PDA

View Full Version : I feel ugly today aaaah

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 07:40 AM
These stupid layers don't grow enough. And I just washed my hair and it's always frizzier than normal the first day, even after serums. And I feel so ugly with my a-symmetrical hair with more layers on one side than the other. And pinning it up ruins the volume:'( And I want it long again, one length, as it was:http://94.100.116.11/799400001-799450000/799406401-799406500/799406443_5_TVNw.jpeg I hate the fact that I have to wait until AT LEAST my birthday on september 22nd in order to have it look agreeable.

AAAAARGHHHH:'(

jane53
June 7th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Ah, but you LOOK absolutely beautiful! And so does your hair!

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 07:42 AM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg695/scaled.php?tn=0&server=695&filename=picture495o.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
This is what i look like today:'(

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 07:43 AM
http://yfrog.com/jbpicture495oj

it's failing

THE OLD PIC IS HOW IT WAS :'(

stuntpeople
June 7th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Your hair looks great to me, but like any of us you're probably way more critical of your own hair than others are. :)

spidermom
June 7th, 2010, 07:53 AM
It will take time, but the length will be back. Sometimes you've got to get a style that doesn't suit you to learn what does.

jane53
June 7th, 2010, 07:56 AM
I STILL think you look beautiful and your hair looks beautiful, even in the new picture!

Grow in health and with a minimum of frustration!

Celtic_Willow
June 7th, 2010, 08:00 AM
I think you look great, just hang in there! Maybe treating yourself to something special would cheer you up, like getting a massage or giving yourself a pedicure, little things to pamper yourself can really make a world of difference in how you feel!

Cleopatra18
June 7th, 2010, 08:06 AM
girl you really look beautiful and you dont need that extra length to feel this way,atleast you know that one day it will be long again and even healthier,and i agree on the pampering suggestion it makes a big diffrence :)

Belisarius
June 7th, 2010, 08:23 AM
You are still a pretty girl. Just hang in there. It will grow back and you will be an experience richer.

buzzlegum
June 7th, 2010, 09:02 AM
You look gorgeous. Don't worry.

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Thank you loves! That is sweet! Yes well I like it this length, just let it be all one length.. But I am treating myself now on my favourite dish (meatloaf, yoghurt-garlicsauce, cucumber salad and couscous> VERY TASTY) so I hope I will feel better;)

UltraBella
June 7th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I am sorry you feel bad, hugs ! I totally understand your frustration. One suggestion : have you considered not wearing such a deep part to the right side ? It adds to the look of more layers on the opposite side. If you move your part more towards the center it will give the appearance of more symmetry.

GRU
June 7th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Honey, I would (just about) *kill* to be as beautiful as you are!!!

(((HUGS)))

As much as we love it, it really is only hair, and it's such a teeny part of our entire being. YOU are GORGEOUS, no matter what your hair looks like on any given day (and honestly, being a frizzy-top myself, I'm jealous of your nice straight hair!).

Loreley
June 7th, 2010, 09:46 AM
You look beautiful! And don't worry, your hair will grow back. :)

Sammich
June 7th, 2010, 10:07 AM
WOW, you're stunning and your hair colour is absolutely amazing, and and and... your hair looks so silky! :D
You'll get the length soon, for now just take care of what you've already got, it'll be even better than before!

Sheltie_Momma
June 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM
You are beautiful - beautiful skin, beautiful eye and hair color and I would trade your frizz level for mine ANYDAY. Cheer up - hair grows! The couscous is sure to improve your outlook! :)

emmabovary
June 7th, 2010, 10:56 AM
I don't see where you're coming from! I can't see any frizz and think your hair looks great, as do you! *hug* Nice poster in the old pic, btw :D

x0h_bother
June 7th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I barely notice layers, and there is so no frizz, your hair looks so pretty! Come complain about layers in the thread :) I struggle too.

