PDA

View Full Version : 9 months of squiggy's progress! wow it is growing after all.*lots of pics*

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 12:55 PM
ok so ive been here for about 9 months now..
here is me a week or 2 before joining
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/mecampblurface.jpg
my hair was a little past shoulder but nowhere near apl

here is me a few weeks after i joined right after my first henna.. my hair hadnt reached apl yet but it was getting there.. im pretty sure this was taken in september.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/hair.jpg

somewhere between these two pictures i trimmed off 2 inches

here is me in november
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/1105071325crop.jpg
im a tiny bit past bsl in the picture

here is me in december looking a bit longer
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/dec2007lengthshot.jpg

february pics..here is february second day hair
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/lengthfeb2008.jpg

here is march (about waist with scraggly damaged ends)
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/lengthmarch30th2008small.jpg

here is my trim back to bsl in april
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/trimapril5th2008small.jpg
most of my layers are gone now.. 4 inches trimmed so far since joining..

here is my hair today.. almost back at waist.. not quite there yet..
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/lengthmay10th2008.jpg

so i guess it really is growing after all.. i never really notice any growth exept for when i have to henna my roots

Poolsoflaughter
May 10th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Squiggy! That's really great progress that you've made. :blossom:

eadwine
May 10th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Great pictures Squiggy! :D At least you can SEE your growth through the roots :lol: I am still going "now .. hey.. are you growing or what?!" at my hair ;)

Isilya
May 10th, 2008, 01:04 PM
It IS growing! Your hair must grow very fast. It's very pretty :)

alligatorbaby23
May 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
It really is growing. Maybe I need to start taking some pictures too, as mine seems like it it's growing, but I know it is, because my bangs are getting longer, fast. YaY for warm weather to stimulate growth!
BTW your hair appears in excellent condition as well!

DavidN
May 10th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Hi Sqiggy, what amazing growth in a mere 9 months here at the LHC.:cheer: You have close to the fastest growing hair of anyone here, and it has the most beautiful colour.

buttons
May 10th, 2008, 01:24 PM
That color is gorgeous, and your hair grow amazingly fast. Awesome progress :D
Do you take any supplements?

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Great pictures Squiggy! :D At least you can SEE your growth through the roots :lol: I am still going "now .. hey.. are you growing or what?!" at my hair ;)

Hi Squiggy! That's really great progress that you've made. :blossom:
thanks!!:D

It IS growing! Your hair must grow very fast. It's very pretty :)
my hair never really seems to grow fast exept when i compare my september and november pic because i went from not even apl to bsl and took off 2 inches.. i must have been growing more than 2 inches a month during that time.. its bizarre..
i wonder why i cant get it to grow that fast now.. i keep wondering if i was eating something special during that time or what could have caused the explosion of growth during those 2 months..

It really is growing. Maybe I need to start taking some pictures too, as mine seems like it it's growing, but I know it is, because my bangs are getting longer, fast. YaY for warm weather to stimulate growth!
BTW your hair appears in excellent condition as well!
oh yeah i hope for yet dread the arrival of summer.. i hate the heat but i love the hair growth i get when its warm.. i used to cut my hair short every spring and it would be well past apl by the time summer break was over.. so i guess i averaged over an inch a month during previous summers.. i wonder if ill get that much growth this summer.. i still have to cut off alot of length because half of my hair is bleach/dye damage.. it looks lighter at the ends because the henna didnt dye the damaged parts as well as the non damaged parts..

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Hi Sqiggy, what amazing growth in a mere 9 months here at the LHC.:cheer: You have close to the fastest growing hair of anyone here, and it has the most beautiful colour.
i dont know if im the fastest but thank you for being so kind to me!:cheese:

That color is gorgeous, and your hair grow amazingly fast. Awesome progress :D
Do you take any supplements?
i used to take natrols skin hair and nails vitamin along with a centrium.. the hair vitamins would make me sick and they smelled awful it turnes out it is the high amounts of b vitamins that caused the smell and the nausia.. i will still take them on occasion but im really lazy.. i really should go back to taking them seeing as how they arent really expensive and i have a full bottle just sitting on my counter.. i did see some faster growth during my first month of taking them.. i didnt really notice after that because it seemed normal for my hair to be growing that fast..

