PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of or tried Mira hair oil??

Luna12345
May 24th, 2010, 10:30 PM
HI everyone.....I read about this hair oil on the internet and it's supposadly a recipe that was used in india many years ago
, It's suppose to make ur hair grow thicker and faster 2 to 3 inches a month......I thik it's about $70 a bottle,
So has anyone ever tried this oil and does it really work?, is it worth the price?:confused:

lastnite
May 24th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Here are the ingredients:
Oil, Castor oil, Eclipta Alba, Cardiospermm Halicacabum, Centella Asiatica, Bacopa Monnieri, Emblica Officinalis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Anjana Kallu, Glycyrhiza Glabra, Abrus Precatorius. Olive Oil Aqua extract of Shikakai, Neem / Indian Lilac / Azadirae d` Inde / Indischer Zedrach, Tulsi / Sweet Basil / Basilic Cultive / Basilienkraut.
At the end of the day many people have tried to take the ingredient list and tried to duplicate it won’t be the same, we use a five thousand year old century method of aging the herbs and extracting the essence out of it-this is a 5000 year old recipe that gives the mix a high potency! It is just like KFC you might know the ingredients but it will never taste the same!

looks like an amla oil blend. stuff we already know about ;)

did some more poking around, and found this oil (http://www.indiaabundance.com/shopping/sp33_pr2080/Neelibhringadi_Hair_Oil_%28Ayurvedic_Hair_Loss_Oil %29.html), looks like it's almost the same.

Debra83
May 25th, 2010, 12:08 AM
I think this is the same one I tried a few years ago...it smells strong, and I honestly didn't see a difference. I wasn't on LHC at that time though, so I don't know if I gave it enough time to do anything. I remember I really didn't like the smell though. There are two sites almost exactly the same that sell the oil, but they call it by a different name on the second site. Everything else is the same though.

Auksaplauke
March 3rd, 2013, 04:17 AM
Yes i tried it. it do not work... my hair grows just normal, i think i will try monistat..

Lalital
March 4th, 2013, 02:21 AM
I tried it for several months. It did not work. Anyone who claims 2-3 inches hair growth just by applying oil to the scalp is being paid by the company. Just make your own scalp massage oil from recipes on the net - the massage alone is very good for follicle stimulation