PDA

View Full Version : What odd places has your hair ended up at?

Euphony
May 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Okay I've had my hair in some odd places, some are the common that go along with whatever length it is. For a while the bra was a tough one to put on, now it's the pants - okay that's fine - normal.

I learned I need to wear my hair contained in bed. I woke up one warm evening with hair over my face, around my neck and under my 'girls' - unfortunately I'm a 42DD so I had a heck of a time getting my hair out whilst being half asleep. Oh yeah, that incident also taught me to sleep with a shirt on even though DH would rather me not (can anyone say TMI!?!).

But this one this morning got me and I'm still trying to figure out how I did it. Hubby goes to work early on Mondays so we're both in the kitchen I'm still in my jammies had just taken my night time braid out. Hubby's getting in the fridge turns around, I move back to give him some room and I felt something on my arm. I turn around and hubby's coffee cup is swishing, apparently I had barely bumped his full coffee cup. A couple of minutes later hubby is at the door giving me a kiss goodbye when I feel wet hair on my arm. He left to go out the door, I grab my hair and squeeze...coffee colored liquid came out.

What odd places has your hair ended up at?

oogie
May 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM
In the vacuum cleaner. I was bent over cleaning out from under some furniture that the vacuum couldn't reach under and one of my darlings turned it on. I only had my hair up in a ponytail at the time. Picture- head on the floor, ponytail towards the vacuum, all the sudden TRAPPED!. Oh ya it was a load of fun trying to get out of that one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here's hoping all others nothing but best wishes :D

Islandgrrl
May 12th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I was getting my house ready to sell, and painting the interior. My hair was knee length and braided and when I bent over to pick up the paint roller, the end of my braid landed in the paint can. Yech.

mommy101405
May 12th, 2008, 03:17 PM
OK this is way TMI but you all are prob the only people who would understand. I have been finding that when I shower a few shed hairs find there way into my butt crack. Its so annoying.

Katurday
May 12th, 2008, 03:20 PM
When my hair was tail bone length, every shower it ended up in my butt.
Haha TMI, but whatever.

DecafJane
May 12th, 2008, 03:21 PM
When my hair was mid-back-length as a teenager, I accidentally swallowed a strand while eating a hamburger. (I chew more these days, honest!) I had to pull it back out again, and it was one of the most unpleasant experiences I can recall, because I couldn't really breathe, either. Yuck. :)

Nevermore
May 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM
I pulled a strand of my hair from my cat's mouth the night before last and when I clean his litter box, sometimes the hair in his erm, deposits is mine O.O I guess it's not hurting him, if it's passing thru.

Nynaeve
May 12th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Okay I've had my hair in some odd places, some are the common that go along with whatever length it is. For a while the bra was a tough one to put on, now it's the pants - okay that's fine - normal.

I learned I need to wear my hair contained in bed. I woke up one warm evening with hair over my face, around my neck and under my 'girls' - unfortunately I'm a 42DD so I had a heck of a time getting my hair out whilst being half asleep. Oh yeah, that incident also taught me to sleep with a shirt on even though DH would rather me not (can anyone say TMI!?!).

But this one this morning got me and I'm still trying to figure out how I did it. Hubby goes to work early on Mondays so we're both in the kitchen I'm still in my jammies had just taken my night time braid out. Hubby's getting in the fridge turns around, I move back to give him some room and I felt something on my arm. I turn around and hubby's coffee cup is swishing, apparently I had barely bumped his full coffee cup. A couple of minutes later hubby is at the door giving me a kiss goodbye when I feel wet hair on my arm. He left to go out the door, I grab my hair and squeeze...coffee colored liquid came out.

What odd places has your hair ended up at?

