PDA

View Full Version : Sticky hair pranks

Pallas
June 12th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I was bored and reading some recent FML's on fmylife.com. I came acrosss one fml that immediatly reminded of our litlle hair-obsessed community XD

Today, my mother commented that my hair has been looking frizzy lately and smells really bad. My brother decided to confess to his prank. He put garlic in my shampoo and a bit of glue in my conditioner 2 weeks ago. I've been putting glue and garlic in my hair daily for 2 weeks straight. FML

Has anything like that ever happened to you? Anyone ever thought it was funny to mess with your hair?

I remember when I was little I was at my friend's with her and her older brother. They told me to close my eyes and I got suspicious when I felt something. I asked if they were putting glue in my hair and they were like "Nooo, would we ever do that? Pssh of course not, that'd be lame." Of course, it WAS exactly what they had been doing.

Ahhh good times XD

ravensinger13
June 12th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Wow, that's nearly unbelievable. My brothers would fear for their lives if they even thought of such a thing! I suppose I just don't get the point of pranks like that. However, we did hide food, especially when someone was making breakfast. Of course we didn't do anything to it but move it, but it's great early in the morning before one is awake enough to really remember where they set their plate.

angelthadiva
June 12th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I'd seriously have to kill someone; and I'd doubt they'd convict.

kwaniesiam
June 12th, 2010, 08:21 PM
:bigeyes: That's just mean and really icky. I can't imagine glue in my hair! Ick!

Back in junior high some of the girls in the locker room after gym sprayed Nair on to another girl's hairbrush. Her hair fell out like crazy and she had to get it cut short. Girls can be so cruel, especially at that age :nono:

sugarpixie10988
June 12th, 2010, 09:09 PM
:bigeyes: That's just mean and really icky. I can't imagine glue in my hair! Ick!

Back in junior high some of the girls in the locker room after gym sprayed Nair on to another girl's hairbrush. Her hair fell out like crazy and she had to get it cut short. Girls can be so cruel, especially at that age :nono:

Wow, that's horrible! Poor girl :(.

rapunzhell13
June 12th, 2010, 09:19 PM
She couldn't smell garlic in her own hair?

frillychantilly
June 12th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I've heard of people putting Nair into shampoo before!
Sad thing is, this is totally the kind of thing girls at my school would do - and wouldn't even feel bad afterwards!
good thing i never take showers at school. :)

SHELIAANN1969
June 12th, 2010, 09:47 PM
I'd seriously have to kill someone; and I'd doubt they'd convict.

Me too, that crap ain't funny, I have heard of people (women) in places like Job Corp and Jail putting nair in other girls shampoo and conditioner to get back at them for whatever. ugh, I'd rip their heads off.

Magicknthenight
June 12th, 2010, 11:16 PM
She couldn't smell garlic in her own hair?
Yea thats what I'm wondering! Or feel her hair glued together? Maybe if she used hot water that rinsed it out? But if it had messed with her hair she would have stopped using it immediately right? (I would have:scared:)
That would make me so mad. Maybe if i didn't care about my hair...no i think it still would. I hear a lot of pranks from people i know or read on the internet that i think aren't funny at all! Their just mean and if someone is upset in the end its not really something to laugh at. Some pranks i heard made me think they wanted to do something mean and just called it a prank to get away with it.
I don't think id have this problem though..since i don't use the same shampoo/conditioner as everyone else and keep it in my room. What! They don't care what they use anyway! -.- If anything they would complain it doesn't lather enough or something. Nair is very extreme and i see that as something that could be pretty traumatic. Ew what if it got on your eyebrows o-o or in your eye by mistake. ouch!
ETA: I don't think anyone has ever pulled a hair prank like that on me. If i remember something though I'll be sure to share it ;)

Dars
June 13th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Not sticky but in primary school I was on the playground and some older classmates poured 2 min noodles (like instant ramen) that was crushed up into tiny pieces with the flavouring through it all over my hair. It didn't come out I remember probably until I washed it out and my hair smelt like that artificial chicken flavouring.

ETA: my best friend and another friend had a short running joke on squirting bottles of tomato sauce and bbq sauce into each others hair. One the first incidence she said he must of poured out 500ml of it onto her hair.

Chestershire
June 13th, 2010, 03:17 AM
you'd almost be paranoid ever to use your products again
i would :D