PDA

View Full Version : Superlong MtM forks for sale/swap

darl_in1
May 10th, 2008, 03:17 AM
PENDING

I have two MtM forks that I cannot use as they are way to big for me now. Please be aware that these are VERY big and would only suit those with very long / very thick hair.

I had them custom made to hold cinnabun's, but by the time I recieved them, I had cut my hair....so they are unused.

I would consider swapping, but only for large ficcare max's or superclip (dependant on colour) as they are the only thing I still use, otherwise......

Three prong 7.5inch fork in 'Dakota' dymondwood http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/darl_in1/P9070437.jpg
It has never been used. I would like £15 ($30)

Four prong 7.5 inch 'Hazelnut' dymondwoood http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/darl_in1/P9070436.jpg
Again, never been used. I would like £20 ($40)

If you're interested, let me know where you are and I'll check out shipping costs.

AmandaPanda
May 10th, 2008, 04:44 AM
I'm interested in the first one, but it may be a bit too long for me. What is the functional length? Thanks!

BTW, I'm working today so it may be a while before I can check back here

darl_in1
May 10th, 2008, 03:49 PM
The prong length is actually 7.5"...overall about 8" I think, but I will have to check that. As I said they are *very* long and won't suit a lot of people. I'm holding onto most of my hairtoys, in case I ever decide to grow again, but I know I wil never go long enough again to use these and it's such a shame to see them sitting there, all neglected because they really are beautiful things - I'm kinda upset that I never got to wear them.

Kittee
May 10th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Wow that second fork is really lovely. I wish I had something to trade you for it.

Dianyla
May 10th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Damn, but those are so not my colors! If they were I'd be all over them! *sigh*

Cinnamon Hair
May 10th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I'm semi interested in #1 but 8 inches overall would look like it was eating my head. The biggest fork I have ever worn was 7" total and that's already huge... I can't imagine 8!

AmandaPanda
May 11th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah that's too long for me. I could see about getting it shortened, but with all of the shipping charges back and forth it would probably make more sense for me to get one custom made.

Nynaeve
May 11th, 2008, 06:16 PM
I'm kinna interested in these, but they would definitely be too long for me at this length.
(And my hair is giving me a fright with this stall it is going through)

bugeyedmonster2
May 11th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Ooo.. I love that second one. It's purty.

(^_^)/
BEM

OhioLisa
May 11th, 2008, 07:33 PM
OMG, darls, you temptress. Monks are my weakness. Tempting even though they are too long... But I could dream about growing into them. Must... resist...

PseudoScot
May 11th, 2008, 08:42 PM
That second fork is stunning! Wow, it's beautiful!

darl_in1
May 12th, 2008, 02:17 AM
.....I know, they are HUGE and far too big for most people - sorry!

Anje
May 12th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I love that second one. However, it's got about 3 inches more length than I need or want.

bugeyedmonster2
May 12th, 2008, 05:39 PM
OMG, darls, you temptress. Monks are my weakness. Tempting even though they are too long... But I could dream about growing into them. Must... resist...

That's what I've been thinking... I've finally gotten to butt-length, and I'm thinking... hmmm... a few inches more and I might fit into them. :D

(^_^)/
BEM

Rosalina
May 12th, 2011, 06:17 AM
..your offer ist from prehistoric times...
but maybe I have a lucky streak and your monkthemonks:crush: are still available?

Rosalina
May 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Thank you jeanniet for your information. This is so kind of you! :flower:

brunette
May 12th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Darn it, you got me so excited to think Darls was posting again, only to find that she isn't
:(

jeanniet
May 12th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Thank you jeanniet for your information. This is so kind of you! :flower:
You're welcome. Did you email me back? I haven't gotten it yet.