PDA

View Full Version : 6-mo anniversary, 4-mo progress pics

sibiryachka
June 20th, 2010, 12:03 PM
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/polyglot26/tests/Hair/DSCN4271-1.jpg

Here's my hemline in February, and again yesterday - same room, same lighting. The tape measure does not lie - the overall length just isn't increasing. I've been trying very hard not to be disheartened about that...
But it took seeing this comparison yesterday for me to appreciate just how much growth has actually happened - not in overall length, but the V-shape is disappearing!! It's barely even a U! :cheese: I was NOT expecting that to happen so quickly.
I'm much happier with the color, too. And the see-through ends are no worse now than they were 6 months ago; I'm just more aware of them.
So, am I crazy to think I might be at waist by Christmas/New Year? If my hemline ever decides to budge at all, that is... Maybe I'll end up with a reverse V-shape :confused:

Sorry for oversized pic! Must learn to resize *first* :whip:

Cupofmilk
June 20th, 2010, 02:10 PM
wow - your hair is so lovely and shiny and healthy and I love the colour. I think it really has gorwn - and hopefully you will now see a lot of length increase with it feeling healthier!

sunshine-locks
June 20th, 2010, 02:14 PM
it sorta looks like your closer up to the camera in the first photo, so it might not be quite correct, you might have grown more than you thought :)