Ewww. coffee with cream and sugar in the hair. Sucks. :(

In the vacuum cleaner. I was bent over cleaning out from under some furniture that the vacuum couldn't reach under and one of my darlings turned it on. I only had my hair up in a ponytail at the time. Picture- head on the floor, ponytail towards the vacuum, all the sudden TRAPPED!. Oh ya it was a load of fun trying to get out of that one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MY sister used to torture me when I was little, she would follow me around the house with the vacuum cleaner and suck my ponytail into it. :(

OK this is way TMI but you all are prob the only people who would understand. I have been finding that when I shower a few shed hairs find there way into my butt crack. Its so annoying.

I know! That sucks so badly. :(

I pulled a strand of my hair from my cat's mouth the night before last and when I clean his litter box, sometimes the hair in his erm, deposits is mine O.O I guess it's not hurting him, if it's passing thru.

This happens with my cat too... and I have no idea where she is picking them up....
:shrug:

Euphony
May 12th, 2008, 03:40 PM
hahaha this is fun, I am getting some good giggles.
Ewww. coffee with cream and sugar in the hair. Sucks. :(

Yes and unfortunately YESTERDAY was wash day...I've tried to comb it twice now, the comb gets caught at the bottom where it dumped in the coffee. I'm thinking tonight is also wash time :sad

betsala
May 12th, 2008, 03:58 PM
on the gross-out, tmi front- today my braid ended up in my 2 year old's dirty diaper. so that's how i ended up in the shower with a half clad toddler, tearing my braid out at lightning speed. yikes. buns from now on!

CopperHead
May 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM

I found that for the first time the other morning when I was cleaning Tink's box. Poor little guy must have had to work for that one.

florenonite
May 12th, 2008, 04:15 PM
A friend of mine came to visit and we went to the pub, as students do. He has APL hair which he had down, and I had my (freshly washed) hair in a bun. This friend enjoys winding me up PERPETUALLY. Consequently, whenever I looked away I felt something trickling on my hair, as he'd seen fit to dribble his drink over my head (mature, eh?). The next morning I woke up and couldn't comb my hair and had to wash it again because it was sticky (double vodka and coke). He also found out I was a vegetarian at the end of the evening and therefore decided to hit me in the face with his burger (he later apologised for this when he found out he'd done it, not remembering the incident). He spent the night at my ex's house and apparently asked the following morning why there was ketchup in his hair from the burger.

Nynaeve
May 12th, 2008, 11:31 PM
A friend of mine came to visit and we went to the pub, as students do. He has APL hair which he had down, and I had my (freshly washed) hair in a bun. This friend enjoys winding me up PERPETUALLY. Consequently, whenever I looked away I felt something trickling on my hair, as he'd seen fit to dribble his drink over my head (mature, eh?). The next morning I woke up and couldn't comb my hair and had to wash it again because it was sticky (double vodka and coke). He also found out I was a vegetarian at the end of the evening and therefore decided to hit me in the face with his burger (he later apologised for this when he found out he'd done it, not remembering the incident). He spent the night at my ex's house and apparently asked the following morning why there was ketchup in his hair from the burger.

o . 0

Wow, that sounds like an interesting evening....

Dianyla
May 13th, 2008, 12:01 AM
According to trolleypup, he found one of my superlong hairs wrapped around the controller on the Blackpool Boat tram. I've never actually ridden that streetcar before, and I live 500 miles away. :uhh:

Gumball
May 13th, 2008, 12:05 AM
I know on a few occasions (not sure how but it happened) I'd see a hair literally sticking out of my shirt maybe an inch. I'd pull it... And pull it... And pull it... And realize it was a hair from my head! It was literally stuck through my shirt. Dryer incident? Freak damage-nothing-else-but-do-that-weird-thing tornado? Who knows!

j4zzin
May 13th, 2008, 12:07 AM

That's nothing, try having your boyfriend find your shed hairs in HIS butt crack. Yeah, no idea how that happens... :o