Mirmy
May 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Wow Squiggyflop that is totally amazing growth. Congratulations!

Dancewithme
May 10th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Your hair does grow fast! It looks healthy and beautiful, congratulations!

Nynaeve
May 10th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Very nice growth pics! It looks so awesome and healthy and thick. The coloring it very nice too. :)

getoffmyskittle
May 10th, 2008, 02:45 PM
WOW, all that in 9 months, and with 4" cut off?! That is REALLY fast growth! It looks really good, too! :D

n3m3sis42
May 10th, 2008, 02:51 PM
That's a lot of growth for 9 months! *envy*

Your hair is really pretty, too. :)

Katurday
May 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Now there is dream growing!
(And I've just discovered that I grew .5 of an inch in the last 11 days...I knew I grew fast, but this is the first time I actually have proof)
You've got a lot of thick beautiful hair.
Keep henna-ing! It suits you perfectly!
=]

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 03:10 PM
wow thank you everyone for all the responses to this thread!!:cheese:
thank you all for all the kind words!:D

WOW, all that in 9 months, and with 4" cut off?! That is REALLY fast growth! It looks really good, too! :D

if i hadnt bleached my hair all the time i would have maybe made it to hip by now.. it makes me sad.. but now i know better than to bleach and color it all the time.. i think that ill reach hip next year but i still have alot of trimming to do before i can have healthy ends.. maybe ill be at classic by my 21st birthday.. (its nice to dream even though im sure my taper would get me by then)

Now there is dream growing!
(And I've just discovered that I grew .5 of an inch in the last 11 days...I knew I grew fast, but this is the first time I actually have proof)
You've got a lot of thick beautiful hair.
Keep henna-ing! It suits you perfectly!
=]
lol this post cracked me up for some reason.. i used to measure all the time too.. i dont anymore because when i do i get all different measurements.. i like to go by pictures.. im not sure why but i trust a picture more than i trust myself with measuring tape..

That's a lot of growth for 9 months! *envy*

Your hair is really pretty, too. :)
it really doesnt seem like alot to me.. but when i compare to the others i guess i might be faster than usual.. i just keep thinking about the 4 inches ive lost.. but those inches had to be killed because they were destroying the remaining length:demon: evil dye damage.

harley mama
May 10th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Sqiggy, your hair looks wonderful. It is so thick and has grown so much.
I love the color, too. The henna looks great on you!

florenonite
May 10th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Wow, great progress! It looks like your hair grows really quickly!

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Sqiggy, your hair looks wonderful. It is so thick and has grown so much.
I love the color, too. The henna looks great on you!

its so strange to hear someone say my hair is thick.. it doesnt feel thick to me. lol
i get complements all the time now from random people on my haircolor.. and they all say the same thing after i admit that its not my natural color.. "you have redhead coloring so i thought it was natural" my natural color was a sort of auburn that only looked red in the summer or if i used sun-in spray.. i wish i could get my brothers color.. its a wonderful shade of orange-red

Wow, great progress! It looks like your hair grows really quickly!
yeah i guess it is growing at an ok speed.. i wish it would grow 3 inches a month though.. impossible dreams.*sigh* i wish it would grow faster than it splits.. but thats what i get for bleaching my hair to death over and over..

psvzum
May 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM
WOW!!!!! That's unbelievable how quickly your hair has grown!!! It's so very pretty too : ) Thanks for all the pictures.

SpiralingWaves
May 10th, 2008, 05:27 PM
That is wonderful progress Squiggy! Your hair is looking beautiful and healthy. All the attention and care that you've giving it is showing. Well done! :flowers: :)

GlennaGirl
May 10th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Holy cow, how on earth fast does your hair grow?!? Have you been measuring monthly, just out of curiosity? Just gorgeous...wow!

