PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Hair :)

ItalianFlower
June 2nd, 2010, 10:52 PM
I was on Facebook and found this demotivational poster. I don't agree with the caption, but I wanted to share the pretty hair here. :) How many are aiming for this length?http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/OneItalianFlower/633924224222892300-Wind.jpg

UltraBella
June 2nd, 2010, 11:04 PM
Lol, that's awesome !
I definitely do not want my hair that long, but it's beautiful !

ItalianFlower
June 2nd, 2010, 11:07 PM
UltraBella, I think your hair is FANTASTIC at the length it is at. WOW.

Magicknthenight
June 2nd, 2010, 11:13 PM
I can't wait for my hair to be that length! Its so pretty and thick!
Oh i think i just got the caption...Heh..

UltraBella
June 2nd, 2010, 11:36 PM
Oh thank you, ItalianFlower !
I decided to go to tailbone, I'm technically there now if I pull my waves straight, but I want to be at tailbone where my hair just naturally sits there, no stretching waves.... So maybe two more inches or so.

pennyroyal
June 2nd, 2010, 11:56 PM
I love her hair!wow...& i want knee length hair!

BlueMuse
June 3rd, 2010, 12:53 AM
It's beautiful. I wouldn't mind hair that long, but my hair hardly grows now that it has reached pretty much tailbone. I think I may have hit my terminal (seeing as it's over eight years since I used a blow dryer, curling iron, or dye--no guarantee, I know, but I feel it's a bit of a clue), but I wouldn't complain if it got that long. I'm happy where I am though.

Rowanne
June 3rd, 2010, 01:15 AM
Her hair is lovely although I wouldn't want to grow my hair that long. Or that blond. ;) At the moment my goal is tailbone but I might change my mind even before reaching it... Who knows...

GuinevereMay
June 3rd, 2010, 01:33 AM
I think my goal is knee. I'm not really entirely sure. I'm a little worried about how hard it would be to comb that much hair.

I wonder if the hair is photoshopped. There's a section of her hair at about tailbone that looks a little weird.

alwayssmiling
June 3rd, 2010, 02:32 AM
Its really pretty hair, but I don't think such long hair is for me. My original goal was BSL but now I'm thinking waist. So who knows :).

(Momentary hijack ...) Me and my daughter have been watching your youtube videos guineveremay, thank you! I've tried a few styles on her - looked really wonderful (end of hijack...sorry :o)

emmabovary
June 3rd, 2010, 02:58 AM
Wow, pretty! I wish I were blonde :o

RavennaNight
June 3rd, 2010, 03:30 AM
Am I the only one who sees damaged hair in that pic? Like it's over bleached and the has too much product in it to keep it down and tame? I dunno. It's not aweful, though.

Loreley
June 3rd, 2010, 04:24 AM
Beautiful! :thud:
This is my goal length, lower-thigh length. :D

Fiferstone
June 3rd, 2010, 04:31 AM
I wouldn't mind being at knee length and it sorta does look to me like the section between her waist and the ends looks kinda 'cloned' - perhaps it is a photoshop but it's hard to tell.

My ultimate goal is to see what terminal is on me, no matter what the eventual length/body part milestone is, next mini-goal is classic.

MsBubbles
June 3rd, 2010, 06:14 AM
If my hair were naturally light ash blond and I could get the ends that thick...sure! Otherwise with my hair? Nope.

Fiferstone: I think you're right: looks like she has waist length hair that has been shopped.

Feng-Shui
June 3rd, 2010, 06:22 AM
The picture is very beautiful.:thud:

Knee length is my goal length also.:)

Capybara
June 3rd, 2010, 12:07 PM
I don't think I would want knee length hair on myself (for starters, I'm so tall that it would take ages.. :o ) but that is a pretty cool picture!

marzipanthecat
June 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Well it looks just fabulous to me! I hadn't even thought about the length being Photoshopped until I read the other comments here, and then I went and took a hard look at it, and you know it does look kind of odd for about the last 6 inches...

JenniferNoel
June 3rd, 2010, 12:30 PM
Am I the only one who sees damaged hair in that pic? Like it's over bleached and the has too much product in it to keep it down and tame? I dunno. It's not aweful, though.

You're not the only one.

Either way the picture displays a beautiful hair color though. :D Thanks for sharing!

tanya222
June 3rd, 2010, 01:20 PM
Very beautiful hair! Thanks for sharing this!

How did you find those posters on Facebook ?

Birdsong
June 3rd, 2010, 03:21 PM
The hair is beautiful even if it is photoshopped. I wish I had that color hair but I also love my currents red shade.

Jessica Trapp
June 3rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
Cool photo! I would love to have hair that length. (I don't think mine would look good that long though. I'm planning to stop at classic.)

windinherhair
June 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
That is a little too long for me but she has beautiful hair! Just below classic or at classic is what I like, right now. :)

MissManda
June 3rd, 2010, 05:47 PM
lol :D

Her hair looks very lovely. I hope mine looks like that someday (well, not quite as long and not blonde).

I'm also wondering if her hair has been Photoshopped...

spidermom
June 3rd, 2010, 05:56 PM
I think I'll settle for about 6 inches shorter. Beautiful hair, though.

Foxknot
June 3rd, 2010, 06:09 PM
I hope I can get my hair that long...♥ Wonderful picture. ^^ I dunno if it's photoshopped or not...could be, the last couple of inches look a bit iffy. But, either way, gorgeous picture. Thanks for sharing! :3

mimi1153
June 3rd, 2010, 06:42 PM
If mine will make it that long I would love it!!

Igor
June 3rd, 2010, 07:06 PM
Other than the obvious to comment on I really like the composition of this photo with the worn down concrete leading into some greenery
Okay, so I notice weird things? :lol:

LittleOrca
June 3rd, 2010, 07:26 PM
Goal is floor... So I will have some ways to go after I get to her length.

Mystical9
June 3rd, 2010, 07:29 PM
The length isn't for me but her hair is indeed beautiful!

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab121/MysticalSkye/backofhair.jpg

LaurelSpring
June 3rd, 2010, 08:14 PM
I would love it that long if I can get it that long. Sometimes I feel terminal at waist. It sure is pretty.

naereid
June 4th, 2010, 03:35 AM
It's beautiful.

But it surprised me that here, of all places, people would think it's photoshopped. I can understand if ordinary people thought it was impossible to have hair that long (it's not even that long), but LHCers?

So I investigated a little and found dozens more pictures of the girl on other sites. She's a femjoy.com model, which means tasteful erotica, so I can't link to those websites here. But yes, her hair looks the same on all the other pictures. For evidence, here's a cropped picture from her tunnel photoshoot:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/anthyh/LHC/th_tunn.jpg (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/anthyh/LHC/tunn.jpg) (click to enlarge)

ItalianFlower
June 4th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Naereid, thanks for searching. :) I love that her hair is genuine!

DakarNick
June 8th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Is she tilting her head back in the original pic?

GlassEyes
June 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM
I don't see damaged hair.

If it is shooped, someone knows what they're doing--the waves at the bottom are consistent with the way certain hair textres act when they get really long. For once, to me, this actually looks pretty real.