PDA

View Full Version : My hair at its longest

Cupofmilk
June 14th, 2010, 01:56 PM
This is my hair at its longest - somewhere between TB and Classic - I was starting to sit on it regularly when down. Sadly I never took a down picture - the ends were a mess! The braid is very tight and takes somewhere in the region of 6-8 inches off the length I think?

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/rachelba99/PU20100604103501151-011111.jpg

Before I made this error
http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/rachelba99/8copy276.jpg

I think this cut is not helping my feeling down right now. But hey at least I dont' haver split ends -they are still fine after 6 months !

JenniferNoel
June 14th, 2010, 02:23 PM
You have great, thick hair at every length, you still have what most people consider to be long hair, and hair always grows! And it's always worth not having splits. :)

dropinthebucket
June 14th, 2010, 03:55 PM
What a luscious, thick braid! This is what I'm working towards - though my braid will never be that thick - a total Lara Croft look! :)

MissManda
June 14th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Your braid is so stunning! Are you sure you're an i/ii? That definitely looks like iii hair to me! I hope that my hair looks like that someday! Congratulations!

:thudpile:

hoolahooper
June 14th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I've always had my hair to BS. But I think fairytale whispy ends look beautiful hanging down towards the curve of the back.

Arniky
June 15th, 2010, 12:14 AM
you hav nice hair, it is beter to avoid split end have it nice healthy, some wait sometime it grows longer.

Gypsygirl
June 15th, 2010, 01:59 AM
What a thick braid, beautiful! :flower:

Loreley
June 15th, 2010, 02:08 AM
What a beautiful braid! I hope your hair will be like that again soon! :)

Heavenly Locks
June 15th, 2010, 02:11 AM
Well, I know that you very much regret the cut BUT I think what you should do is thank yourself for getting rid of the ends that bothered you! Now you can make them even better. Many of us grow and grow and grow and then see that we've only succeeded in hanging on to ends that don't look as nice as they could, and we trim back. :)

Oh and yes, I am seriously envious of your thick braid! :flower:

Night_Kitten
June 15th, 2010, 05:12 AM
You have such a thick and beautiful braid :)
Don't loose hope, eventually your hair will grow back, this time much more healthy and beautiful

vanity_acefake
June 15th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Oh your braid is beautiful. It will grow back so quick. And if your anything like me your hair should still grow like crazy after having a baby.