Stephanie
May 10th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Holy moly, that's some growth!!! Looks great!

prosperina
May 10th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Your hair grows so fast! It looks really pretty too. At this rate, it'll be to classic before you know it.

OT, I put my henna in my car to dye release as you suggested and I got really fast release. Good idea. :flowers:

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Holy cow, how on earth fast does your hair grow?!? Have you been measuring monthly, just out of curiosity? Just gorgeous...wow!

um i dont really measure every month because my measuring skills are lacking.. i get different results every time i measure.. im not sure how fast it grows.. i usually only have to henna once a month if thats anything to go on.. i dont henna until the roots are noticable

That is wonderful progress Squiggy! Your hair is looking beautiful and healthy. All the attention and care that you've giving it is showing. Well done! :flowers: :)
thankyou!:cheese:yay!

Holy moly, that's some growth!!! Looks great!
thankyou! it is a bit fast isnt it. most of the growth happened earlier in the year.. my hair sort of slowed down for a while there.. lol i hope it picks up again soon!

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Your hair grows so fast! It looks really pretty too. At this rate, it'll be to classic before you know it.

OT, I put my henna in my car to dye release as you suggested and I got really fast release. Good idea. :flowers:
i hope ill be classic by my 22nd birthday.. i hope ill be at hip before next march..

yes putting henna in the warm car really speeds up the dye release doesnt it.. i was really short on time one day and i said hey why not put it in the car.. it heats up like an oven in there so maybe ill get dye release in time so that i can go out tonight with freshly hennaed hair..

Stephanie
May 10th, 2008, 06:11 PM
You know, it may just be good genes, but I always had more growth than I could handle (yeah, right!) when I was taking Natrol stuff. I took the prenatals, though. I've been really happy with all of Natrol's stuff and have been able to tell a huge difference when I've taken them as opposed to others.

SHADOWSCODE46
May 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM

I couldn't have worded it better David. I am always amazed at your hair growth chika! Seems like you have a 1 years growth instead of 9 months. Maybe you get the coveted 1" a month :D

Great job Squiggy!

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM
You know, it may just be good genes, but I always had more growth than I could handle (yeah, right!) when I was taking Natrol stuff. I took the prenatals, though. I've been really happy with all of Natrol's stuff and have been able to tell a huge difference when I've taken them as opposed to others.
so then natrol is good.. i should go take some.. are the prenatal vitamins alot better for hair growth?..

squiggyflop
May 10th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I couldn't have worded it better David. I am always amazed at your hair growth chika! Seems like you have a 1 years growth instead of 9 months. Maybe you get the coveted 1" a month :D

Great job Squiggy!
a years worth. hmmm i wonder what my growth rate really is.. im not sure if im getting an inch a month.. but i seem to be growing faster than the people who show pics of their one year anniverseries and stuff.. hmm interesting

tiny_teesha
May 10th, 2008, 09:11 PM
squiggyflop , wow your hair grows very fast indeed. You've only been here 9 months! Cripes! That is amazing..... I can't believe i've been here longer then you and had less progress! Seriously though your hair is amazing and you take really good care of it and kudos to you!

HeavenlyTresses
May 10th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Congratulations, your hair looks beautiful!! :cheer:

Emme76
May 11th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Never seen growth like that. It is just amazing.
And your hair has a beautiful color!!
/Emme

Chamomile betty
May 11th, 2008, 06:42 AM
You have made wonderful progress!
Your hair is beautiful too.

Thanks for sharing those great pictures.

AutumnLeaves
May 11th, 2008, 06:44 AM
That really is a lot of growth in just 9 months! You must be doing something right! Love the color too!

squiggyflop
May 11th, 2008, 06:28 PM
thanks everyone!! sadly my hair gets wavyer as the days go on and scrunches up about an inch.. how sad.. i wish my hair was straight so i could reach my goals faster.

squiggyflop , wow your hair grows very fast indeed. You've only been here 9 months! Cripes! That is amazing..... I can't believe i've been here longer then you and had less progress! Seriously though your hair is amazing and you take really good care of it and kudos to you!
hmm i looked at your one year anniversary pics.. you trimmed and you still went from bsl to past waist that is pretty good growth for a year too!

