PDA

View Full Version : showing some love

goldenbrunette
May 22nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
hey everybody. I haven't been on this site in quite some time up until yesterday.

In that time I had a semi-permanent dye job AND a blow-dry and straightening *eek*

Fortunately, my hair is back to it's normal colour :) and I've been taking care of it. However, now I look again at this site and see all of your beautiful hair I realise I have not been taking good enough care of it!

I am inspired. I love this website. I wish that there were people around me like you guys who could inspire me to take more care of it on a daily basis.

Dreams_in_Pink
May 22nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
We all wish we'd found out about LHC earlier :) Actually, it's never too late to start long, healthy hair journey. TLHC is an amazingly supportive and helpful community, welcome aboard! :D Hope you reach your hair goal fast (if you have one).

Purdy Bear
May 22nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
I totally agree with you both. I have found more information and support on this website then many for years.

The only other one as good as this is strangely enough women orientated.

goldenbrunette
May 22nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
Ooo which would that be?

FrannyG
May 22nd, 2010, 03:54 PM
It's so good to see you back, goldenbrunette! :blossom: There is no place like this community to get support and encouragement, not just for our hair, but for just about any situation. :)

goldenbrunette
May 22nd, 2010, 04:07 PM
Thankyou :) I particularly love the 'off-topic' forum pages, I think that is because I find people on here very like-minded and understanding. It's good to be back ^^