Dancewithme
May 13th, 2008, 12:20 AM

I did this too! When I was about 12 I was vacuuming the couch with a handheld vacuum and my hair was hanging down over my shoulder, it was about waist length at that time, and all of a sudden it got sucked into the vacuum and the vacuum actually hit me in the jaw really hard! Then I was just standing there with my hair in the vacuum and the vacuum shoved up against my face. Fortunately my brother had the presence of mind to run up and turn it off! I was able to kind of pull my hair out of it and I had a big curly piece where it had been wrapped around the warm roller brush. I also had a big bruise on my jaw and a cut inside my cheek from the force of the impact. Vacuums and long hair don't mix!:eek:

Finoriel
May 13th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Most recent one: Braid tassel flopping into stinky sardine cat-food early in the morning when putting the bowl on the floor :disgust:
Boats paint, compost, tomato-soup, engine-grease, ... :shrug: I´m sure there has been more through the years :gabigrin:

Nini
May 13th, 2008, 03:48 AM
My flatmate's boyfriend lived with us for a few months, and even a year later he'd still find my long hair in his woolen blanket. It was a good thing his girlfriend knew me, or she probably would've freaked, seeing as her hair was about an inch long and colored red:D

I've also managed to get hair under my skin(under my feet). In a splinter-like way. It hurts like you wouldn't believe it, and it's so hard to get out!

Nini

ladystar
May 13th, 2008, 06:45 AM
That's nothing, try having your boyfriend find your shed hairs in HIS butt crack. Yeah, no idea how that happens... :o

:rollin:Now that is Funny!!!!

Irmgart
May 13th, 2008, 08:02 AM
when much, much younger, I was in marching band (flute) and had BSL hair. Down. On a windy day. Outside.

I inhaled a 1/2 wide lock of hair. All the way into my lungs. Like, I could *feel* the hair in my lungs.

That was more than half my lifetime ago, and I can still feel it today when I think about it.

yogachic
May 13th, 2008, 08:06 AM
In my food alot.

During a shower, in my crack, im sure you all have this problem. LOL

Hairs fill my drains.

In my car.

Everywhere

heidihug
May 13th, 2008, 08:37 AM
In the dishwasher detergent receptacle

In the cats' water

In the paint can (that seems to be a common one)

In my husband's drink at the bar

In the seat belt uptake in the car - ouch!

Saoirse
May 13th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Various corners of other people's bodies :bigeyes:

Saoirse
May 13th, 2008, 08:41 AM

See above post. :D

florenonite
May 13th, 2008, 08:58 AM
On my friend's jumper. He was wearing a black jumper and I was sitting talking to him and suddenly stopped to remove the long, blonde hair on him. His hair is short and dark.

cuddledumplin
May 13th, 2008, 09:28 AM
I had a strand wrapped around the inside of my eye once. My eye had been hurting for hours, and I went into the loo at work and pulled my lids back, and there was a hair in there.

trolleypup
May 13th, 2008, 09:30 AM
According to trolleypup, he found one of my superlong hairs wrapped around the controller on the Blackpool Boat tram. I've never actually ridden that streetcar before, and I live 500 miles away. :uhh:
Heh! I've found shorter pieces of Dianyla's hair here and there at work, but the full length was pretty surprising...and it wasn't CountessDeJager's (who has ridden the Boat).

I would expect to find our sheds in all the usual random places. And I know I mark my territory by detangling and preening whenever I have spare time (like riding buses/trains/cars) so my hairs end up everywhere.

I've also managed to get hair under my skin(under my feet). In a splinter-like way. It hurts like you wouldn't believe it, and it's so hard to get out!
I managed to drive a piece in between two toes, pretty deep...no idea how. Ow!

lora410
May 13th, 2008, 09:32 AM
*err* fiancée told me one of my hairs got wrapped around down yonder. he said I don't get how your hair gets in the oddest places..:lol:

allege
May 13th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I bought a new car, with a sun roof. And the first time driving it with the top down, my hair got caught in the sun roof when I closed it. I had my nieces in the car and they thought it was just sooo funny. Getting caught in clothing is pretty regular for me, I have to do my hair first so its up and out of the way for dressing in both modern and period correct fashions.

