PDA

View Full Version : My Tub, Now Additioning for Psycho

BlueMuse
June 11th, 2010, 12:08 AM
I'm serious. It looked like an old fashioned horror flick. I knew molasses was dark, but I didn't really think about what it would look like when I dumped it on my head and worked it into my hair.

However, I am happy to say that my first home deep conditioning treatment seemed to work pretty well. I had noticed my hair was getting dry and a bit rough (Colorado--known for sun and dry), so I figured I might as well use the stuff I had around the home. One part molasses, one part olive oil, one part conditioner--let sit 30 minutes. My hair is noticeably softer, even the dry, crinkly ends.

Can't say I was too keen on cleaning molasses out of my ears with a q-tip afterward, but it seems a small price to pay for an easy, affordable deep treatment.

In other news, I apparently can't spell "auditioning". It seems my tub wants to do arithmetic.

Gypsy
June 11th, 2010, 12:23 AM
I think they said they used chocolate syrup for the shower scene in Psycho, so you weren't too far off!:)

HintOfMint
June 11th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Hahahaha! Too funny.

jera
June 11th, 2010, 01:07 AM
That was cute. I've never done the molasses thing in the tub before. It must give a psycho effect. :D

countryhopper
June 11th, 2010, 01:21 AM
I never noticed the typo in the title! I read it as "auditioning".

Hmm.... is there a chocolate syrup hair treatment? Today is wash day, I wonder if I should try it! :D

little_acorn
June 11th, 2010, 02:46 AM
I tried molasses in place of honey in my SMT this week and I loved it! It didn't make my shower look like Psycho as it was more of a :poop: colour LOL

BlueMuse
June 11th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Haha, that's a pleasant mental image Little Acorn. I'm glad I thought of "old school horror movie blood" first because now I can't get your image out of my head.

TrudieCat
June 11th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I tried molasses in place of honey in my SMT this week and I loved it! It didn't make my shower look like Psycho as it was more of a :poop: colour LOL

Haha, that's a pleasant mental image Little Acorn. I'm glad I thought of "old school horror movie blood" first because now I can't get your image out of my head.

Ok, just barely avoided one of these :spitting:sitting at my desk here, sipping my soda, taking a mini-break from work... Hahaha!!!

ButterCup02
June 11th, 2010, 02:29 PM
LOL too funny! I haven't tried molasses yet. I know after washing out hendigo my shower/tub is BLACK LOL!