PDA

View Full Version : nearly 6 months on LHC progress pic!

xladolcevitax
May 25th, 2010, 07:40 AM
It's been nearly 6 months since I joined LHC (although my journey to get my lovely waist-length locks back started about 3 years ago when it was shoulder length, horribly bleach damaged and ridiculously layered)

I had a trim about 7 weeks ago now, only an inch off but it made me so sad. Until today I was still convinced my hair was way shorter than before the trim, but I took some pictures this morning and I was amazed at how long it is looking - I seem to have regained my lost inch and have much thicker ends now! :)

Im not too happy about the v-shaped hemline I have at the moment, as im working towards a straight, blunt hemline with no layers but im too scared to try and sort it myself just now as I couldnt bear to lose any more length and im going to hold off trimming until it's waist length, by which time I will attempt to trim it myself using Feye's method for straight across hemlines :o

1st pic: 1st December 09
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/DSCN1797.jpg

2nd pic: 23rd March 10, a couple of weeks before my trim
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/lhc2.jpg

3rd pic: 25th May 10, 7 weeks after trim
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/lhcmay1.jpg

DaniiL
May 25th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I agree, it's looking really long!
And so much thicker! :)
Good progress!

myotislucifugus
May 25th, 2010, 08:12 AM
It looks gorgeous! So thick and shiny. So much progress for 6 months! That's what a years progress looks like on me...

Lykaios
May 25th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Thats some great progress! Looks really nice and thick!

katze666
May 25th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Great progress!!

JenniferNoel
May 25th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Awesome progress, your hair is looking beautiful! Keep it up. :)

princessp
May 25th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Wow, you really have made great progress in a short time, congratulations!

dropinthebucket
May 25th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Beautiful! Congrats! :)

(yep, that's what two year's progress looks like on me! *must* get hair to grow faster!!)

Jammy
May 25th, 2010, 11:17 AM
So much wonderfully thicker too! It looks like a warmer blonde as well, so beautiful!

Bianca
May 25th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Congrats... :blossom: Looks very beautiful :)

fairytalegirl
May 25th, 2010, 11:26 AM
That is some fast progress. What is your secret?

loralie
May 25th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Congrats! It looks fantastic :)

little_acorn
May 25th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Great progress there and it looks lovely :D

hendrix.co
May 25th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Love, love, love the color.:blossom:

Kathie
May 25th, 2010, 02:01 PM
It looks great! I also agree, I love the color.

oceanwoman111
May 25th, 2010, 02:06 PM
It looks wonderful! You really got some length and thickness in the past few months and the color is just:thud: Great progress!

Garnet66
May 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Your hair looks great. I like the shape and the color is lovely. Happy 6 month anniversary.

GoddesJourney
May 25th, 2010, 04:38 PM
I like the V look on you. I just put one back in my hair because I couldn't stand the straight across thing anymore. I guess it's boring at my length. Happy growing anyway! It looks like you're almost there.

xladolcevitax
May 29th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks everyone for all the compliments!
x

Capybara
May 29th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Your hair is lovely! That's some good growth for 6 months :)
The v-hemline looks really nice, but, do what you feel happiest with.

Loreley
May 29th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Congrats! Great progress! :)

FrannyG
May 29th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Great progress in 6 months, and your hair is beautiful! :blossom:

I actually like the v-shaped hemline on you, but I understand, as I am looking forward to working toward a straighter-across hemline when I reach waist too.

xladolcevitax
May 29th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I like the V look on you. I just put one back in my hair because I couldn't stand the straight across thing anymore. I guess it's boring at my length. Happy growing anyway! It looks like you're almost there.

That is some fast progress. What is your secret?

Well ive been taking MSM and Biotin since September 09, and i think thats really helpled with my growth rate and has made it thicker too. I used to get less that 1/2 an inch a month, now I get about 3/4 inch growth per month!

xladolcevitax
May 29th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Great progress in 6 months, and your hair is beautiful! :blossom:

I actually like the v-shaped hemline on you, but I understand, as I am looking forward to working toward a straighter-across hemline when I reach waist too.

Your hair is lovely! That's some good growth for 6 months :)
The v-hemline looks really nice, but, do what you feel happiest with.

Im actually kinda undecided about the v-shaped hem thing.. sometimes I see them on other people and think they look much better than straight accross hemlines. I think the longer the hair is, the better v-shaped hemlines look? So maybe when I reach waist I will want to keep it. I change my mind about this kind of stuff all the time!:rolleyes:

thriftesfai
May 29th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Amazing! Congrats!