tiny_teesha
May 12th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Not so much the length- though i wish it were faster, it was more the quality. The ends got thinner, the regrowth is only 15cm.... it doesn't even appear from back of head shots!

jojo
May 12th, 2008, 03:08 AM
indeed the fastest grower on here id say, you have made amazing progress in such a short while x

swanns
May 12th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Wow it grows so fast! And it's so thick! Looking good! :D

Iylivarae
May 12th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Congratulations!
It grows so fast, stunning!

harley mama
May 12th, 2008, 07:15 AM
its so strange to hear someone say my hair is thick.. it doesnt feel thick to me. lol
i get complements all the time now from random people on my haircolor.. and they all say the same thing after i admit that its not my natural color.. "you have redhead coloring so i thought it was natural" my natural color was a sort of auburn that only looked red in the summer or if i used sun-in spray.. i wish i could get my brothers color.. its a wonderful shade of orange-red.

My hair is the same way. It looks thick but really isn't. I lost over an 1" of thickness from the chemo and most people can't tell. I can. My braid is skin and bones these days!

My hair has a lot of natural red in it, too. It gets more reddish in the summer months or if I lighted it. I would love to have henna red hair. I am just to lazy to take the required time to make it happen! :D

nomadhome
May 12th, 2008, 07:34 AM
I wonder if you are literally the fastest grower here. I guess it would be hard to find out for sure. We should award you a medal of honor. And of course by honor I mean jealousy ;)

Seriously though, lookin' good!

KajiKodomo
May 12th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Oooh, looks great! Awesome growth and the color is amazing! :D

Sana
May 12th, 2008, 09:48 AM
All I can say is OH MY GOD:agape: It's awesome growth!!

squiggyflop
May 12th, 2008, 02:34 PM
thanks everyone!

I wonder if you are literally the fastest grower here. I guess it would be hard to find out for sure. We should award you a medal of honor. And of course by honor I mean jealousy ;)

Seriously though, lookin' good!

thanks but i think ajoyfulnoise has me beat for growing speed..

:rant: im a little annoyed right now because when i photograph my hair loose behind me my hair looks to be somewhere between bsl and waist but in my new tutorial video (i was editing it an hour ago and saw) i have my hair in a pony tail thats pulled over my shoulder.. it looks so short.. i know my hair cant really look that short when its pulled into a pony and over my shoulder.. why does it look so short in the video!!! it makes me sad like i havent made any progress at all..:nono: grrr i hope it was jut because my hair was extra wavy that day or something..

brok3nwings
May 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
woowww you hair grows SO SO SO fast !!! Really... And the colour is so intense !! love it

chrissy-b
May 12th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Your hair grows so fast and it is beautiful! Congrats!!

Culdayne
May 12th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Wow! Your hair is looking wonderful! :blossom:

ycelong
May 12th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Keep up the good growth Squiggy!
I am at a leisurely .5 inch per month :(
But it is longer than it was in January - the tips just touch the top of my bra strap when stretched out :)
Any new hair toys recently?
I went to an Icing store in Phoenix, AZ and bought a bunch myself!

"Grow, little hairs, GROW!!

Take care!!

squiggyflop
May 13th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Keep up the good growth Squiggy!
I am at a leisurely .5 inch per month :(
But it is longer than it was in January - the tips just touch the top of my bra strap when stretched out :)
Any new hair toys recently?
I went to an Icing store in Phoenix, AZ and bought a bunch myself!

"Grow, little hairs, GROW!!

Take care!!
congrats on reaching bsl..

i havent bought any toys recently but ive made a bunch check out the self made hairtoys thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131&page=40)

i made a couple of sticks today..

Islandgrrl
May 13th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Squiggy....your hair is just awesome! What in the world do you do to get that kind of growth??? I want in on whatever it is!!!

Fee
May 13th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Looks great, amazing progess! And a really nice red colour!

