PDA

View Full Version : My hair doesn't like cones...?

Cleopatra18
June 4th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I am in shock..I deep conditioned today with my coney conditioner,washed my hair..nothing new just my tangly dry feeling hair,i shampoo-ed with tresemme moisture rich shampoo..hair is dry as hell,nothing new
then i applied this new conditioner i baught,i cant even pronouce the name and i cant find it on google,something like balsma al burra di karite? (im guessing conditioner with karite butter)
ANYWAY,the second i applied this to my hair,it turned into butter,literally so soft and smooth,my tangles are GONE out of nowhere!i couldnt believe it,i picked up the bottle again to look for the magic inside,and i see a list of only 5 ingredients,thats it.with no cones no complicated names nothing.I am totaly blown away!
i got out of the shower and i applied some hemp oil to damp hair as usual and DETANGLED WHILE WET,yes i did! and i lost only few hairs!!in my hair world this is literally impossible.my hair is airdrying beautifully now..
so does my hair hates cones? or just the shea butter made it feel nice?
im happy with my hair right now but this is totaly bad news for me,the past 2 days i went on a crazy shopping spree for my hair and now i have like 5 HUGE tubs of coney conditioners,and my usual leave ins which are like seven..?(wow..)and yep they are all coney!
What i am supposed to do?:(!

Ravenne
June 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Maybe you could sell the coneys to your friends for a discount or something?

spidermom
June 4th, 2010, 04:07 PM
It could possibly be absence of protein in the newer conditioner. I have two conditioners, one with protein, one without, and my hair always seems a bit drier and more tangly when I use the one with protein.