I get it caught in closing doors often when it is down.

My aunt has a wonderful long hair story. When she was pregnant with her youngest child she had just went though the hassle of bathing and washing her hair. She used the "potty" and accidentally dropped the end of her hair into the toilet. So she had to rewash her hair.

krt1013
May 13th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I totally agree, lol!!! This has happened a few times now, and my hair is only apl!

flapjack
May 13th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Hahaha, this thread is amazing. And I've found my hairs in about 80% of the above listed places. :D

One time my friend Garrett got in trouble (all in jest) with his girlfriend because the day before she went to see him, we were watching a movie on his sofa and I left a few hairs as souvenirs. She was teasing him with "who is this other girl on your couch!" and really had him stuttering for a couple minutes, even though she knew it was just my hair the whole time. Hahaha.

Leia's_Advocate
May 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM
This weekend was a fun one for hair - closed it in my friend's front door as I was leaving, in the seatbelt uptake of my boyfriend's car, curled up on his shirts . . .

I find quite a bit of hair wrapped around my legs when I go to shave them.

young&reckless
May 14th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I have a bra that has hair inside one of the cups. I don't know how it got in there but there is no way to get it out.

Once my mom found my hair on the inside of the coffee maker. She was not amused!

On the TMI side:

I find them down below whenever it's that time of the month, haven't figered out how they get there yet.

jastark84
May 14th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Waxed to the floor at work. I noticed it the other day when I was picking up paper that fell off my desk. Strange

Nynaeve
May 14th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Most recently my hair ended up under my cat.
She was sleeping with me and she decided it would be cool to lie down and sleep on my braid...

BittSweetCherry
May 15th, 2008, 11:23 PM
On my friend's jumper. He was wearing a black jumper and I was sitting talking to him and suddenly stopped to remove the long, blonde hair on him. His hair is short and dark.

Looks like it happens to LOTS of long-hairs:

http://wastedtalent.ca/index.php?view=306

Nynaeve
May 16th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Mosy recently I found a lot of hair in my hand after casually running my hand through. Stupid hear causing me to shed. :(
I did find a hair on top of my cat's head yesterday. She couldn't get it either, it was so cute watching her try to attack the top of her head. :p

AJoifulNoise
May 16th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I know on a few occasions (not sure how but it happened) I'd see a hair literally sticking out of my shirt maybe an inch. I'd pull it... And pull it... And pull it... And realize it was a hair from my head! It was literally stuck through my shirt. Dryer incident? Freak damage-nothing-else-but-do-that-weird-thing tornado? Who knows!

Yeah, my hair stitches itself into my clothing somewhere between the washer and the dryer. It also clumps together to make hair balls. I'm glad I do my own clothes now or I think my stepmom would think there were rats in the dryer!

C_Bookworm
May 16th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Back when my hair was longer i was forever rolling the car window up and getting it stuck. If it was a few strands i would notice and unroll it, but sometimes there would be a random long strand or two that got pulled out

hipmama1970
May 16th, 2008, 11:00 AM

This is exactly what I thought when I read the title of this thread! Hilarious! I'm glad you said it first :)

Why does that happen, anyways?

Nynaeve
May 17th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah, my hair stitches itself into my clothing somewhere between the washer and the dryer. It also clumps together to make hair balls. I'm glad I do my own clothes now or I think my stepmom would think there were rats in the dryer!

Ah, yep. I can't begin to understand how I still have hair on my head with the massive amounts of hair I find in my washer and dryer and balled up on my clothes. :(

kikuko
May 17th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Well, I was cleaning the toilet and the tip of my braid fell in. I've also had it get stuck in food. I was eating some bison stew a week ago when my friend noticed my braid had fallen in and pulled it out.

Isilya
May 17th, 2008, 09:58 AM
The strangest place my hair ended up in, was in the mouth of my previous pet chipmunk.

