PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant Surprise

In2wishin
June 7th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Last night I was examining one of my gemstones with the loupe and got the brainy idea to look at my hair so I could really get an idea as to the damage.......I couldn't find any :cheese: Of course, I didn't look at every strand but this gives me the idea that I have done more right than wrong to my hair in the last few years.

The only damaging thing I have been doing is coloring. I don't style with anything that requires heat or use products other than shampoo and conditioner and I will use the hairdryer at most a couple of times a year only to speed up the drying.

Since finding LHC I have decided to stop coloring so everything I do to my hair going forward will be to grow longer and thicker hair. I feel fortunate that I pretty much have to maintain condition rather than repair damage.

UltraBella
June 7th, 2010, 09:23 AM
That's great ! Congrats :)

ibleedlipstick
June 7th, 2010, 09:36 AM
That is awesome! Congratulations on the lack of damage, and I think your hair looks beautiful.

Loreley
June 7th, 2010, 09:38 AM
That's fantastic! It would be great if I couldn't find any splits in my hair, but I can. Not much, though. :)

fairytalegirl
June 8th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Nice to know your hard work is paying off!

MsBubbles
June 8th, 2010, 06:14 AM
A loupe! Great idea. I think we have some of those around our office somewhere...

FrannyG
June 8th, 2010, 06:43 AM
It takes a lot of dedication, diligence, and patience to grow hair your length without any damage. Congratulations and much respect to you. :blossom:

mellie
June 8th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Congratulations, In2wishin!!

In2wishin
June 8th, 2010, 08:01 AM
It takes a lot of dedication, diligence, and patience to grow hair your length without any damage. Congratulations and much respect to you. :blossom:

Thank you but I really don't deserve the compliments......it truly was accidental and laziness. I hate fussing so I have been essentially ignoring my hair and it has only been this last month since I joined LHC that I found out that, at least for my hair, doing almost nothing is best.