PDA

View Full Version : Cones and CO washing

allnaturalboy
June 5th, 2010, 04:14 PM
I'm about to run out of my White Rain Extra Body, so I went to the store yesterday to buy more conditioner. Apparently White Rain has decided to add cones to the formula. Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone. Would it be bad to CO with those cones? I also looked at all the suave naturals conditioners and they all have the same thing, despite that I've always heard on here that they don't contain any cones. The only conditioners I found that didn't have cones were the V05 ones. Its pretty frustrating. I also found a Treseme conditioner at Walgreens that didn't have cones(that I could tell), anyone ever CO with Treseme? I'd prefer not to since its more expensive, but if its all I can find than it'll have to do.

Fractalsofhair
June 5th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Those are the -ones that aren't cones! They're just preservatives. Feel free to use them!

Pear Martini
June 5th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Treseme doesn't have cones? Damn, I just bought a bottle but my hair needs cones to survive

allnaturalboy
June 7th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Those are the -ones that aren't cones! They're just preservatives. Feel free to use them!

Thats a relief! I was starting to think it was going to be impossible to find coneless conditioners. Thanks for enlightening me. :cheese:

Treseme doesn't have cones? Damn, I just bought a bottle but my hair needs cones to survive

Maybe some Treseme conditioners have cones, or maybe even most of them. I only looked at one, and as far as I could tell, there weren't any.