She was stuffing a large strand of my hair in her cheeks (just as she did with the shavings in her cage when she was building a new nest) and attempted to run to her cage with it. It was funny to see those busy little paws pushing the hair in her mouth :D

And I actually felt flattered she thought my hair was nice and soft enough to sleep on/in :o

Sarahmoon
May 17th, 2008, 10:24 AM
In my own food.. and beer :rolleyes:

Speedbump
May 17th, 2008, 10:36 AM
:lol: Great thread idea! All of mine are from my late teens to early 20s:

1) My hair almost made my dad's girlfriend think he was cheating on her. She found one of my shed hairs on a chair in his apartment, held it up and angrily asked, "And who does THIS belong to?!" She was really mad at him until he said, "Know anyone who has a daughter with long blonde hair?" Then she felt foolish and was STILL mad. :lol:

2) I hadn't been in my dad's car for three days. I got in, and as he was getting in on the driver's side, he noticed that one of my hairs was under his windshield wiper. It wasn't there before, he says, and we can't figure out how it got UNDER the wiper just by flying off my head and landing on the car. :suspect:

3) I gave my best friend from junior high/high school a green sweater I no longer wanted that she loved. A year later, she reaches down and picks out a long shed hair that had become completely "knitted" into it. And she told me that she had been picking my hairs out of it since she had gotten it from me. :p

Colonizing the planet, one follicle at a time! :twisted:

winter
May 17th, 2008, 11:28 AM
As for shed hairs, I have found mine in very odd places. While I lived at school many years ago we found my hairs in a room that had been locked and unused for two years, with a treshold under the door, so it couldn't just have slid under the door to get there.
My friend also opened a brand new, never been used book at school, and the first thing she sees is one of my then black hairs.

Many years ago, when BF and I were just friends (with benefits) and I had spent the night there for the first time in a long, long time. The same day I get a message from him, saying he had already found one my hairs in his food.

Haldir
May 17th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I've gotten my hair in plugs... machines... other peoples' hair... other peoples' mouths, hahah.

Medvssa
May 17th, 2008, 11:53 AM
In a house with one longhhair and a half, and two cats, there is hair literally everywhere. Food, drinks, kitty poo of course... one of my cats knows a particular spot on my bf's chair where to find stuck hairs to chew on... :eek: we are always trying to get them out of their reach, because it gives them some... pooping trouble :eek: but it's impossible, they are everywhere.

I store his in my butt crack, he stores mine. It is so romantic! :inlove:
I've another but this one is certainly TMI... you have to highlight to read :wacko:

And this is probably the oddest place I've found my hair and my boyfriend's, all nice and tangled togheter... my nuvaring. If you don't know what it is, you probably don't want to know, LOL

Charming! :D

Birchbark
May 17th, 2008, 01:19 PM
The bilge of my friends' boat. The boat is in San Diego, I am in Alaska. You figure that one out. My hair is pretty unique. Not many people (outside of LHC, I guess) sport my long florescent orange strands.

Oh, and my roommate's butt crack. And her roommate's underwear, even though we never actually shared living space at the same time. My hair is going to take over the world some day.

Mastermindsgirl
May 17th, 2008, 02:29 PM
My love constantly finds my hairs in an unmentionable place. He says it makes him smile.

Qamar
May 17th, 2008, 03:27 PM
My hair is regularly in most of these places, and really gets everywhere when I'm with my beloved, since he likes me to wear my hair down. I don't mind in the least since it means he stops what he is doing, gently lifts my hair up off my neck, and kisses my neck or shoulder when he walks by me. :)

M hair actually was up one morning when I was cooking him breakfast, and as he was eating what should show up but a looooong hair in his scambled eggs and cactus. :( As I removed that lump of egg from his plate and replaced it with some from mine, I told him there was an extra charge for that bit of egg, since it meant he could floss while he ate!

