PDA

View Full Version : Six years of fried hair, A collage picture!

hemolymph
June 16th, 2010, 12:37 AM
I present, 6 years of FRIED HAIR! This is my promise to myself to leave my hair ALONE from now on! Pictures range from 2004-2010.
My hair is about fried in everyone of them.

Just thought I would share 'cos I find it kinda amusing I don't have a single picture of me with natural hair. Why? 'Cos I haven't had natural hair since 10!

Anyway, ignore my facial expressions..I look pretty dumb in most of them!!

I'd love to see other people's hair through out the times, too =)

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w153/OnesOnTheWay/6yearsoffriedhair.jpg

Toadstool
June 16th, 2010, 01:43 AM
You look cool!:cool::)

Gypsygirl
June 16th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Wow, you've had pretty much every hair color! ;) You don't look dumb at all, though. You are very pretty! :)

Loreley
June 16th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Cool hairstyles! :smile:

dropinthebucket
June 16th, 2010, 06:49 AM
What is your natural colour, if I can ask? you look stunning especially in the dark brown hair, really suits you. they're all funky cool, though!

Night_Kitten
June 16th, 2010, 06:52 AM
You look good in every hair color, that's awsome! :)

I only box-died mine red for about a year, and then hennaed for 2 years or so, then desided it's too much a mess and not that much of a difference in color anyway, LOL
I have pictures from 2001 till now in my albom...

JessTheMess
June 16th, 2010, 07:02 AM
We should make a photo collage thread of the history of our hair lol. I've gone from blonde to red to black to brown to heavy highlights to black again lol.. You do look good in every hair color though. I'm sticking with my natural from now on... I have some silvers coming in that I want to keep :)

punkcatknitter
June 16th, 2010, 08:02 AM
I'll have to dig up some photos... I started lightening my hair when I was 11 or 12 and through my teens went red, brown, black... when I decided to grow out my natural color I really wasn't sure what it was!! (it's still blond in case you care, but a little darker than it was when I was little)

GRU
June 16th, 2010, 09:25 AM
A photo collage of me would be pretty boring... other than growing out my bangs and gaining overall length, I've had the same hairstyle and color for about thirty years now!!!

VintageBrooklyn
June 16th, 2010, 09:56 AM
What a great idea! I could make one of those too, the naughty things I have done to my hair before I came on LHC! I have had many colours and bleached so many times it makes me want to cry! I think you have even had as many styles as me! He he! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Nera
June 16th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Since your hair already looks good all fried,
imagine what it's gonna look like natural(:

Keep up the good work!

spidermom
June 16th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I wish I knew how to make a photo collage. I like yours. Too bad that fried hair is such a pain to deal with. You've had some pretty colors.

pinkbunny
June 16th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Well at least you can pull off just about any color - not many people can! I created a "Bad Hair" album a few weeks ago with the same theme in mind - all photos show bad dye jobs & fried ends. lol

Sammich
June 16th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Since your hair already looks good all fried,
imagine what it's gonna look like natural(:

Keep up the good work!

Agreed, your fried hair didn't look too fried, still looks soft! :)
Lovely. I'm especially loving your style too.

JenniferNoel
June 16th, 2010, 10:32 AM
I made a collage just like that a while back, it's on the old hard drive though. Haha. You had some pretty awesome hairstyles though, and colors. :D Worth the fry.

Fethenwen
June 16th, 2010, 10:35 AM
I doesn't look that fried to me :)

But I welcome you on on the path to natural hair! That is at least one hair color you don't seem to have on those pictures :D Or if you don't want to go all virgin, maybe you would like to look into natural hair coloring like henna instead.

LaurelSpring
June 16th, 2010, 10:43 AM
In my hairdresser days I pretty much did everything to my hair that could be done to it. I love my hair so much more now then I did then. Enjoy your new healthy hair!

Kome
June 16th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Ahhhhh, pink hair, how I miss you so. I went a whole 2 years before frying my hair again. Now it's been a YEAR! Wow, I can't believe it. I still bleach my bangs out because otherwise I would get SO bored with my hair, but other than that I haven't done anything buy henna in the last year.

So here is a video I did last year right after I cut it all off. That's my starting point for growing it back out a year ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqAHIAD2aJk

Denebi
June 16th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I love love love the dark colors on you (especially the reddish ones)! Whereas the blond hair looks a bit boring (no offense meant! :flower: ) A beautiful girl like yo can go with every color. Have you ever tried blue? ;)

hemolymph
June 16th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I love love love the dark colors on you (especially the reddish ones)! Whereas the blond hair looks a bit boring (no offense meant! :flower: ) A beautiful girl like yo can go with every color. Have you ever tried blue? ;)

Yes I've had blue... and green!!! But that was in high school.. I have hardly any pics from then!!
No offense taken about the blonde. It's funny because my Mum Hates Red/Dark hair on me. My parents love me blonde. It's probably because I was blonde as a kid.

Pandora.
June 16th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Your doesn't look fried to me at all. I think you suit every hair color on the planet - lucky you!! :)

Denebi
June 16th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Yes I've had blue... and green!!!

Whoa, cool! If you happen to find a pic of that.... :cheese:

Yozhik
June 16th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I love the chestnut brown curls -- very cute and vintage :)

Henrietta
June 17th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I love the left bottom corner picture. Magic haircolour and sooo big eyes! :)

Dragon
June 29th, 2010, 04:13 AM
You look cool. You don't look dumb at all.

RavennaNight
June 29th, 2010, 05:37 AM
All your pics are flattering, none look bad! Lucky you! You can do every color and pull them off:)

Svenja
June 29th, 2010, 05:54 AM
I LOOOVE your idea with the collage. I shall do this, too!
And btw how on earth do you do it that all colours suit you?! ;-P

minkstole
June 29th, 2010, 05:58 AM
I love the picture with the forties style, itīs a look that really suits you:)

morguebabe
June 29th, 2010, 06:53 AM
I like them all alot!

Bianca
June 29th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Arrg, I wish I had all my pictures from my "dying" days. I used to dye my hair a new color once a week :D

And btw, I think your hair looked fine, not fried at all :)