PDA

View Full Version : I took the plunge

JenniferNoel
May 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I colorfixed the weird purple-green out (I know, you miss it already, too bad! :p), and I absolutely love the finished product.
I put a "custom" mixture of ammonia free deposit only dye on over the slightly discolored hair (2 parts light auburn/1 part medium auburn) which took me very close to my natural color. I'm going to let my roots grow out and see how bad it really is before deciding to change color again.
I really want to have long, healthy hair, at least this length, and I'm going to get what I want the way I want it. 8) Well, of course, I still do trim as y'all know, but it's not a race.
So, now that I've kept everyone waiting for thirty traumatizing seconds, here is the finished product! Please excuse my camera cell phone 2 megapixel quality. :disco:
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/jenny_the_strange/DSC06609.jpg
Well, I'm done bragging now. Carry on...

loralie
May 19th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Holy crow I can't believe you got it out so easily! That's awesome.

I really really love the color it is now, gorgeous! Still love the dark on the bottom too.

You're like a mad hair scientist :D

ericthegreat
May 19th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Jen, your hair like my hair must be made of steel as well! In the time I've known you here you've already gone thro I believe 6 different shades of color, and I'm sure pre-LHC you also have dyed and highlighted and heat styled your hair a million times too. You are so lucky to have such strong, forgiving hair. :flower:

I like the new honey blonde you have now, but I really think that you have the cajones to pull off any color from hot pink to neon green to purple, as well as blonde, redhead and brunette.

JenniferNoel
May 19th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Jen, your hair like my hair must be made of steel as well! In the time I've known you here you've already gone thro I believe 6 different shades of color, and I'm sure pre-LHC you also have dyed and highlighted and heat styled your hair a million times too. You are so lucky to have such strong, forgiving hair. :flower:

I like the new honey blonde you have now, but I really think that you have the cajones to pull off any color from hot pink to neon green to purple, as well as blonde, redhead and brunette.

No actually, mine is made of a rare substance which is currently unavailable on earth. :D

I take extra precautions when it comes to coloring, I baby my hair like crazy between each round, give it frequent S&Ds and dustings, and am careful to avoid harsher-than-necessary dyes... it pays off.
I know my limit when it comes to the chemicals, and I feel I'm pretty much at that limit right now for a while.

And thanks... I've tried all but hot pink as far as color goes. LOL. :cheese: