PDA

View Full Version : thanks to this fantastic forum...

twilight
May 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM
i think i am adding another 3 to 6 inches to my goal. you folks are inspiring!!!

:bowtome:

DrkAngel
May 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
haaaaahahaha you crack me up. :laugh:

Been there done that!

Dvips
May 12th, 2008, 02:56 PM
:cheer: Isn't it fun?!?

twilight
May 12th, 2008, 02:56 PM
haha i just realized that considering i am only 5'3" (63in) if i grow my hair to 36" it will be more than half my entire height... is that weird?! might make me look even shorter than i am...

hm. *ponder*

ah... who cares? i AM short! *chanting* the hair is all!

Xandergrammy
May 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Yep. That happened to me too. Unfortunately, I don't think my hair will grow to my knees. Oh well. I can always try! :sun:

Wanderer09
May 12th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I did the exact same thing! :p

And I may do it again...waist just doesn't sound so long anymore. ;)

chrissy-b
May 12th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I did the same thing! At first it was BSL, then waist, now I'm shooting for hip (and I'm still at SL).

Islandgrrl
May 12th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Funny how that goal length just keeps getting longer. When I first joined my goal was waist. Now my goal is knee again. Who knows where my goal will be when I get closer to knee....ankle?? floor?? more???

Fillette
May 14th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Good for you! My current goal is BSL but I know for a fact that once I get there, I will want more, more, more...
This community does make a big difference. Before joining, I was convinced that I would never be able to grow my hair past shoulder lenght. So glad I got over that phase... Hehe!
Happy growing to you!

Saranne772
May 14th, 2008, 10:04 AM
I am rapidly approaching classic and my goal is knee. I will see if I go longer when I get there. I might til marriage and children then cut back to knee. Not sure if longer than knee is workable with a family lol. No family likely to come into the picture for many years so I will groooooooooooooooow!! Would be pretty fantastic to have floor length hair on my wedding day. Hmmm maybe Ill aim there! Hahahaha!! Okay now look what this thread made me think!

akka naeda
May 14th, 2008, 10:21 AM
haha i just realized that considering i am only 5'3" (63in) if i grow my hair to 36" it will be more than half my entire height... is that weird?! might make me look even shorter than i am...

hm. *ponder*

ah... who cares? i AM short! *chanting* the hair is all!

I don't think it will. I'm 5'4" and my hair is at/just below my knees at about 53"