PDA

View Full Version : Noooooo I pulled some of my hair out:|

Ansaphone
June 1st, 2010, 01:15 PM
OMG! I had my hair in a clip and when I tried to open the clip some hair got stuck and I couldn;t get the clip out, when I finally managed I took some hairs with me:((

Now I am growing out my layers and breaking hair is HORRIFYING to me cos I don;t want to create even more layers, and now I am affraid that it will be visible.. even though it wasn't that much hair.

Gaaah I just wish I could stop obsessing about it, I had such beautiful hair with minimal care and now it keeps looking worse:(:(

jane53
June 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM
I do that fairly frequently--particularly when I wear my hair up. Updos can be dangerous!

But I can almost promise it won't show!

GlennaGirl
June 1st, 2010, 01:20 PM
Awww, sweetie. Unless it's drastic it surely won't show. All your hair is at different lengths all the time anyway, just as the natural growth cycle. This little bit won't make you look like you have more layers.

I've accidentally taken little bits out of my hair many times, even when being gentle. And my kids always have their little fingers twisting in it. It happens.

Fairlight63
June 1st, 2010, 01:20 PM
I have the same problem with mini hair clips. They hold my hair really good in updo's but will get tangled in the hair very easily.
I wish that they would make something that would hold up hair that hair wouldn't get caught in.

Ansaphone
June 1st, 2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks girls for being so msupportive! I told my boyfriend and he was like don;t stress about it:P. Guys don;t understand this (except those that have beautiful long hair and visit this board;):P

Coffeebug
June 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM
Aaargh I hate it when that happens.. I stepped on mine when it was down the other week and ripped a few strands out of the scalp - it's really not good is it!!

lemonmelon
June 1st, 2010, 01:45 PM
I'm sure it looks fine! Remember that everything seems worse to you but to another person it probably looks like nothing happened :)

I burned off half my bangs once and although I felt like my hair looked terrible, pretty much no one else noticed it at all!

jera
June 1st, 2010, 03:11 PM
Please don't panic. Layers are challenging to grow out, and we've all had the experience of tearing out hairs with hair clips. Just try to be patient and keep doing healthy things for your hair. You will see results eventually. :)