PDA

View Full Version : Whoa....its been 3years......

chloe
June 11th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Since Ive last visited these boards :waving:......My oh my how time flies!!! :rolleyes:

Honestly, I never posted much, but I have been visiting here since 2001 :thud:

I can remember that the last time I posted was mainly about personal stuff happening in my life...aka a seperation from a cheating spouse. And the outcome from that was a divorce...I lived alone for almost 3years....and I've currently been engaged for 6months...living together for 3months. :inlove: And Ive never been happier in my life.....I think happiness is the best thing ever for hair...:cloud9:

The longest my hair has been was tailbone, and that was probably 4yrs ago....Ive slowly trimed it up to bs....its currently about 3" from my waist. I dont think I'll ever go that long again......I like it best hitting my back right before it curves into my waist.....Yes, it took me years to figure out my perfect length. ;)

My current routine is so simple......I use sulfate free shampoos I love Pureology, and alterna....I love their conditioners as well.....and Ouidad curl quencher conditioner(even though my hair is more "wavy" than "curly") I only wash every 2 to 3 days....I do occasionally use "The blonde" shampoo bar from Lush....I know that has a sulfate in it....but it seems to work well for a good clarifing cleanse...and I love the blinding shine it gives my hair. :sun:

I do dye my hair every 3months....but I never re-dye the length.

I also sleep with jojoba oil on my hair about every other week. Ive also decided that my hair loves "cones"...I've been using morroco oil for about 2yrs now.

Does anyone know how I can get my old aviator pic? I no longer have any of my old "long hair" pics :( but I will have my dbf take a current pic for me soon.

Well.....its great to be back.....Hooray for the longhairs!!!! :cheer: (and for those on their way....happy growing to you :flowers:)

DakarNick
June 11th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Welcome back! I'm glad you're happy once again and congrats on the engagement. I'm engaged, too. Less than two months until the big day.

I wish her hair would be as long as yours or longer by that time, but oh well. Almost BSL it will have to be.

Dvips
June 11th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome back! :flowers: Congrats on the engagement! And congrats on your "perfect" length and stable routine. :)

If your avatar was on the old boards, then you should be able to get it from the archives.... I think.

chloe
June 11th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Welcome back! I'm glad you're happy once again and congrats on the engagement. I'm engaged, too. Less than two months until the big day.

I wish her hair would be as long as yours or longer by that time, but oh well. Almost BSL it will have to be.

Congratulations!!! :) May your wedding day be the beginning of the best years of your life! :toast:

Thats acctually why I first started visiting here, because I was trying to grow my hair as long as possible for my wedding day....

I'm having a long engagement this time...we dont have a date set...I'd like to wait at least 2yrs, and have a private simple wedding...

Anyways, thanks for responding...:D

IcarusBride
June 11th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Welcome back! I wasn't around when you were here before but nice to meet you now!
I'm glad to hear that things have improved in your personal life. Divorce is rough, but you deserve to be happy.

DakarNick
June 11th, 2010, 01:59 PM
And the same to you! I've been trying to get her to keep growing her hair. She is, but she told me she would anyway, because for 10 years she told herself she wanted at least BSL length hair for her wedding. She cut it a few times before I met her, but was in the process of growing back out, APL at the time she met me. I hope she doesn't cut it after the wedding!

spidermom
June 11th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Hi; glad to see you, and I'm glad you found your ideal length and routine.