PDA

View Full Version : ISO pic of 1c/2a v-cut, not C/III

SolSara
June 7th, 2010, 04:29 AM
Well, title says it all. ;) I've tried searching and found some threads with pictures of v-shaped hemlines, but didn't find the exact sort of pic I'm looking for.

I would like a good picture that would be very similar to what I would look like, so the hair stylist won't get confused and be more able to give me precisely what I want.

I'm 1c/2a and want a fairly deep v-cut that brings out the wavies a bit more than the straight cut do. I'm also medium thick with fine hair, so III and/or coarse hair pics don't really match. I'm now at waist, so I'd prefer a pic with hair somewhere on the back and not shoulder/classic. Old pic of my hair
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3511/3723331432_b9931a2b2c.jpg)
If you have the pic I'm searching for, I would be thrilled to see it! If you don't want to go public with it, send it by PM and I promise to erase the file as soon as I have it on paper.

Thanks in advanced! :flower:

jasper
June 7th, 2010, 04:43 AM
I don't have a good picture, not one to show a hairdresser, but that is the cut i had. I am trying to blunt the V and it is something like \_/ now, and it is taking a long time as I am unwilling to lose so much length at once. I feel like the cut had reduced the apparent volume of my hair, making it look thinner. It is medium above the V and thin once it starts. You could look at my length shot album to see what I mean.

Maybe this one shows the shape http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4215&pictureid=56870 but it looks like a what not to do photo.

SolSara
June 7th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Big thanks, that is close to what it will look for me. :) My hair is growing slowly, so I will have a taper no matter what if I want long hair and I sort of like the fairy tale ends. So this V-cut is meant to be the start for it, making it look more like natural fairy tale ends when I close in on terminal. Otherwise I will just have an uneven stringy hemline. :rolleyes:

jasper
June 7th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Otherwise I will just have an uneven stringy hemline.
:cheese:I have picturers of that look too if interested ;)