Garnett
May 13th, 2008, 05:47 PM
wow, that is some fast growth! Congrats :D

squiggyflop
May 13th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Squiggy....your hair is just awesome! What in the world do you do to get that kind of growth??? I want in on whatever it is!!!
im not really sure why i got this kind of growth in such a short time.. i dont eat veggys.. i eat alot of meat.. the one thing in my lifestyle that seems to be different from other couch potatos is that i dont drink soda and i drink about a gallon of milk a day..(most people would never want to consume 1600 calories of milk in a day but i cant seem to live without it) i get really really grouchy if i havent had my milk.. but thats probably because i get so dehidrated because i wont drink anything else.. water tastes like clorine to me and juice is too sweet i cant drink soda because it hurts my mouth.(feels like my mouth is on fire when i take a sip). i dont always take my vitamins but i sometimes will take a centrium and sometimes if i feel like it i might take a natrol skin hair and nails vitamin.. i used to take that one all the time (which might account for me going from not even apl to a bit past bsl from september to november)

my growth seems to be slowing down.. or maybe my milestones are farther apart now as it travels down my back..

mellie
May 13th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Wow, awesome growth and beautiful color!!

ycelong
May 13th, 2008, 06:03 PM
congrats on reaching bsl..

i havent bought any toys recently but ive made a bunch check out the self made hairtoys thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131&page=40)

i made a couple of sticks today..

I don't really count it as BSL - yet since it has to be wet and pulled straight for just the very tips of my longest hairs to reach the top of the strap. I don't think I will be able to call it BSL for a couple of months yet. I am waiting for my hair to touch when it is dry - which also means it will be waving and curling :)

Your sticks are awesome - I really like the one with the face. And girl - if you ever decide to sell some of those sticks you make because you have too many - you let me know. I will be first in line to buy some as my stick making skillz are no where close to yours!!
Ciao!!

Teacherbear
May 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I just saw this thread, Squiggy. I should say it is growing . . . and lovely, too! Your hair is so full and wavy and lovely. I think it might be time to put up a new siggy photo!

squiggyflop
May 13th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I just saw this thread, Squiggy. I should say it is growing . . . and lovely, too! Your hair is so full and wavy and lovely. I think it might be time to put up a new siggy photo!
i was just thinking the same thing.. i was going to do that today but i spent all day making hairsticks.. i just finished taking pictures of the sticks and editing them.. my dad will be home soon and will kick me off the computor.. hopefully ill be able to get that done tonight..:)

Angellen
May 14th, 2008, 12:47 AM
You really do have a most impressive growth rate. And if it is slowing down, you now have more time to enjoy the length you've reached. :flower:

Patrycja
May 14th, 2008, 02:13 PM
huhray for squiggy's progress :cheer:

your henna is gorgeous btw :)

luciole
May 14th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Your growth from september to november thatīs how long my hair grew in one year.:cry:

Anyway, you have absolutely beautiful hair and a phenomenal growth.:cheer:

squiggyflop
May 15th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Your growth from september to november thatīs how long my hair grew in one year.:cry:

Anyway, you have absolutely beautiful hair and a phenomenal growth.:cheer:

thanks!.. im not completely sure why my hair grew so fast between september and november. i think i may have been taking some natrol hair vitamins everyday back then

Tangles
May 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I'm speechless.
Where the heck do you get Natrol vitamins?

squiggyflop
May 15th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I'm speechless.
Where the heck do you get Natrol vitamins?
um i get mine at shopright.. they are like 5-6 dollars for a months worth.. they smell awful and give me heartburn.. they arent as bad if you take them with a meal.. hmm i think ill go make a cup of tea and take 2 caplets from the bottle i still have..

nissamholtz
May 25th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Your hair is looking great. Well done

shellblue1
May 25th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Wow, I'm amazed at your growth! Makes me realize how slow my hair is growing! I might have to try that supplement regimen you were doing. :)

squiggyflop
May 26th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Wow, I'm amazed at your growth! Makes me realize how slow my hair is growing! I might have to try that supplement regimen you were doing. :)
go ahead and try the vitamins.. one thing i can tell you is that if you take them with chocolate milk or some kind of milk product the awful smell/taste wont bother you as much.. however if you burp the awful smell will come back.. eat a piece of bread to keep the pukey heartburny feeling away.. good luck!:D
i really didnt expect anyone to post anymore in this thread.. im kind of sad that i havent really had much growth this month.. my roots arent really showing.. i guess i wont be having a 10 months progress thread