My hair has been sucked into a fan (not fun, but thankfully the length bound up the fan blades so I wasn't scalped) and has been inside a camel. Yep. I was admiring a camel when it came up to me and started eating my hair. I rescued most of it (camel slobber is icky, btw) but he did get at least a few strands stuck in his teeth and presumably later through the rest of his GI tract.

Morag
May 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
When my hair was tail bone length, every shower it ended up in my butt.
Haha TMI, but whatever.

Now, that's something I never thought about! Hee hee!

This is a remarkably entertaining thread, as well as being educational. My hair has never been long enough to be instantly recognizable, and it's hardly falling at all right now (near-terminal JOY! :joy: ), but thanks for preparing me for all kinds of interesting future events! :D

NightingaleLHC
May 20th, 2008, 07:23 PM
My hair has been getting caught in my butt crack for as long as I can remember! And it itches! For some reason no one else IRL ever had this happen to them (even my friends with long hair) and so everyone always acts like I'm weird! I'm glad I'm not...or maybe only as weird as you all are! :D (doesn't it feel strange when you pull it out?) ok i'll stop now...:p

talula_fairie
May 20th, 2008, 07:44 PM
on the gross-out, tmi front- today my braid ended up in my 2 year old's dirty diaper. so that's how i ended up in the shower with a half clad toddler, tearing my braid out at lightning speed. yikes. buns from now on!

OH MY GOSH. This is totally something that has happened to me.

Baby vomit in your hair is just as bad.

Nynaeve
May 21st, 2008, 02:46 PM
Now, that's something I never thought about! Hee hee!

This is a remarkably entertaining thread, as well as being educational. My hair has never been long enough to be instantly recognizable, and it's hardly falling at all right now (near-terminal JOY! :joy: ), but thanks for preparing me for all kinds of interesting future events! :D

Yay!!! So glad your hair is behaving, Morag. :cheese:

You have so many interesting things to look forward to. :p

socks
May 21st, 2008, 03:25 PM
My hair ends up in so many strange places, but once my roommate found a strand of my hair in her underpants and thought it was a beetle. shudder: I guess it came off of my clothes in the dryer or something.

hurricane_gia
May 21st, 2008, 04:29 PM
I have a human-height cholla cactus in my front yard and every time I go out to pull weeds, the cactus tries to grab my hair. Once, when my hair was in a bun, the cactus got very tangled up in my scalp-hair and I had to kneel there with my head in an awkward position until I could un-bun it and then pull my head away, as if the cactus was a giant hairbrush!

When I was in high school, with waist-length hair, and I didn't know I should bun it for it's own good . . . We lived in a windy area, and my loose hair was always blowing around into my friends faces, mouths, and eyes. My friends all swore that my hair was attacking them of its own free will. :p

When I switch over from "wearing a bun and no hat" to "wearing a hat and braiding my hair" there's always an adjustment period of about two weeks when I forget to watch where my hair is. I end up dipping the tip of my braid in the compost pile, in the slops bucket, and in the watering can full of diluted fish emulsion (eeeeeeuw!).

But the weirdest place my hair has been is . . .

Stuffed inside the "shoulder rolls" of a renaissance doublet. I had to save my shed hairs for several months to do it, but the Janet Arnold book *said* that hair was the best stuffing to use.

P.S. Oh yeah, and, sometimes I find a hair or two knit into a knitting project. Not the way that shed hairs work their way into laundry, but actually knit in along with the yarn.

Cantabile
May 21st, 2008, 05:30 PM
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious!

Perhaps fortunately, the only places I've found my hair has been in my food and somehow, my toothpaste.

Morag
May 21st, 2008, 06:11 PM
Yay!!! So glad your hair is behaving, Morag. :cheese: You have so many interesting things to look forward to. :p

Nynaeve, I woke up and looked at my hair this morning, and it is so much improved after only two months that I really believe I may be able to grow it longer. I would be completely delighted to find it in my butt crack (or even just my arm pit) some day.

