PDA

View Full Version : One Year LHC Anniversary.

Savvyhorsez
June 11th, 2010, 05:50 AM
I would have posted something on the actual date, but one of my birds, Rainbow, an almost 11 year old Sun Conure passed away from what appeared to be a stroke.:-(:boohoo:

I just wanted to say that I love this forum, it's very supportive and everyone is so very nice. I'll hopefully get pictures of my year progress.

moominhapa
June 11th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Aww. I have a conure too. I'm sorry for your loss! :grouphug:

Loreley
June 11th, 2010, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry about Rainbow... :cry:
Congrats on your anniversary! :flower:

Savvyhorsez
June 11th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Thank you.

ButterCream
June 11th, 2010, 11:03 AM
I would have posted something on the actual date, but one of my birds, Rainbow, an almost 11 year old Sun Conure passed away from what appeared to be a stroke.:-(:boohoo:

I just wanted to say that I love this forum, it's very supportive and everyone is so very nice. I'll hopefully get pictures of my year progress.

Oh, that is so sad:-( Sorry to hear that, eleven years is a long time, I understand that was a shock for you :blossom:

Savvyhorsez
June 27th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Now for a couple of updated pictures!

Last year when I joined, then this year's picture.:) I'm surprised my hair grows so slow, but when you tug the ends down it reaches my knee.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Savvy_Life/834c2cd3.jpg

Just for pure fun.:D
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Savvy_Life/e1da3d74.jpg

Enjoy!

linda g
June 27th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I'm sorry about your bird :(

I love the picture with the horse! Awesome!

Yozhik
June 27th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Savvyhorsez, congratulations on your anniversary!

I'm sorry to hear about your conure.

That's a lovely head of hair you have there :) (and I have to agree with linda that the horse photo is great!)

Savvyhorsez
June 27th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Thank you both Linda G, and Yozhik.!:)

FrannyG
June 27th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Congratulations on your anniversary. Your photos are lovely, and I definitely see a year's worth of growth there. I don't know why you think it grows slowly. Beautiful. :blossom:

little_acorn
June 27th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Sorry about the loss of your beloved bird :flower:

You have awesome hair - congrats on your anniversary :)

Medievalmaniac
June 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I'm so sorry about your birdie. :( But your hair is divine, congratulations on your anniversary!!

Sammich
June 27th, 2010, 02:45 PM
RIP birdie. :(
Beautiful beautiful hair! Can't wait till mine gets as long. Your hair looks so silky!

zenobia
June 27th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Your hair is beautiful! I love the color and the subtle waves are really pretty.

Aerith
June 27th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet. :( Hang in there.

Your hair is beautiful! So stunning. :) The picture of the horse really made me smile. Someone used to make a comment about my hair being like a horse's tail. :D Grats on your progress!

Savvyhorsez
June 28th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Thank you all so very much! You guys are the best!:)

Zenobia, the subtle waves are bun waves! I would have never thought that my hair could wave like that, but now I know how to get them besides braids!:)

JamieLeigh
July 6th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry I missed your anniversary thread until now! Happy 1-year of LHC with your fantastic hair! (I really need to get on here more often!! :() I'm so sorry about your birdie! :grouphug:

Savvyhorsez
July 9th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Thank you.:)