Pallas
June 7th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Whoa, you're very very pretty :)

And YAAYYY for the Beatles poster ;)

Tressie
June 7th, 2010, 11:31 AM
No matter how you are feeling today, you ARE pretty. Be happy, and enjoy your hair and grow it longer if that makes you happier, but don't wait until your hair gets longer to enjoy every day!! (o:

Coffeebug
June 7th, 2010, 11:37 AM
You're beautiful. Your hair isn't quite how you want it and I can understand that makes you unhappy - but you definitely need to keep perspective on this - you're a very bonny lass.

ButterCup02
June 7th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Aww you still look good to me :) Use that old pic as your inspiration to get back there! Honestly you can't hardly notice the lop sided layers unless you look close for them.

*hugs*

Pandora.
June 7th, 2010, 11:54 AM
I feel hideous everyday, but as someone has already mentioned we are our own worst critics!

Just to let you know, I would die to look like you - and to have your hair.

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Your hair looks great to me, but like any of us you're probably way more critical of your own hair than others are. :) Thanks! You look like that Wilson guy by the way, Owen's brother? He was in legally Blonde. At least if that;s you:P

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the division tip, it helped balance it out a bit. I cannot have a middle division, my hair is too heavy for that, but i shifted it more to the right and now i have a bit of layers on the left side as well, so that's good. Also, thank you all sweet people for the compliments about me being beautiful. That really made me feel warm inside. I have seen some pics of some of you and i think every girl here is beautiful in her own unique way!
As for my smooth straight hair: thank the straightener and serum, my hair is thick, wavy and frizzy normally;)

Amraann
June 7th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I think your adorable. The only real different between your first pic and your second (aside from hair length) is that your feeling not-so-pretty today.
You are not smiling like in the first pic.
Your blah feeling today is what shows but your just as pretty.

Are you maybe PMSing today? I know that most of us feel off before that time of the month.
Some months are worse then others. Some months I am barely phased by it and others I just feel ICKY for a day or so.
Or maybe something else is bothering you and so it is just making you feel blah all around?

Whatever the case... do something nice for yourself today and get a good nights rest and before you know it you will feel better.

Ansaphone
June 7th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Yes well I have exams so that's helping the stress. But Pandora, if that;s you on the pic.. you're the kind of girl I am jealous of! And maybe I'm pmsing a bit too, haha. Gee you people are sooo sweet! At times like these I remember that in life it's not about perfect hair, skin, or figure.. but about having a loving, sweet soul and make the world a better place. Thanks for reminding:D

SHELIAANN1969
June 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I would focus on the positive and try to put the negative out of your mind. Dwelling on depressing and negative thoughts won't accomplish anything. :flower:

crystal_k
June 7th, 2010, 04:29 PM
you are gorgeous but i know the feeling well x
your hair will be bk in no time x

JenniferNoel
June 7th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Your hair looks great to me, but like any of us you're probably way more critical of your own hair than others are. :)

I second this post, dear! You and your hair look beautiful, and the layers can and will grow out before you know it. They don't look nearly as bad as you think, and I doubt anyone out there will even notice them at all.

May
June 7th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Ummm your hair is so NOT frizzy...lol but try parting closer to the middle so that there appears to be more symmetry like Ultra Bella recommended or maybe get a trim to blend the layers better?

Peter
June 7th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Yeah, the side part might be making your hair look more layered?

Still, though, it looks great and so do you. I don't know what you're talking about. :p

Sunsailing
June 7th, 2010, 08:04 PM
The big difference between the two pics that I notice is the huge, friendly smile in the first compared to no smile in the second.

You have a very pretty face, which would be true regardless of your hair.

With a little patience, your hair will be back to how you want it!

Lunami
June 13th, 2010, 04:45 PM
The same thing happend to me last week! It looks very much like your hair just shorter. I'm really sorry for us but trying to keep positive! My hair is really thin and short now. My ponytail is not as pretty as it used to be and i'm sad about it. I started using nettles in the hopes of my hair growing faster. I'm doing my second rinse tomorrow and i think it's fun. I hope you can accept this soon because it will grow out! And the best thing for me about this is that now i know what to tell the hair dresser how NOT to cut, the next time i dare to go see one! ;)

And i don't think your hair looks bad. And honestly mine doesen't either. The reason why i hate it so much is because it's not the style that i wanted.