FrannyG
May 26th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Squiggy, I didn't see this thread until just now. Your progress is nothing short of amazing and your hair is really beautiful. Way to go, girl! :flowers:

Gumball
May 26th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Incredible progress, squiggyflop! Your growth rate seems pretty darn good and I absolutely love the color. I'm sure your hair loves you for the wonderful care you take of it.

Cereus
May 26th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I can't believe your hair grew that fast!

goldenwaves
May 27th, 2008, 02:27 AM
That is incredible! Your hair grows SO quickly! It looks gorgeous, at any length! :)

goldenwaves
June 2nd, 2008, 03:06 AM
That's amazing! Your hair grows soooo quickly! Looks great. Congrats :)

goldenwaves
June 2nd, 2008, 03:07 AM
Oops didn't realise I'd already posted. Sorry :)

Xandergrammy
June 2nd, 2008, 06:29 AM
Your hair looks so much longer, thicker and healthier. Good job!!

HaiirPEACE
June 2nd, 2008, 08:17 AM
oooh im sooo jealous =[

Hurray4Henna
June 2nd, 2008, 09:17 AM
Your hair is growing at a speedy rate :) Looks so rich and vibrant.
Beautiful SquiggyFlop :)

Chamomile betty
June 2nd, 2008, 11:14 AM
You have gotten wonderful growth from November on.
Very beautiful hair and color.

MadPirateBippy
June 4th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Squiggy, your hair is looking GREAT. :D

toodramatik
June 4th, 2008, 06:08 AM
ohh I'm green with envy.

and ever so willing to try the nauseating tablets! what exactly is their name?

Millielie
June 4th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Wow I have to try the vitamins, too.

Your growth is stunning!

Stagecoach
June 4th, 2008, 07:03 AM
:thud: Georgeouse hair there and awsome growth! I just adore your color!!!

1nuitblanche
June 6th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Wow!! Your hair grows super fast! It looks so healthy!

chotee
June 7th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Thats one of the best growing pictures i have seen and the red is beautiful. You have lovely color and the thickness looks more like a iii to me :smile:

chotee

Peggy E.
June 7th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Your hair is just gorgeous, squiggy. I can't believe how quickly your hair has grown and the henna is spectacular! Wow!!

Question: (Hijack, sorta...) On your Hair Toys album you have a comb with a very long middle prong: How does this work? Where did you get it? (Do I need one, too?!!)

The last comb on the second page looks like icecycles - is it from Bronzejewelers, by chance? Or am I thinking of something else? (Do I need one, too??!!! ;o)

End of sorta Highjack....

squiggyflop
June 7th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Your hair is just gorgeous, squiggy. I can't believe how quickly your hair has grown and the henna is spectacular! Wow!!

Question: (Hijack, sorta...) On your Hair Toys album you have a comb with a very long middle prong: How does this work? Where did you get it? (Do I need one, too?!!)

The last comb on the second page looks like icecycles - is it from Bronzejewelers, by chance? Or am I thinking of something else? (Do I need one, too??!!! ;o)

End of sorta Highjack....

um i made both of those toys....

the one with the 3 prongs was an accident.. i cut off one of the legs while i wasnt paying attention.. then i evened up the other side.. i sort of refused to give up on it.. it sort of works like a hairstick with stablizers..

the icicle comb was also made by me.. i made 2 of them.. i didnt wear them really.. but it was fun making them

um i dont know if you need one.. if you really want one im sure someone would be willing to make one for you.. but not me because i dont want to mail anything.. post offices are scary places

queenjord
August 29th, 2008, 09:34 PM
wow your hair grows so fast... its looking really pretty too especially after you trimmed it