PDA

View Full Version : How I want my hair!

Druid of Alba
June 6th, 2010, 09:34 PM
I found this music video on Youtube, the blonde guitar player has amazing hair, I'm growing my hair just like his! I love this video, with his long hair, him in his cloak, in a forest in what looks to be late autumn/early winter. It makes me think of the medeival ages, and of Scotland, and of Wicca. Haha. All of which are things I love. So here's the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc1yk8N1fxI
I love how his hair flows, it looks almost like water... I can't wait for my hair to get like that! I've been doing scalp massages for the past few days, which have become a daily routine right before bed. I'm starting a protein supplement tomorrow! All to speed up growth :p

GoddesJourney
June 7th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Cool song. The hair was nice too.

Loreley
June 7th, 2010, 02:05 AM
His hair is very nice! :)

Arniky
June 7th, 2010, 04:24 AM
hi really nice long hair.
another star is Danny cecati - he has long lovely hair down to the ankles - its also on youtube just was amazed on seeing it first time.

Druid of Alba
June 10th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Really? His ankles? I'll look that up haha. His hair is soooo cool though. I'm ordering a black hooded Celtic cloak too.

Pandora.
June 10th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I love everything about that video - I really like that whole medieval atmosphere. Personally, I didn't like the song, because that's not my kind of music. :p

Good luck on your hair journey!! =]

Calaelen
June 10th, 2010, 01:58 PM
hi really nice long hair.
another star is Danny cecati - he has long lovely hair down to the ankles - its also on youtube just was amazed on seeing it first time.
Hey awesome reccomendation!!! Both the hair and the music are great. Now to find a pic for my inspiration album..

Druid of Alba
June 10th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Haha Pandora, I don't really like the music either. I prefer classical music. I just love it for the hair haha :p. The medeival atmosphere is awesome. When my hair is long I'm definately putting on my Celtic cloak and going for a walk in the forest in the autumn...

Fiferstone
June 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Hey Druid of Alba, here's Danny Cecati so you don't have to dig through a zillion archived pages to find him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuolXNQZlF8

Just wow.

Druid of Alba
June 10th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Wow, fiferstone, he was beautiful hair! It's SOOOOOOO long! That's amazing. I don't think I'd want mine that long, but still, thats sweet!

angelperception
June 13th, 2010, 08:21 AM
That's long!

akevita2002
June 13th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Lol...I watched the video with no sound and it made me laugh :laugh:

The hair is nice ;)