Wish me luck! :magic:

Saoirse
May 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
Medvessa's whited-out contribution completely owns this thread. :D

paulaayn
May 21st, 2008, 06:41 PM
When I was in school, the screws on the backs of chairs were always full of my hair. Now that I'm married, the oddest place to find my hair is in the finishing barn and the combine, two places I NEVER go :)

hurricane_gia
May 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Oh, those chairs! How I hated them!!

socks
May 21st, 2008, 08:19 PM
School chair and desks are what finally got me to switch over to buns.

nappywomyn
May 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
Medvessa's whited-out contribution completely owns this thread. :D

:spitting::laugh: It totally does.

mommy101405
May 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM

My hair is not long enough for that but somehow my youngest daughter ingested one. I went to change a poopy diaper and the poop was danging from her butt with one of my hairs. I was afraid I was going to hurt her pulling it out.

Tapioca
May 22nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
P.S. Oh yeah, and, sometimes I find a hair or two knit into a knitting project. Not the way that shed hairs work their way into laundry, but actually knit in along with the yarn.

I've unintentionally crocheted stray hairs along with the yarn. Once, I actually managed with a few that were still attached. Nothing to do then but frog, frog, frog. (Crochetville joke. When you have to undo a section by ripping it out. Rip-it, rip-it.)

mzlbcmami
April 23rd, 2015, 12:21 AM
In my butt or shower drain hahahaha ewwww :agape:

Arctic
April 23rd, 2015, 12:28 AM
mzlbcmami, This is a seven years old thread :)

mzlbcmami
April 25th, 2015, 11:47 PM
I know, I was going through random posts instead of statting new ones and thought this was funny. :)

AlyBlu
April 26th, 2015, 12:45 AM
This was a giggle worthy read!

Sarahlabyrinth
April 26th, 2015, 01:29 AM
It doesn't matter if it's an old thread - it's still pretty funny.

My hair just lately likes to sew itself into the fabric of the sofa. It won't come loose by pulling or vacuuming. It just breaks off when I go to pull it out...
Rather annoying.

maegalcarwen
April 26th, 2015, 06:29 AM
ok this is way tmi but you all are prob the only people who would understand. I have been finding that when i shower a few shed hairs find there way into my butt crack. Its so annoying.

all the time!:d

Dixie_Amazon
April 26th, 2015, 06:42 AM
In my butt or shower drain hahahaha ewwww :agape:

This but by my ob/gyn. I was in my early twenties and mortified! :shake::disbelief:uhh:

*ReiKa*
April 26th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Oh yes, I always find hair in odd parts of my body when I shower. :lipssealed:
And Sarahlabyrinth, I understand the situation, sometimes when I sit down I'll have some hair stuck in the chair somewhere... I'll find out either by standing up and hearing those hair snapping loudly or by staying in the chair and feeling my scalp pulled.. but when I go to look for those hair there's nothing I can ever do, they'll just break off. :steam

HintOfMint
April 26th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Old thread, I don't care.

Most recently my SO told me that he finds my hair everywhere, one time curled up around his... erm... "boys."

Larki
April 26th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I always find my hair woven into my socks. I don't know how it happens!

Hurven
April 26th, 2015, 12:49 PM
This is probably too much information, but.. In my ex-boyfriend's butt crack! Trust me, my hair hasn't ever been near his butt so I seriously have no idea how it got there! :bigeyes:

Nadine <3
April 26th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Heh, my boyfriend is currently in prison, but he called a few days ago and informed me he found a wad of my hairs stuck inside his underwear. I guess it doesn't matter if we're apart, a part of me still sticks with him hehe

mzlbcmami
April 29th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Heh, my boyfriend is currently in prison, but he called a few days ago and informed me he found a wad of my hairs stuck inside his underwear. I guess it doesn't matter if we're apart, a part of me still sticks with him hehe

LOL aw, that's sweet in an odd couple kind of way. My bf was in prison a while ago too, never had that kind of connection though lmbo