PDA

View Full Version : ROOTS! ::cheers::

PrincessTieflin
June 9th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I went blonde a week ago! And to me roots mean that I am growing.. Its only about a 1/4 of an inch BUT STILL :D

Only a want to be longhair would be excited about roots.... I was hoping that yall would understand! :cheese:

missmandy
June 9th, 2010, 02:52 PM
No, not JUST 1/4 inch! 1/4 inch! That means 1 inch a month! Lucky you!

And yeah, I know what you mean. Before I started growing my hair, I despised roots. Now I love 'em!

zenobia
June 9th, 2010, 03:01 PM
I totally understand. I had my last dye job on May 14 and I've grown 1.5 cm of roots since then. I guess that will give me around 2 cm of growth per month. Obsessive, who, me? ;)

redneckprincess
June 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
That's the one thing I miss about dying my hair..congrats

UltraBella
June 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM
We should all post pics of our roots ! Lol :) I suddenly like mine more now !

ladylovecraft
June 9th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Roots are wonderful! I love how I can always gauge exactly how much my hair has grown! I always make sure to document exactly what day I last updated my roots and watch the growth!

SpinDance
June 9th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Mine are down to my ears now. Going back natural/silvering from 3.5 years dying. Last dye was July 2009. I figure it'll take about 6 to 6.5 years to grow it all out...

Angeletti
June 9th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I agree, now that I'm patiently waiting for my hair to grow to goal length I get excited when the roots appear (even though its a pain in the butt because then I have to cover them eventually)

spidermom
June 9th, 2010, 05:03 PM
And I hear that skipping a few washings and letting the roots show is the new "in" look.

PrincessTieflin
June 9th, 2010, 05:26 PM
And I hear that skipping a few washings and letting the roots show is the new "in" look.

Maybe I am 'in' then. since I have managed to streach washings :D I do like the line of demarcation tho when It grows out.. I LOVE dimention..

Ultra Bella. That would be neat thread.. :D Ill have to start taking pics of my roots :D

Loreley
June 10th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Wow, your hair grows really fast then! 1 inch/month is very good! :)

angelperception
June 13th, 2010, 08:25 AM
yup- roots = growth!