beautiful! :)

DarkChocolate
June 22nd, 2010, 07:23 AM
Your hair grows so quickly:)
It looks really nice now:) I can see alot of length gained:)
I love your little mini update threads since they are so inspiring:)

ButterCream
June 22nd, 2010, 08:40 AM
So lovely hair you have! :thud:
And great growth too:applause

ReadingRenee
June 22nd, 2010, 09:33 AM
I have always enjoyed your progress pictures. Your growth is amazing and your hair is beautiful. :)

ButterCup02
June 22nd, 2010, 09:35 AM
Gorgeous! Look at that thick hemline, I love it!

Ryanne
June 22nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
It's very beautiful. Congratulations!

squiggyflop
June 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM
Gorgeous hair, congrats! :)
thankyou

Your hair is so beautiful.
I think you made good progress.
thanks!

Congratulations! :flower: Your hair is so beautiful!
so is yours:)

Your hair grows so quickly.
It looks really nice now. I can see alot of length gained.
I love your little mini update threads since they are so inspiring
im glad you enjoy them.. though is surprises me that anyone remembers my mini updates since i dont do them every month anymore..

So lovely hair you have! :thud:
And great growth too

thankyou

I have always enjoyed your progress pictures. Your growth is amazing and your hair is beautiful. :)
thanks! wow yet another person who remembers my other progress threads..

Gorgeous! Look at that thick hemline, I love it!
thanks.. yeah but the only way to keep it that thick (and there is actually a lot of taper) is to trim it all the time..

It's very beautiful. Congratulations!

QueenTifa
June 22nd, 2010, 04:33 PM
Wow! In two years you could've had calf length hair! That's amazing growth :) Your hair looks so luscious !

JessTheMess
June 22nd, 2010, 05:10 PM
I LOVE your anniversary threads!!! ::squeeeeeeeeeeeeee::!!!!!!!:cheese:

Teazel
June 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Wow, your hair is looking so beautiful - and long! Well done, squiggyflop! :rockerdud

squiggyflop
June 23rd, 2010, 07:13 AM
Wow! In two years you could've had calf length hair! That's amazing growth :) Your hair looks so luscious !
its closer to three years.. but the ends were way to bad.. plus my hair grows unevenly.. for instance even though ive cut off 21 inches my old bangs havent grown out all the way.. because they grow much much slower than the rest of my head

I LOVE your anniversary threads!!! ::squeeeeeeeeeeeeee::!!!!!!!:cheese:
im glad you do:D

Wow, your hair is looking so beautiful - and long! Well done, squiggyflop! :rockerdud
lol your smiley actually made me smile.. which is hard to do when i first wake up.. thankyou

Pumpkin
June 23rd, 2010, 11:58 AM
You have very pretty hair!! :)

MissMaryMac
June 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Your hair is very beautiful!!

Sammich
June 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
What amazing hair. *Envious* Wow. Pardon me whilst I pick up my jaw. I wish I had that super fast growth. I'm loving your latest hair the most! Fluffy, soft looking and so long and majestic.

maskedrose
June 23rd, 2010, 02:27 PM
I swear you have the fastest growing hair on the boards! It looks stunning :)

Mexibeach
June 23rd, 2010, 05:02 PM
Your hair is so beautiful - jealousy over here! :o)

squiggyflop
June 24th, 2010, 05:45 PM
You have very pretty hair!!

Your hair is very beautiful!!
thankyou! :)

What amazing hair. *Envious* Wow. Pardon me whilst I pick up my jaw. I wish I had that super fast growth. I'm loving your latest hair the most! Fluffy, soft looking and so long and majestic.
you are a total sweetheart! thanks!

I swear you have the fastest growing hair on the boards! It looks stunning :)
thanks
a thread made me go check out the formula for determining terminal length.. i got 65 inches.. which shouldnt be surprising but it is anyway.. i also went and averaged together all my growth records i apparently grow on average more than 13 inches per year.. of course ill never actually grow it out that long (thats like almost as tall as i am)

Your hair is so beautiful - jealousy over here! :o)
thanks!